Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
moriartyk66
Desde en Oct 2023

27 posts
November 19, 2023
Is this the first time an ex card has appeared?I haven’t seen this type of card before, and the store doesn’t even display it.
dar2112v
Desde en Dec 2007

447 posts
November 19, 2023
Is this the first time an ex card has appeared?I haven’t seen this type of card before, and the store doesn’t even display it.

To me it's just more of the same and nothing new.

It is the newest variation of the abundant and growing collection of exclusive cards. I haven't looked at the details but this one seems more difficult to acquire (and presumably more expensive) and nullifies the jokers which of course are pointless in any case.

No clue about whether it is or will ever be in the store. Maybe it's too exclusive to be there?
moriartyk66
Desde en Oct 2023

27 posts
November 19, 2023
@dar2112v
The cover looks more luxurious.But the content is nothing special……
s191417nq
Desde en Mar 2020

48 posts
November 19, 2023
@dar2112vThe cover looks more luxurious.But the content is nothing special……

That's the point. The only difference is the price.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4555 posts
November 19, 2023 (edited)
@moriartyk66
The EX card of this event is the first one. As @celine says in her post, the EX cards are not for sale in the store, nor with a Joker. The only way to get it is to collect the event tickets (by the games, or by purchase some credits).
https://www.istripper.com/fr/forum/thread/54052/1?post=774049
Todo sobre iStripper / EX Card - Definition
An EX Card is a card which can ONLY be acquired during the specific event it belongs to and won't be available in the iStripper store, nor purchased with a JokerCard, nor distributed in games.
moriartyk66
Desde en Oct 2023

27 posts
November 19, 2023
@moriartyk66The EX card of this event is the first one. As @celine says in her post, the EX cards are not for sale in the store, nor with a Joker. The only way to get it is to collect the event tickets (by the games, or by purchase some credits).
https://www.istripper.com/fr/forum/thread/54052/1?post=774049
Todo sobre iStripper / EX Card - Definition
An EX Card is a card which can ONLY be acquired during the specific event it belongs to and won't be available in the iStripper store, nor purchased with a JokerCard, nor distributed in games.
Maybe rarity is its value, like being out of print for a limited time.
moriartyk66
Desde en Oct 2023

27 posts
November 19, 2023
@wrightsayswow
I took a quick look,it seems that people have a lot of complaints about the EX card.😶
moriartyk66
Desde en Oct 2023

27 posts
November 19, 2023
I don't want to miss any out-of-print cards, that's why I ask this question.So this EX card will not appear again after the event?
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4555 posts
November 19, 2023
I don't want to miss any out-of-print cards, that's why I ask this question.So this EX card will not appear again after the event?

An EX card is linked to one event. So, the EX card of Kelly Collins will not appear after this event.
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1120 posts
November 19, 2023
I took a quick look,it seems that people have a lot of complaints about the EX card.😶
Yep.
So this EX card will not appear again after the event?
That is the crazy plan, yes.
moriartyk66
Desde en Oct 2023

27 posts
I think for those who join later, they will miss the EX card.Maybe they don't know about this card because it won't be displayed in the store.
jinksta187
Desde en Jan 2008

7 posts
November 19, 2023
Has anybody actually managed to obtain the new Ex card yet? id be interested to know aprox how many credits they had to spend to get it?
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1605 posts
November 19, 2023
Cet évènement du Black Friday fonctionne avec des "event tickets" que vous obtenez de différentes façons, pas uniquement en dépensant des crédits dans les jeux. Donc vous n'aurez pas de réponse a votre question. Certains pourraient obtenir les 3 cartes mises en jeu uniquement en achetant des crédits. Ce qui est récompensé par un bon nombre d'"event tickets"

This Black Friday event works with "event tickets" that you obtain in different ways, not just by spending credits in games. So you won't have an answer to your question. Some could obtain the 3 cards put into play only by purchasing credits. Which is rewarded by a good number of “event tickets”
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1144 posts
I think for those who join later, they will miss the EX card.Maybe they don't know about this card because it won't be displayed in the store.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

When the SECs first started Totem also said these would not be available outside of the event and could not be purchased. They also didn't appear in the store.

Then they introduced Jokers and put the SECs in the store so you could buy them with jokers.

I have no reaseon to think they won't do a similar thing further down the line.
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1259 posts
November 19, 2023
I wouldn't worry about it too much.

When the SECs first started Totem also said these would not be available outside of the event and could not be purchased. They also didn't appear in the store.

Then they introduced Jokers and put the SECs in the store so you could buy them with jokers.

I have no reaseon to think they won't do a similar thing further down the line.

Yes, they're going to invent "double joke" cards. Good thing ridicule doesn't ***** you.

Totem will do anything to make money, and a lot of people here are ready to follow him. Too bad for them. Let them spend, if they've got money to *****.

Oui ils vont inventé les cartes "doubles Jokes". Une chance que le ridicule ne tue pas.

Pour faire de l'argent Totem est prêt à tout, et bon nombre de gens ici sont prêt à le suivre. Tant pis pour eux. Qu'ils dépensent, s'ils ont de l'argent à tirer par les fenêtres.
dar2112v
Desde en Dec 2007

447 posts
November 19, 2023

This is the point of this exercise ... to create FOMO or '***** of Missing Out'. Pay up now or miss out.

It's hard to guess what will really happen.

