Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION 1.2.520 (Pc) / 521 (Mac) and followings (currently 530/531)

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3900 posts
July 18, 2023 (edited)
If you have Viewed Several Cards, the Back Arrow or Back Arrow Key, Might go Backwards through several Cards.

To Go Directly to the My Collection View, Click on My Collection along the top Menu.

To "Go Inside" a card and Back to My Collection

One Click on a card to View the Cards Details.
One Click on My Collection to get back.

only Two Clicks...

The Previous version also took Two Clicks

One Click on a card to View the Cards Details.
One Click on "X" to get back.
goodwolf
Desde en May 2011

261 posts
July 18, 2023
I understand but still it shouldn't take more than few minutes for the programmers to create such an useful function back again, which shouldn't been taken away at first place. With such unneccessary steps backwards they distroy the improvements they done. Another one was to take away the button taking into the settings.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
July 18, 2023 (edited)
it shouldn't take more than few minutes for the programmers to create such an useful function back again

As @Wyldanimal has explained that useful function is already there, and always was there, as a single click on the Collection tab.

Another one was to take away the button taking into the settings.

As "settings" should be long lasting infrequently changed configuration items the fact that it takes two clicks to get there should be no hardship. If there is something that you find you need to change more frequently then it is reasonable to have it moved to the main part of the display, e.g. as an additional icon with those in the bottom right corner of the screen - like the volume control has been moved there from the settings page. I, for one, would not want an additional button for something (like settings) that I use about once every couple of months.
gazza42000
Desde en Dec 2007

4 posts
July 18, 2023
Like the look of the new version.... but a couple of issues.
The app dies completely after an indeterminate time - not just the UI, but the taskbar icon as well! It never did this before. Can't see any errors in event viewer to indicate an actual 'problem'
Whenever it starts, it's lost all the previews! - again this didn't happen before,
Alkasyn
Desde en Apr 2008

717 posts
July 18, 2023
Please remind me how to make iStripper NOT display the window upon loading (I'm running it in covert mode but it's not really covert when I launch the software to say ISTRIPPER GIRLS ARE PREPARING THEIR BRAS
Ironman79
Desde en Dec 2010

439 posts
July 19, 2023
There has been talk about iStripper 2.0 do we have any indication when that is coming?

I haven't updated in awhile and the version i have is working fine, should i wait or is the 64 Bit the real deal?
vg4us
Desde en Dec 2008

113 posts
July 19, 2023
I had an odd problem with 522 this morning. The main menu became invisible. I restarted istripper and it works fine now. I updated my NVIDIA drivers just in case it's a video issue but I have not seen anything like that with other applications.
vg4us
Desde en Dec 2008

113 posts
July 19, 2023
Resource wise I have to say that the 64 bit version 522 seems quite good. Average CPU is below 1 percent with 5 shows playing. I have not tried an experiment with 10 but will do so.
vg4us
Desde en Dec 2008

113 posts
July 19, 2023
I am impressed with the performance. With 10 shows it's stll below 1 percent average CPU. The system is responsive and the shows are playing right. I'll keep irt running awhile longer.
reddeth71
Desde en Jul 2012

45 posts
July 19, 2023
Intermitent crashing.....running on a 1650 super ryzen53600x and 32gbram 64bit
goodwolf
Desde en May 2011

261 posts
July 19, 2023
@TheEmu
Just because you don't use the size over 100% in big size, doesn't mean other people don't. The only way for that is in the settings. We are not speaking abt. the software being useless, just not user friendly. If it would be user friendly, they would listen what we want and since those are not that difficult to arrange, they would do that and make the software more enjoyable to use. It won't ***** anybody if there is not one way to do something but more ways, especially when they took away something which was there for a long time. But I won't argue with you abt. anything because it is completely useless, since you always come out on top knowing everything better and have the last word. It's been so for quite some time when someone has different opinion than yours. I wanted to point out that without giving back the functions I use and the way I use this version for me is one step forward, two steps back so to say.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3900 posts
July 19, 2023
I support the Idea of having Quick Access to Scaling settings
such as +5% and -5% buttons, near the Volume settings.

