Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION 1.2.538 / 539 (PC / Mac)

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1851 posts
October 9, 2023
Dear All,

We've just released a new version with the following corrections :
  • Models measurements are now displayed for all models
  • Previews are now correctly restored after restarting the app
  • Price displayed when buying multiple cards for Elite members is now correct
  • The american View in the Store can no longer be resized
  • Custom images are now correctly displayed / not overwritten
  • click on hidden buttons in NFT Season view with minimised panels was removed
  • library in 64-bit packaging added
  • Calls to unknown pages (e.g. Partners at startup) removed
  • Quality and ratings of NFTs are now correctly displayed
  • Now, NFTs can be played fullscreen with 'Progressive eroticism' activated
  • Now, NFT auction correctly starts when it's time
  • Un-owned NFT clips cannot be played by using the 'Strip-tease' option anymore

DON'T UNINSTALL your previous version, simply click the "Check for Updates" button at the bottom of the settings page or click the right link here :

PC 32-bit : https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/software/windows-x86
PC 64-bit : https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/software/windows-x64
MAC : https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/software/mac

We're all ears if you have comments 🤗
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
October 9, 2023 (edited)
Both music- and bonus video issues on 64-bit for some systems, have not been fixed yet.
I am quite disappointed; I'll immediately revert to 1.522
Please fix such annoying issues. Thanks
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1052 posts
October 9, 2023
@HansSachs Hello, Just in case ... Could you please check if you have the sound at more than 0 ?
Volume management before was in the settings, now it's in a drop down menu at the bottom right
Let me know
Thank you
Hyron
Desde en Aug 2021

6 posts
October 9, 2023
Hello. I clicked on "check for updates" to install NEW VERSION 1.2.538/539 but my antivirus blocked the installation recognizing it as a high risk software with a following Activity description: "Data Protector blocked a suspicious action by setup-istripper.tmp," and under description of Advanced Details is the following description of Action Observed: "Suspicious process attempted deleting a file protected by Data Protector".

Can you advise me what to do? Shall I allow the installation of this Nwe Version anyway? Thank you.
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1120 posts
October 9, 2023
My antivirus software (Norton) seemed to dislike all the .wav and .png files so I just skipped those. I've not done much with it since the update so I'm not sure what's missing. Just a few sounds and pictures probably. Same happened when I updated to the new version and I've not noticed anything wrong.
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
October 9, 2023 (edited)
Hello, Just in case ... Could you please check if you have the sound at more than 0 ?
@Manue
I am sorry, but I have to tell that I am amazed that a serious issue which I have been reporting many times and for months may be still underestimated as an incapacity to manage a simple volume control on my side.

Anyway I will link here one of the posts I reported such issues on detail - post which had been read and replied to by you, by the way:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53585/1?post=770098
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema
Several other members have been reporting - in other threads too - same issues I reported, which are probably codec issues, on 64-bit version (32-bit one works well).

Hope they will be eventually fixed, thank you in advance.
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1052 posts
October 9, 2023
@HansSachs " as an incapacity to manage a simple volume control on my side. " For some of our members that was the solution for this issue.. so, sorry I had to ask you too ; ) Thank you for your feedback : ) Our devs will investigate further asap
PlacidLake
Desde en Mar 2016

5 posts
October 9, 2023
I note that there is no mention of fixing the "progressive hotness" issue. So, have you taken the option out, or are you going to fix that ?
GameboyDan
Desde en Jun 2017

3 posts
October 9, 2023
Hello. I clicked on "check for updates" to install NEW VERSION 1.2.538/539 but my antivirus blocked the installation recognizing it as a high risk software with a following Activity description: "Data Protector blocked a suspicious action by setup-istripper.tmp," and under description of Advanced Details is the following description of Action Observed: "Suspicious process attempted deleting a file protected by Data Protector".Can you advise me what to do? Shall I allow the installation of this Nwe Version anyway? Thank you.
I'm having the same issue too. Every time I try to update or uninstall and re-install the program. It's driving me nuts, help!
Hyron
Desde en Aug 2021

6 posts
October 9, 2023
I notice one member has Norton antivirus which doesn' allow installation of new version and I also have Norton. Maybe there is no error with new version but our Norton antivirus doesn't allow installation of .waw and .png files included in istripper software.
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

635 posts
October 9, 2023 (edited)
I don't know if it is relevant to the software update, but I noticed that the sizes of photo galleries are again back to what they used to be.

