Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

screen saver plays over movies  

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

o0nightfire0o
Desde en Jul 2019

4 posts
July 6, 2021
so how can i fix the screen saver playing over movies or shows im watching cause of inactivity?
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
July 6, 2021 (edited)
so how can i fix the screen saver playing over movies or shows im watching cause of inactivity?

As far as I know only by disabling it in the iStripper settings.

The main problem with the iStripper screensaver is that it does not use the operating system's screen saver services but tries to do everything for itself. The OS does not treat it any differently from any other program that tells it to open a window on top of any other windows that are currently open and so, obligingly, does as it has been asked.

A few years ago programs could repeatedly request that their window was "on top" and if two or more programs did so they would "fight it out" by continuously replacing each other as the topmost window. Now this does not happen and they form a nice stable stack, which is what is normally most appropriate, but fullscreen video playback and screensavers need to be treated as special cases which only works if the OS knows about both of them. As the iStripper screensaver does not use the proper screensaver interface the OS doesn't know about it and will therefore treat it as just another fullscreen window, as if you had started a second movie player.
o0nightfire0o
Desde en Jul 2019

4 posts
July 7, 2021
i see, i will justclose out istripper when playing movies, thank you for explaining though
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4553 posts
July 7, 2021
A solution is there, I close this one.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!