Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

BEST SELLERS 2021

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1841 posts
March 4, 2022 (edited)
In our Top20 shows 2021, the name of EVE SWEET appears FIVE times, with 2 solos and 2 duos & 1 trio.
Christy White has 2 shows in the TOP 20, including our BEST SELLING SHOW 2021.
She is closely followed by Sonya Blaze and by Alissa Foxy.

BEST SELLING SHOW 2021:

2nd to 5th :

6th to 10th :

11th to 20th :

VR180° VIDEOS :

1. Sonya Blaze : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/b345c6b2e16907c3
2. Sharon White : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/a99eaa61b16d3e5d
3. Katrina Moreno : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/d12e170ff6e6b4e4
4. Paola Hard : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/ddce85087c8b8e61
5. Medusa : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/ae3a9ec6f06c1260
6. Alissa Foxy : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/314322214011d27a
7. Veronica Leal : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/8c4143d5577259a0
8. Sybil : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/69a550ecf0a4b049
9. Angelika Grays : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/52baacbb61da8a74
10. Eve Sweet : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/053856342b0d17fe
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1147 posts
March 4, 2022 (edited)
... Also, I don't care what others-- well whatever, I know what I want most times. 👍 😎 😆
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1492 posts
March 4, 2022
Amazing!
90% of the top 20 cards (not counting VR) are XXX cards.
Only Belka and Lana Lane are different from that.
I own all 20 of these cards, so I am happy.

VR means nothing to me, as I never view it, do not use VR for anything.
LivingSober2021
Desde en Apr 2021

1 posts
March 4, 2022
this app is graced with some of the most beautfiul women in the world.
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1492 posts
March 4, 2022
I found this:
  • The oldest (the one first released) of all twenty cards is this one
  • This is also the lowest number f card
  • released on January 1st, 2021

Evaneself
Desde en Dec 2019

329 posts
March 4, 2022
I have them and I buy only what I like, which means that I have good taste.
Thanks!
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1147 posts
March 4, 2022
I have them and I buy only what I like, which means that I have good taste.
Thanks!

👍 😎
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1147 posts
March 4, 2022
@LivingSober2021 👍 😎
domino006
Desde en Nov 2008

28 posts
March 4, 2022
I made a playlist called Best Sellers 2021 with each of these in order :)
Alkasyn
Desde en Apr 2008

717 posts
March 4, 2022
I have most of them, so I hope this puts those opinions that "Cosplay doesn't sell" to rest.

Please, when the war in the Ukraine is over consider booking other cosplayers like Sia Siberia - Purple Bitch, Zirael Rem etc.
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1492 posts
March 4, 2022 (edited)
I very much like (not quite love) cosplay. I have 23 such cards (based on the cosplay tag) in my collection, such as:

I vote for dozens more of the cosplay cards.
UnluckyQuackey
Desde en Jul 2018

2 posts
March 5, 2022
If Eve Sweet does another take in the future, she should do a cosplay of Black Widow. She kinda resembles Scarlet Johanson.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1142 posts
March 5, 2022
If Eve Sweet does another take in the future, she should do a cosplay of Black Widow. She kinda resembles Scarlet Johanson.

Personally I think she looks more like Kate Beckinsale particularly in the Underworld series of films..

I would love to see Eve in that "Underworld" outfit that Kate wore. Complete with the long leather coat.😛😍

Not sure how easy it would be to do a striptease though.
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1118 posts
March 5, 2022
I remember there was a time when so many XXX cards only had Table clips and some of the outfits used were therefore totally ***** in those shows. Several made comments in the forum about this or in the shows comments.

I just checked all the cards above and only one is all table (Eve Sweet & Sasha Meow f0738) and the trio card (f0922) has only one standing clip, but it is at least 5 minutes long. Most other XXX cards now seem to have at least 10 minutes of non-table clips and some much more. So something for everyone me thinks and thanks iStripper team for the change. 👍

The last all table show I know of I mentioned here:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/50222/1?post=737476
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema
AntiDictator
Desde en Oct 2020

2 posts
March 5, 2022
New shows with Li Moon please 😋
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4546 posts
March 6, 2022
SatansFarmor
Desde en May 2011

33 posts
March 6, 2022
I dont get it, they should rework the xxx label, some cards are great with xxx with alot of strip/dance and some are just MEH with tons of table and dildo, But personaly I havent watch a single mastrubation clip ever. It is not for me. but these days most cards are xxx so the option to not buy the xxx cards are not there IMO
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
March 6, 2022 (edited)
The point used against fact XXX cards are the most bought and coveted, which has been brought on by "ordinary" card lovers in another thread, where such a discussion has been labeled as offtopic by Mods - ("people will simply tend to buy what is more available") does prove exactly the opposite thing they would want to: since, in 2021, the large majority of cards released was still ordinary - but the most sold ones were, by far, XXX ones. As it can be seen on this official thread.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
March 6, 2022
@HansSachs

If you are referring to my post then I should point out that I was not suggesting in any way that the XXX cards were not the most popular (and explicitly stated that I thought that they were). The example i gave was to show that the obvious conclusions are not always correct and was triggered by the post before mine that argued that best selling cards would automatically tend to come from the most common variety. There is some truth in that view but, like the example i gave it is not something that can be assumed - though in the case of the iStripper XXX and non-XXX I suspect it is in fact true. The fact you refer to is I think quite strong evidence, but it is not hard proof.
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
March 6, 2022 (edited)
I did get your point and so it was not your post I was referring too, @TheEmu .