There were some users here who ***** long and hard about the fact that the gallery sizes dropped from approx. 60 - 80 Mb on average to something like 15 - 25 Mb on average. This happened several months ago.

Last Friday I downloaded the gallery of Nuria Millan's first card and the zip was 19 Mb. I downloaded it again now and it was 60 Mb (I tested this because I noticed that Lana Lane's new card e1919 had gallery size of ~65 Mb). The photo sizes are now again 3000x4500px while recently they have been 2252x3375px.

I don't think I will be bothered to re-download all the recent galleries. For me the photos are large enough even in this smaller size, but those who find this important will surely be pleased.
Tchoukie
Desde en Jan 2008

4 posts
October 10, 2023
Has anybody have problems with the sort function for the collection; whether you sort by rating or by date acquired. This was introduced in the early 64 bit version
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
October 10, 2023
@Tchoukie - do you want to describe the problem and what you are seeing?
cfrec2
Desde en Mar 2012

41 posts
October 10, 2023
Every single update since the move from 32bit to 64bit, has been flaged by my antivirus as suspicious and i have to manually go through and unblock / un-quarentine the vghd.exe and even then i sometimes have to do a complete re-install.
exalteddragon45
Desde en Sep 2023

5 posts
October 10, 2023
My antivirus did the same as others' on two separate tries (direct from the software and the .exe install), but I cancelled both at the error with the installer reverting changes and iStripper still says I am now up-to-date, which is odd.

Norton error details do show that the files the updater are attempting to delete are within iStripper's own vghd folder (the first one is arrow-down.png), so I can't see why those would be specially protected. Are those last files just being replaced? Are the "important" updates at the beginning of the install and the reversion doesn't go all the way back?

Everything seemed to still be working correctly, but I am hoping the latest update also fixes some crashing issues!
So my solution for a full update install was to go turn off Norton's protection of these specific file TYPES (.png and .wav), then update, then turn protections back on. Use this option carefully, under your own discretion, and at your own risk, but it did work for me!

Cheers all, and thanks to the iStripper team!
Tchoukie
Desde en Jan 2008

4 posts
October 10, 2023
@Tchoukie - do you want to describe the problem and what you are seeing?
When I am viewing my collection and I select Sort by rating (descending) or Sort by Date of Purchase (Descending), they are not sorted in the proper order
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1260 posts
October 10, 2023
I don't know if it is relevant to the software update, but I noticed that the sizes of photo galleries are again back to what they used to be.

There were some users here who ***** long and hard about the fact that the gallery sizes dropped from approx. 60 - 80 Mb on average to something like 15 - 25 Mb on average. This happened several months ago.

Last Friday I downloaded the gallery of Nuria Millan's first card and the zip was 19 Mb. I downloaded it again now and it was 60 Mb (I tested this because I noticed that Lana Lane's new card e1919 had gallery size of ~65 Mb). The photo sizes are now again 3000x4500px while recently they have been 2252x3375px.

I don't think I will be bothered to re-download all the recent galleries. For me the photos are large enough even in this smaller size, but those who find this important will surely be pleased.

In fact it's quite recent, as the first downloads of these latest photo sets by Lana Lane and Nuria Millan were in 2252x3375.

I double-checked Lana Lana's cards. Most of the smaller photos have been resized to 3003x4500. Only the Lana Lane - e1867 - Eggtastic Bunny set is still 2252x3375.

