Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
ajenk
Desde en Dec 2020

3 posts
December 31, 2020
Sometimes they will play for a couple minutes fine and then it just starts stuttering really bad and the entire program becomes unresponsive. I am on a 2019 macbook pro. any help on how to keep things running smoothly would be much appreciated
Reg90
Desde en Oct 2012

6 posts
January 1, 2021
Hello, is this still an issue. If you can be more descriptive on what problem actually occurs, I might be able to help. I used to use a Mac, but I primarily use windows now. You can also try to wait for a moderator or message the Totem team by submitting a ticket. That would be your best bet. Below ill post three things that you should list as it could narrow the problem. Anyway take care and welcome to istripper.

• Your Mac Specs
  • Firmware OS things like Sierra or Mojave for Mac
  • Istripper version (regular or beta)
ajenk
Desde en Dec 2020

3 posts
January 3, 2021
Its the base model macbook pro. Im on the latest version of Big Sur and just the regular version of Istripper. 1.2.277
Reg90
Desde en Oct 2012

6 posts
January 3, 2021
I am on a old macbook from 2014 running sierra. The interface is slower, but not having issues of stuttering. Try to rollback your OS if possible. I can't think of anything else. Best case is to contact support by making a ticket. They are really helpful and could narrow it down better. Sorry for not being the best help.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4553 posts
January 3, 2021 (edited)
@ajenk
What is the resolution of the shows (720p, 1080p, 3k or 4k) ? If it's 4k (or 3k) maybe you should try with 1080p to see if the issue remains.
In the same way, have you lots of softwares running in the background of your Mac ? If yes, try to stop some of them to have a lower load on your CPU.
ajenk
Desde en Dec 2020

3 posts
January 3, 2021
@ajenk
What is the resolution of the shows (720p, 1080p, 3k or 4k) ? If it's 4k (or 3k) maybe you should try with 1080p to see if the issue remains.
In the same way, have you lots of softwares running in the background of your Mac ? If yes, try to stop some of them to have a lower load on your CPU.
1080p and even if there are no other programs running the same thing happens. I just started a customer support ticket so hopefully they can help. Thank you guys
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4553 posts
January 4, 2021
@ajenk
Well, let us know the solution at your issue, it should be good for someone else 👌
Mondechat
Desde en Mar 2020

1 posts
January 12, 2021
I'm having a similar issue of stuttering on my late-2015 5k iMac (4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 32 Gb RAM, AMD Radeon R9 M396X graphics card.) I'm running Big Sur, with an almost empty 2 Tb fusion drive. I usually run iStripper on my 2019 Macbook Pro, and it works fine, so I thought I'd download the app and a few cards on the iMac. Sometimes it works fine for a while, but after 5-10 minutes, sometime less, it slows way down - the entire app becomes sluggish and unresponsive, sometimes quits unexpectedly, or I'll have to ***** quit the app. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the software, and both 3k and 1080 files have the same problem. Then I tried putting the model files on an SSD external drive, same problem, so I don't think it's the fusion drive. I had pretty good luck using the small size at about 20%, but then the stripper is about 1" tall in the corner of the screen!
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4553 posts
January 13, 2021
@Mondechat
Maybe a bad compatibility between Big Sur (it's a very new version of MacOS) and the actual version of iStripper for Mac.
Try to contact the team to explain your issue with Big Sur by email here [email protected] and join your vghd.log file to the email.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!