Such that If Viewing Small Size, the Button affects the Small Size Scaling
and if Viewing Large Size, then the buttons affect large Size Scaling.

So the Buttons are dynamic and Affect the Size that is currently being Viewed.
And more so,
if you are hovering the Mouse over one of these buttons, then the mouse wheel can be used to affect the scaling.

TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
July 19, 2023 (edited)
Just because you don't use the size over 100% in big size, doesn't mean other people don't.

That is irrelevant to my point which was that I, and I think most people, do not change that or any other setting very often. If they do then the better thing to do is to ask for an even more accessible control grouped with the icons at the bottom right corner of the window - as it happens I would love to see a size control there and I would use it.

To put it another way, I would like to see a one click access to the size control rather than a one click access to the settings page which has to be followed by moveing down down to and changing the setting followed by going back to where you started from which is what you were asking for.

Settings should not be things that are frequently changed, if they are then they should be moved to be, or be supplemented by, active controls. Reducing the access to the settings page to a single click would only paper over the wart in the GUI design rather than fix it.
vg4us
Desde en Dec 2008

113 posts
July 19, 2023
@celine problem with the executable name on Norton is weird, the name of our exe hasn't changed.

Let me see if I can nail it down better for you next time it occurs. I reasonably sure I will have an install issue with Norton upon the next upgrade as it has been this way for awhile now. I keep adding the installation EXE as an exception for file insight by clicking "trust" this program. I'll see if there is anything I can find in the Norton log but Norton is not the most friendly app for logging user interactions.
vg4us
Desde en Dec 2008

113 posts
July 19, 2023
@celine
This is what I am talking about. This is from Norton File Insight MNtice how the executable filenames are slightly different. I think as long as there is a differnce in the name file insight will keep stopping what it thinks is a suspicious installation. Back in the old days I am reasonably sure that the setup program was always setup-istripper.exe:

Filename: setup-istripper_a40jco5bqpkutasx5jeyzzfsu0suf0.exe
Full Path: c:\users\rjsq\downloads\programs\setup-istripper_a40jco5bqpkutasx5jeyzzfsu0suf0.exe

Developers 
Not Available

Version 
Not Available

Identified 
Not Available

Last Used 
Not Available

Startup Item 
No

Unknown
It is unknown how many users in the Norton Community have used this file.

Unknown
This file release is currently not known.

Unproven
There is not enough information about this file to recommend it.

File Thumbprint - SHA:
Not available
File Thumbprint - MD5:
Not available
===============================================================================
Filename: setup-istripper_a40jco5bqpabipdvl9u0zzfsu1suf1.exe
Full Path: c:\users\rjsq\downloads\programs\setup-istripper_a40jco5bqpabipdvl9u0zzfsu1suf1.exe

Developers 
Not Available

Version 
Not Available

Identified 
Not Available

Last Used 
Not Available

Startup Item 
No

Unknown
It is unknown how many users in the Norton Community have used this file.

Unknown
This file release is currently not known.

Unproven
There is not enough information about this file to recommend it.

File Thumbprint - SHA:
Not available
File Thumbprint - MD5:
Not available
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
July 19, 2023 (edited)
When I change size, I personally do operate very precise and "granular" control of it.
Such buttons should be +1 and -1 or they would be totally unuseful to me.
Ironman79
Desde en Dec 2010

439 posts
July 20, 2023
Cards that i had in my wishlist i put custom skins on them when i updated those skins disappeared. Do i have to redo all the custom skins when i'm ready to rent the cards?
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3900 posts
July 20, 2023 (edited)
@vg4us and @Celine

I had shared the same info about the name of the Installer changing..
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53277/3?post=767628
Todo sobre iStripper / NEW VERSION 1.2.520 (Pc) / 521 (Mac) and followings (currently 530/531)
@Celine the name of our exe hasn't changed. often times the Download of the Installer is given a cryptic bunch of extra characters. setup-istripper.exe During the Download, becomes : setup-istripper_q...
I always Download the Installer, then I remove the cryptic characters if they exist.