It's a fact that most successful cards of 2021 were XXX and also a fact that on 2021 XXX shows were quite far to be the most released yet... so it's not true that best selling card come from most common variety. Best selling cards come from whatever most people find desirable.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
March 7, 2022
Best selling cards come from whatever most people find desirable.

Correct - but it does not follow from that if the best selling cards all come from the same category then that category is what most people find desirable. A simple example is often seen in elections Consider an election in which there are three candidates, A, B and C where A and B appeal equally to the same set of people and candiate C appeals to all others. In this case a three way election might result in C winning in a 30-30-40 split but in two way elections against either A or B candidate C would loose with a 60-40 split.

There is also Simpson’s paradox where trends that appear within different groups disappear when data for those groups are combined. When this happens, the overall trend might even appear to be the opposite of the trends in each group.

Interpreting the numbers is not as straight forward a matter as many people would like to think.

This also complicated because we do not know how "best selling" is determined. A nice example of this used to be seen in record sales where, despite never appearing in the "hit parade", the best selling records in a year tended to be of classical music or "easy listening".
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
March 7, 2022 (edited)
A nice example of this used to be seen in record sales where, despite never appearing in the "hit parade", the best selling records in a year tended to be of classical music or "easy listening".
Which has nothing to do with this ranking, I think.
That paradox was probably generated by fact hit parades were based on weeks or very short periods, and trends about pop do change - as everyone knows - estremly quickly, while a classical musical release was more likely to get lower but more stable sellings during the year.
But, in this case, we precisely have the "long selling" ranking, which looks to totally confirm that, in recent times, XXX released are globally the most sought of - even if, at time of this ranking, they were not yet at all the majority among 2021 releases.

When this happens, the overall trend might even appear to be the opposite of the trends in each group.
I can get what you point, but I don't find so relevant here. I mean, it can be also said that if - for exemple - "ordinary" card lovers would start to buy less XXX cards, but the sales of such cards would still continue to grow (which might already be the case), company would not be likely to reduce the number of XXX releases anyway - since they will almost certainly tend to take more in account global sales than the preferences of a single group of users. So, the overall trend is quite likely to be one which counts the more here.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
March 7, 2022
@HansSachs

On the contrary, it has a lot do with this ranking (or more particularly with how we interpret it) because we do not know how the "best sellers" are determined. If they are based on short term initial sales then they are like the "hit parade" and may not reflect the long term sales whereas if they are based on total sales during the year then a bias towards the cards that were released towards the start of the year would be expected.

The relevance of Simpson's Paradox is that the trends shown in whatever (in this case unknown) sub-groups are used to determine the "best sellers" may not reflect the overall trend - I think they probably do but the data we have been provided with does not rule out the possibility that opposite is true.
Zossima
Desde en Feb 2008

173 posts
March 7, 2022
So many cosplays / nonsensical costumes... The world is doomed!

So I choose to believe that cosplays / nonsensical outfits are NOT the most popular shows, otherwise my mind will break 😆
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
March 7, 2022
I'm not sure about the comments regarding the amount of cosplay outfits in the top 20 - by my count there were only the three erotic parodies - which is how Totem defines the cosplay.

Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1602 posts
March 7, 2022
J'en ai 13 sur les 20 premières. Achetées ou reçues en jouant. N'oubliez pas le calendrier de l'Avent, très populaire qui vous en donne déjà de ce top 20. Alors XXX ou pas, Cosplay ou pas, achetez ce que vous aimer, le reste n'a pas d'importance. Enfin notons qu'il n'y a aucune fille black dans ce classement! Et ça c'est grave!😀😀
I have 13 of the first 20. Purchased or received while playing. Don't forget the very popular Advent calendar which already gives you some of this top 20. So XXX or not, Cosplay or not, buy what you like, the rest doesn't matter. Finally note that there is no black girl in this ranking! And that's serious!😀😀
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1118 posts
March 7, 2022
note that there is no black girl in this ranking!
@Philours I cannot recall many being suggested here or on Discord. I'm working from memory here, I have not just checked, so I could be wrong. If you know some tell the Totem team. May be they have tried to find some. We never really know until they turn up in the studio or in the store.
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1602 posts
March 7, 2022
@wrightsayswow
Je disais cela d'une façon humoristique bien sûr, car cela est évident maintenant que cela n'est pas le choix de totem. En ce qui concerne les proposition de modèles, nous savons ce que cela donne comme résultat. Je me dirige donc vers d'autres sites pour trouver mon bonheur et dépense moins ici. Voila le résultat insignifiant pour totem, bien sûr. Ils gagnent peut-être plus comme cela s'ils ne vendent pas beaucoup de ce type de cartes?
Désolé, un peu hors sujet, je m'arrête ici 😉
@wrightsayswow
I said this in a humorous way of course, because it is obvious now that this is not the choice of totem. As far as model proposals are concerned, we know what that gives as a result. So I go to other sites to find my happiness and spend less here. Here is the insignificant result for totem, of course. Maybe they earn more like this if they don't sell a lot of this type of cards?
Sorry, a little off topic, I'll stop here 😉
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1118 posts
March 7, 2022
So I go to other sites to find my happiness ...
I'll stop here 😉
Me too 👍
Sexy3DBoy
Desde en Jun 2011

473 posts
March 7, 2022 (edited)
En ce qui concerne les proposition de modèles, nous savons ce que cela donne comme résultat. Je me dirige donc vers d'autres sites pour trouver mon bonheur et dépense moins ici.
Quoi! D'autres sites! Mais comment diantre 😲 tu fais pour les trouver? iStripper n'a pas de concurrence.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!