Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Talent of the month of Dec. 2020 : Eve Sweet

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Optimal
Desde en Jan 2018

65 posts
December 5, 2020
Please be back to do more cards, Eve! Especially a secretary set or two! Love ya, babe! 😍
chbrun
Desde en Feb 2020

1 posts
December 7, 2020
amplement mérité! Bravo😍
MagnusPurmut
Desde en May 2012

1 posts
December 7, 2020
Not Since Jana H have I been so captivated by a single model. I nominate for Model of the Year.
HellHound1
Desde en Oct 2015

2 posts
December 9, 2020
eve is hot and sexy
Eve_Sweet
Desde en Sep 2020

5 posts
January 30, 2021
Oh waaaaw !!!
So nice to read your sweet comments !!! Thank you so much ! And stay tuned, there is one more super hot duo with my friend Sasha and 5 more xxx shows, including anal and squirting ! I was nervous to do them bg finally all went super easy and I enjoyed a lot ! I think it’s pretty obvious on the videos 😅😘😘😘💦💦💦💦
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4546 posts
January 31, 2021
Eve we love you, for sure 💖 💋
And you well deserve this talent of the month 👍
henrylee7
Desde en May 2020

193 posts
January 31, 2021
Ewa, I think that the nicest surprise would be your Valentine's Day card, and if you can't, it's too late for the First Day of Spring or Summer :-) :-) :-)

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!