Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TALENT of the MONTH October 2023: Carla Vyxx

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1851 posts
October 3, 2023
It is a great privilege for me to announce that Carla Vyxx has been named iStripper Talent of The Month for October 2023 !

As soon as she entered the studio we immediately knew it was going to be an incredible shooting session. Everything in her exudes sensuality, Carla is a complete, luscious, splendid woman, with confidence, delicacy, a very gentle relationship with her body and her sensuality.

And the release of her first show confirmed our expectations recording amazing sales!

Allow me to quote CLR143 :

"The way Carla just seduces you on your desktop is beyond fathomable in terms of words. She definitely deserves more shows with iStripper. She is absolutely amazing. Beautiful breasts, nice pussy, and a round ass, along with such a seductive stare, it's the best of all words! 5/5."

OF COURSE, we have quickly scheduled a take 2, which will take place on Monday Oct. 9!!!

In the meantime, enjoy her shows :

Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

635 posts
October 3, 2023
Really great decision!
rimmer68
Desde en Oct 2013

49 posts
October 3, 2023
Absolutely agree, much deserved winner. Carla has quickly become one of my most watch beauties, due to all the accurate comments in the quote above and more. Carla traps you with her beautiful eyes and engages the camera to a point where you can't look away, and then envelopes you with her incredibly sexy French accent .... and 'snap', your resistance is gone- Carla owns you 💖😍❤️🔥
Sheeban
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2023

64 posts
October 3, 2023
I-- lack the words 😍
Seriously it HAD to be her 😎
Zawan
Desde en Sep 2020

101 posts
October 3, 2023
100% deserved !😘

Vive la France ! 💙🔞❤️
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4555 posts
October 3, 2023
One word : perfect !
lonewolf2
Desde en Dec 2011

22 posts
October 3, 2023
Knew this one was coming after her 1st card lol
BedreVita
Desde en Feb 2021

43 posts
October 3, 2023
Well deserved, and looking forward to take 2😍🔥
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
October 4, 2023
👍 😎 😊
Cahodst
Desde en May 2019

3 posts
October 5, 2023
More Pole dancing and nice lingerie from Carla!
CoolerDude
Desde en May 2008

71 posts
October 5, 2023
Absolutely agree, much deserved winner. Carla has quickly become one of my most watch beauties, due to all the accurate comments in the quote above and more. Carla traps you with her beautiful eyes and engages the camera to a point where you can't look away, and then envelopes you with her incredibly sexy French accent .... and 'snap', your resistance is gone- Carla owns you 💖😍❤️🔥

Well done, very well done

I agree👍
xingfu11
Desde en Mar 2021

1 posts
October 8, 2023
good👍

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!