Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Preferred Credits Package

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

lcoke
Desde en May 2021

29 posts
May 25, 2021
First post here! In the interest of not making a completely inane post, I thought I'd ask what credit packages y'all opt for when reloading?

Cheers!
Alkasyn
Desde en Apr 2008

717 posts
May 25, 2021
Always the biggest one available, as that's when the credits are teh cheapest.
batavus
Desde en Nov 2019

217 posts
May 25, 2021
I try buying some credits when you can buy
  • 1320 credits = 1100 credits with a bonus of 220 credits
  • 600 credits = 500 credits with bonus of 100 credits
But a few days ago I had to buy 500 credits and with these credits I will buy some cards with the cashback offer

When you can buy 100 credits with the bonus of 220 credits (total 1320 credits) and you're able to combine with the cashback offer, I think it's the cheapest way to get your cards
TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

463 posts
May 25, 2021
Welcome Icoke!

Agree the biggest package is always the best buy. The 600 for 500 credits is offered several times through the year. The 1320 for 1000 credits package has only been offered through the holidays.

The cashback offer currently running through Thursday is in my opinion the cheapest way for multi diamond members to buy shows, but probably a different promo is best for a new member.
lcoke
Desde en May 2021

29 posts
May 25, 2021
Thanks for the replies and welcome!

I picked up the 500 credit package last night to take advantage of the cashback offer. Hopefully I wont miss the next time the bonus offer comes around.

I've been trying to figure out which promotion would be best to take advantage of. I get the impression that the TwentyFive can be great for new users such as myself, but that the cashback is still the better offer.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
May 25, 2021
@lcoke

The Cashback is indeed one of the best offers, probably the very best, of the offers. But it is a rather infrequent one, so make the most of it while it is available.
lcoke
Desde en May 2021

29 posts
May 25, 2021
Thanks for the headsup @TheEmu,

Are there any other promos you could recommend keeping an eye out for?
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
May 25, 2021
@lcoke yes cashback is good, been making good use myself this week, but as you have so few shows so far you are still paying near full price.
Hope you've seen this thread about the discounts as you buy more shows.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45282/1?post=672632
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema
If the TwentyFive game you see allows playing at 15 credits then you might also get some good value there.
It's not so good once you are triple diamond as shows cost 13.75 at that stage, so not much point "winning" them for 15. You cannot choose what you win like you can with cashback. It will all change again Friday 9am Paris time. Keeps us all alert!
lcoke
Desde en May 2021

29 posts
May 25, 2021
I've been trying to find as many threads on the promos as I can, thank you!

I haven't yet used the credits I picked up. Im torn between getting a nice boost to my shows, and being able to choose which shows I get.

I'd like to say I'm not a collector, but a quick look around my home would indicate otherwise. I can't help but think I'd be far better off long term, with getting a large boost at discounted price.
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1603 posts
May 25, 2021
@Icoke
le comportement a adopter va dépendre si vous voulez beaucoup de cartes et collectionner ou être sélectif. Le choix des jeux et des offres sera différent.
Entre nous ; méfiez vous du jeu "25" il peut être bon mais aussi très méchant 😛

@Icoke
the behavior to adopt will depend on whether you want a lot of cards and collect or be selective. The choice of games and offers will be different.
Between us ; beware of the game "25" it can be good but also very bad 😛
lcoke
Desde en May 2021

29 posts
May 25, 2021
Its a tough call. Being selective is tempting as heck, but so is volume. :D.

I rarely have much luck with games of chance, and seeing as how Cashback seems to be the rarer of the 2 offers, Im left with the feeling that I'd better take advantage of it while its here. Seems the 25 is more likely to roll around again, and I can take a shot at it later when Cashback isn't also a promo.
Sexy3DBoy
Desde en Jun 2011

473 posts
May 25, 2021
@Icoke,
You'll have to be careful because there is a virus called SEC on this site that can make you dry and once contaminated, you could lose your mind and say unkind things. So take care, I got vaccinated (double dose) so I can stay sane.

Tu feras attention car il y a sur ce site un virus nommé SEC qui risque de te mettre à sec et une fois contaminé, tu pourrais en perdre la raison et dire des choses pas gentilles. Alors prends garde à toi, moi je me suis fait vacciné (double dose) afin de pouvoir rester sain d'esprit.
lcoke
Desde en May 2021

29 posts
May 25, 2021
Indeed! Being a collector type and somewhat OCD, I ***** I am at-risk for this particular bug!

En effet! Étant un type de collectionneur et quelque peu TOC, je crains d'être à risque pour ce bug particulier!

Toutes mes excuses pour google translate. Mon français naturel n'est pas à un niveau adulte!

Salut!
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1603 posts
May 25, 2021
O.K. @Icoke
Le cash back te donne 20% a coup sûr et tu peux choisir les cartes qui te font plaisir. Bon amusement.😊
Je n'ai pas jouer au début de mon adhésion, il m'a fallu un certain temps. L'apprentissage est assez personnel.
D'autres ne jouent jamais semble t'il. Peut-être une sage décision?
.K. @Icoke
The cash back gives you 20% for sure and you can choose the cards that make you happy. Have fun.
I didn't play at the start of my membership, it took me a while. The learning is quite personal.
Others never seem to play. Maybe a wise decision?
lcoke
Desde en May 2021

29 posts
May 25, 2021
All good! Got till Friday to decide. I'm just being indecisive! I'm sure part of it is being new, "Oh, I want this girl! and this girl!" 😄

Cheers!
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
May 26, 2021
Got till Friday to decide.
Not really - Friday 9am Paris time to make use of it - then next promo will start - this one will end.

I'm just being indecisive! I'm sure part of it is being new, "Oh, I want this girl! and this girl!" 😄
I know you are faced with so many hard choices. 😉

lcoke
Desde en May 2021

29 posts
May 27, 2021
Ah! Good to know, I hadn't accounted for timezones 😶
RawrPower
Desde en Feb 2012

1 posts
May 28, 2021
i had to get some had the account for so long and the 1 free every 5 was a good deal for me i did on purpuse to get the most expesive ones as the 5th ones XD

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!