As @Number6 said, according to Totem the first couple 'SEC' cards were to be 'exclusive' and 'would be never to be sold again'. Totem obviously saw the huge profits and exclusives were renamed to 'SECs' and those cards that were never going to be available again are of course available in the weekly games.

Will the new exclusive variation remain unavailable unlike the original exclusives released as forever 'unavailable' is hard to say?

My guess is they will find a way to sell the card again. Possibly releasing it as a NFT or NFT bonus loot box of sorts.

But I think it will take time as there is no urgency on Totem's part for various reasons:
  • The overall catalog is much larger now so 1 card in lost sales will be missed less
  • The inventory of exclusives is a magnitude larger now so again 1 less SEC won't be a factor
  • Totem seems pretty committed to NFT so it's going to take a while to give up on that

While I do think the NFTs will eventually be rolled back into the core product; I do think it will take a while.

Not sure if the new exclusive card will make it to the store or not but my guess by the time it does nobody will care as it will for the most part forgotten. I remember the original exclusive card (Niemira Christmas card) but couldn't tell you the 2nd exclusive or even the most recent NFT.
Zawan
Desde en Sep 2020

101 posts
November 19, 2023
True, but conversely, those who own the card will be happy to have it. It's a card for the real collectors.
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1120 posts
November 19, 2023
...by the time it does nobody will care as it will for the most part forgotten
Yeah, plenty more fish / cards in the sea as the saying goes. In addition to all the plastics!

Yes, they're going to invent "double joke" cards.
Let's call them politicians! 😆
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1259 posts
I think for those who join later, they will miss the EX card.Maybe they don't know about this card because it won't be displayed in the store. True, but conversely, those who own the card will be happy to have it. It's a card for the real collectors.

That's what I said to myself when I acquired the first SECs.

You can see what happened with the Jokers later on. "Real collectors", my eye.

It's just a question of making more profits for Totem. As for the rest, people have the right to delude themselves as much as they like, until the next change in strategy.

This kind of card really is a step backwards. Let's not be fooled.

Je me disais cela aussi au début lorsque j'ai acquis les premières SEC.

On voit ce que cela a donné, avec les Jokers par la suite. "Vrais collectionneurs", mon oeil.

C'est juste une question de faire plus de profits pour Totem. Pour le reste les gens ont le droit de se faire les illusions qu'ils veulent, jusqu'au prochain changement de stratégie.

On a vraiment affaire à un retour en arrière avec ce genre de carte. Ne soyons pas dupe.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3900 posts
Here is my Idea:
I'd like to see the EX cards as a reward for earning BabyDOLZ.
Put them in the BabyDOLZ Store as one of the Items you can use your BabyDOLZ on.

https://www.istripper.com/market_baby_dolz
willyweekly
Desde en Jul 2015

374 posts
November 20, 2023
As always, I will play a few games, but I don't plan to win anything special.

As mentioned several times, this web site is like a strip club (gentleman's club?)
Sometimes you get some great shows and some times you just sit there and enjoy your friends.

and beer... I do love my beer.
muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

740 posts
November 20, 2023
Hey @willyweekly ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!💰💰💰 (a little bag of cash for some more beer😉)
willyweekly
Desde en Jul 2015

374 posts
November 20, 2023
Hey @willyweekly ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!💰💰💰 (a little bag of cash for some more beer😉)

Thank you. I will spend it wisely.
(it is birthday eve here, so I am not old yet... but soon...tomorrow...)
I share a birthday with Bo Derek!!!! Hubba Hubba.
muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

740 posts
November 20, 2023
I share a birthday with Bo Derek!!!! Hubba Hubba.
now that sounds like a birthday 😉
moriartyk66
Desde en Oct 2023

27 posts
November 21, 2023
Here is my Idea:I'd like to see the EX cards as a reward for earning BabyDOLZ.Put them in the BabyDOLZ Store as one of the Items you can use your BabyDOLZ on.https://www.istripper.com/market_baby_dolz

While I do think the NFTs will eventually be rolled back into the core product; I do think it will take a while.

I don’t use cryptocurrencies. If NFT cards will be the future trend, it will still be quite troublesome for me.😭
moriartyk66
Desde en Oct 2023

27 posts
November 21, 2023
I know that the producer hopes to make money, and I also hope that iStripper can develop better and better.But the content, special effects and quality also need to be improved.My suggestion is that if special cards or EX cards are to be released in the future, I hope to increase their specialness, not just the difference in price.
user5789
Desde en Dec 2016

45 posts
November 22, 2023 (edited)
As far as I can work out, you need 2000 event tickets to get the kelly collins exclusive card. No thanks, I will pass on that one...
cfrec2
Desde en Mar 2012

41 posts
November 22, 2023 (edited)
I know that the producer hopes to make money, and I also hope that iStripper can develop better and better.But the content, special effects and quality also need to be improved.My suggestion is that if special cards or EX cards are to be released in the future, I hope to increase their specialness, not just the difference in price.

I (and what feels like a growing number of users) can only hope that in future, Totem don't pull a stupid stunt like this again and make more of those ass EX cards. 👎 just. not. worth. it.
there is nothing fancy or special about it. it is (as far as i can tell) the same-ish length as her other cards. it has the same amount of photos. the quailty is the same. what makes it worth ***** a hole in our wallets for?
moriartyk66
Desde en Oct 2023

27 posts
November 22, 2023
the quailty is the same
No difference, I guess that's where the problem lies.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!