This applies to all versions, as I have version 1.2.360.

En effet c'est tout récent, car les premiers téléchargements de ces derniers ensembles photos de Lana Lane et Nuria Millan étaient en 2252x3375.

J'ai revérifier les cartes de Lana Lana. Les plupart des photos en plus petit format, ont été redimensionnées en 3003x4500. Seul l'ensemble Lana Lane – e1867 – Eggtastic Bunny est encore en 2252x3375.

Cela s'applique sur toutes les versions, puisque j'ai la version 1.2.360.
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1052 posts
October 10, 2023
@HansSachs Hello : ) No sound issue : Could you please try this ?

Quit iStripper
In the directory
C: \ Users \ [User] \ AppData \ Local \ vghd \ bin \ mediaservice
Replace the 3 existing files by these ones :
https://www.istripper.com/multimedia/dlls.zip
Restart iStripper

Let me know if it works

Thank you
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
October 10, 2023
@Manue
It's the classic workaround, which has been here for a long time.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work at all with 1.2.538 in the 64-bit version.

I still am unable to hear my music while playing shows (while the XXX scenes' voices are udible) and also unable to play bonus videos on interface [error 5].

32-bit version, instead, works well. But I would like to be able using the 64-bit one.

Hope it will be fixed soon. Thanks
Ironxside
Desde en Aug 2019

84 posts
October 11, 2023
Still a crash with the latest 64 bit version...
Sorry, but I don't feel like being a beta tester: I'm back to the 32 bit version 1.2.378.
Please let me know when a stable 64 bit version will be available. Thank you
Ironxside
Desde en Aug 2019

84 posts
October 11, 2023
In the "Category" filter appears a malformed tag: tags.***** Machine.inf
This is not only with the latest version.
It's certainly not serious, but I think it can be fixed easily.
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1851 posts
October 11, 2023
In the "Category" filter appears a malformed tag: tags.***** Machine.infThis is not only with the latest version.It's certainly not serious, but I think it can be fixed easily.
Thx, will be corrected asap
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1851 posts
October 11, 2023 (edited)
Still a crash with the latest 64 bit version...
Sorry, but I don't feel like being a beta tester: I'm back to the 32 bit version 1.2.378.
Please let me know when a stable 64 bit version will be available. Thank you

when does it crash please ?
do you have an eror message ?
did iStripper launch then close ? what were you doing at that exact moment please ?
Cheers
vg4us
Desde en Dec 2008

113 posts
October 11, 2023
Norton File Insight is the culprit. When I encounter an install problem, I download the installer from the URL and right click the file. I select "Norton Security" / File Insight/ "Trust Now" (it has the appearance of a hyperlink that you click on). You should then be any to nstall it.

The odd aspect of this is that on my desktop I rarely encounter a problem updating through "check for updates" but on my laptop I often encounter the File Insiht problem. Yet both are runing windows 11 with Norton 365.
Ironxside
Desde en Aug 2019

84 posts
October 11, 2023
when does it crash please ?
do you have an eror message ?
did iStripper launch then close ? what were you doing at that exact moment please ?

Dear Celine,
as I said, I don't want to be a beta tester and debug a program that has become extremely unstable for some time now. The problem I encounter is the program closing unexpectedly while a generic clip is running.
Just this time I add the event recorded by Windows:

Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: vghd.exe, versione: 1.2.5.38, timestamp: 0x65200bc6
Nome del modulo che ha generato l'errore: Qt5Widgets.dll, versione: 5.15.13.0, timestamp: 0x63f5f95e
Codice eccezione: 0xc0000005
Offset errore 0x00000000002ea1f6
ID processo che ha generato l'errore: 0xbdc
Ora di avvio dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: 0x01d9fbfdb8c61b67
Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: C:\Users\Utente\AppData\Local\vghd\bin\vghd.exe
Percorso del modulo che ha generato l'errore: C:\Users\Utente\AppData\Local\vghd\bin\Qt5Widgets.dll
ID segnalazione: fb4e50f7-dde4-41bf-89c1-2af847dd3695
Nome completo pacchetto che ha generato l'errore:
ID applicazione relativo al pacchetto che ha generato l'errore:

I'm back to 32 bit version 1.2.378 and I think I'll be sticking with it for a while...
Greetings
Carbo
Desde en Nov 2007

219 posts
October 11, 2023
I don't want to be a beta tester and debug a program that has become extremely unstable for some time now. The problem I encounter is the program closing unexpectedly while a generic clip is running.
It has become so easy to push updates that it looks to me that there is no beta tests anymore, there are some alpha tests then release to public. I'm not just talking about iStripper, every app on the market seems to follow this new way to do things. We all are guinea pigs to them.

I will also stick to version 1.2.378 as long as it will be working or that I'm satisfied with the look and functionalities of the new version and has stability. As I've already said before, the old version just needed to be updated to add the trading card things and some touch-ups. There was no reasons to start over like that just for the sake of a new look.
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1260 posts
October 12, 2023 (edited)
Yes, I agree with @Ironxside and @Carbo.

Totem does absolutely nothing to help its product by offering versions, with constant bugs.

I'm thinking in particular of newcomers who discover the product with these multiple problems.

I'm quite happy with my old version, which works perfectly well.

The presentation of the program didn't need to be changed.

The only real improvement would have been a working 64-bit version and improved carousels, which make girls appear according to our search preferences based on tags.

These improvements don't seem to have paid off enough for Totem.

All these changes for their NFT, unnecessary for my needs and those of many others too.

Oui bien d'accord avec les avis de @Ironxside et @Carbo.

Totem n'aide absolument pas son produit en proposant des versions, avec constamment des bogues.

Je pense entre autres aux nouveaux qui découvrent le produit avec ces multiples problèmes.

Je suis bien heureux avec mon ancienne version, qui fonctionne parfaitement bien.

La présentation du programme n'avait pas besoin d'être modifiée.

La seule vraie amélioration aurait été une version 64 bit qui fonctionne et des caroussels améliorés, qui font apparaîtrent les filles selon nos préférences de recherche à partir des étiquettes (tags).

Des améliorations semble t'il, pas assez payante pour Totem.

Tout ces changements pour leur NFT, et qui sont inutiles à mes besoins et à ceux de plusieurs autres également.
Vortim
Desde en Apr 2019

220 posts
were there two updates? I had not been on in a week due to being out of town, and when i loaded up istripper last night, it prompted me to update, which i did (dont remember the version number, dont really pay attention...). but then tonigth when i opened istripper, it told me a new version was ready again, so i updated again. Where there two updates makeing two new versions in the last week?
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2445 posts
were there two updates?

Yes, it appears so..
I downloaded & installed the OP ( @Celine ) link
PC 64-bit : https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/software/windows-x64

It gave me iStripper 64 bit version 1.2.540 according to my Settings footer.

@HansSachs
I confirm as a Windows 10 user there is no change to the No Music problem
with this revision. There also appears to be no improvement to the running of complex shaders
in fullscreen scenes using this 64 bit version with Windows 10 compared to using earlier 32 bit versions,.
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1260 posts
@HansSachs
I confirm as a Windows 10 user there is no change to the No Music problem
with this revision. There also appears to be no improvement to the running of complex shaders
in fullscreen scenes using this 64 bit version with Windows 10 compared to using earlier 32 bit versions,.

It makes you wonder what the point of these updates, which seem like a waste of time, is for those who really want a fully functional 64-bit version. Apart from frustrating customers, of course.

C'est à se demander à quoi servent ces mises à jour, qui semblent des pertes de temps, pour ceux qui souhaitent vraiment une version 64 bit pleinement fonctionnelle. À part frustrer les clients évidemment.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!