And then the Installer has the same name each time.
Setup-iStripper.exe

During an Automatic Update however,
tis is not possible,
so the Security Software will possibly detect a Different name and prevent it...

I whitelist the Entire VGHD folder and all of it's subFolders.
this way the security software ignores all of this...
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
July 20, 2023 (edited)

When I change size, I personally do operate very precise and "granular" control of it.
Such buttons should be +1 and -1 or they would be totally unuseful to me.

With a pair of +/- buttons I think that I would find 1%, or even 5%, increments and decrements rather too small if I wanted to make large changes but at the same time, as @HansSachs says, 5% may be too large for fine control. I would instead prefer that there be a single button which caused a size control slider to pop up, like the volume control button now works. This single slider would control either the "large" (single clip) or "small" (multi-clip) size depending on which mode the software was operating in when it was pressed.

It would also be good if the slider was accompanied by a box into which a numeric value could be entered directly so that we can specify directly and exactly a desired value such as 75% or 125% rather than fiddle about overshooting and undershooting until we get what we wanted in the first place.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4555 posts
July 20, 2023
Version 1.2.522 64bit
Now, my personal skin is applied to the forum (with a black background, my eyes say thank you), but the UI language is still in english instead of french.

My profile tab is in black too and the UI is in french : well done 👍
vg4us
Desde en Dec 2008

113 posts
July 20, 2023
524 updated autmatically just fie on my desktop. I'll try my laptop next.
vg4us
Desde en Dec 2008

113 posts
July 20, 2023
Norton flagged the install on my laptop. There must be a configuration difference between them. I downloaded 524 from the web site, renamed the executable so it's just istripper-setup.exe and it installed fine on the laptop.

I think my strategy will be to do all installs this way for now on.
vg4us
Desde en Dec 2008

113 posts
July 20, 2023
Videos now work. Thank you.
vg4us
Desde en Dec 2008

113 posts
July 20, 2023
I am really impressed by how nicely it is performing with 10 shows in 524. Sure it chews up ots of virtual memory but that is what a large 64 bit app will do. No hard faults at all. CPU usage is blow 1 percent on average.

Very responsive from a GUI perspective. This is really good progres.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1144 posts
July 20, 2023
Version 1.2.522 64bitNow, my personal skin is applied to the forum (with a black background, my eyes say thank you), but the UI language is still in english instead of french.My profile tab is in black too and the UI is in french : well done 👍

@stefnev1

How did you manage that?

I've just updated to 524 but the forums and profile pages are still blindingly white😭
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
July 20, 2023 (edited)
I've just updated to 524 but the forums and profile pages are still blindingly white😭

Mine are more off white so maybe it's trying to apply my skin on those pages? 😕
ssjain
Desde en Dec 2007

226 posts
July 21, 2023 (edited)
Saw above that Norton is flagging the installer and changing the name is supposed to help. I have Trend Micro and it just deletes the program completely!!! (Install program and the original program version). Has to completely turn off the Trend software and finish the download and once tested the istripper program, then turn the Trend back on and reopen istripper to retest again. FYI
longtom501
Desde en Oct 2010

2 posts
July 21, 2023
I do not care for the new format.
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1853 posts
July 21, 2023
To all of you having an issue with an antivirus please precise : does your antivirus react when opening the installer or durring a specific step of the installation ?

Thx a lot !
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4555 posts
July 21, 2023
@Number6
How did you manage that?

I don't know why it works because I did nothing. My personal skin is applied automatically well now. The only thing still remaining is the UI of the forum in english instead of french as it was in the previous versions.

I'm now under 1.2.524 64bit and I can see the same things in the forum (black background, UI in english). And the videos bonus play fine now, thanks a lot.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!