Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

tips and tricks ?

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

xjazzx3
Desde en Sep 2019

1 posts
September 9, 2020
i am new member .. what should i know ? .. tip and tricks ? a

also how can i get the most ? which one is the hottest card or model ?

😎

pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
September 9, 2020
i am new member .. what should i know ? .. tip and tricks ? aalso how can i get the most ? which one is the hottest card or model ?😎

It is impossible, @xjazzx3, to say which is the hottest card or model because our tastes are all subjective and we don't know where your tastes lie.

For tips and tricks, apart from working your way through previous Forum threads, I would recommend you click on the "i" icon (top right of your app screen) and work your way through the tutorials and user manual.

Enjoy researching and exploring.

😄
pantalone
Desde en Nov 2010

224 posts
September 9, 2020
@xjazzx

Welcome to the Forum.

A lot of questions on the Forum come from new users who haven't played with the Settings page. It can completely change the experience of the shows. Just don't touch the Rebuild Collection button till you really know what it's gonna do! Then it's worth getting used to the Playlists tab on the right of the iStripper window - it allows you to select favourite clips and cards or group together, for example, all the pole clips or all the nude clips.

As for hottest models and shows, as @pickle says, it's entirely a matter of taste. But you get a good idea of what a show is like from the Previews and Comments, which don't cost anything. Don't pick according to the Ratings - the system is too arbitary to be much use. Don't get too grumpy if a show fails to live up to your expectations - they have to cater to a wide range of tastes and finding your favourites can be a very hit-and-miss business.

And don't hesitate to join in the Forum with comments or questions, but please read the rules for each topic first, because they vary with respect to subjects and the picture types that can be included. The Forum is moderated and we all try to be respectful towards each other, Totem and the models.
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
September 9, 2020
Nice response @pantalone

👍
pantalone
Desde en Nov 2010

224 posts
September 9, 2020
Thank you. But I forgot to mention that any new user looking for the most popular models should consider the ones with more than 6 shows. Totem books new performers for two days and aims to film 5 or 6 shows in that time. If sales reach a certain level (and what that level is, we know not), they book her for a "Take 2". So those girls are the most popular. Very, very rarely, they make it to a Take 3 - one performer made it to 32 shows! Don't rely on the Girl of the Month/Year awards - I suspect (without evidence) that Totem sometimes uses the awards to boost sales.
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
September 9, 2020
Early on, the TGIF sales are a real bargain. You don't yet know what and who you like so buying some cards at random and at a lower than usual price is a good idea. There is a point where the randomly selected cards become more likely to be cards you don't want, but at first this is a good deal.

Once you decide you like the product, only reload credits and to maximum available level (500 credits for $50) which gives you the best price. Every 3-4 months Totem makes a special offer that give you a 10% bonus in credits (600 for $50). If you can, wait for that before buying more credits. Wish list the cards you like and buy them after you've bought credits cheaply.

Until you've purchased 40 cards, stick mainly to those of Standard (1080p) quality. For most displays 1080p cards look good enough and they are a cheeper way to get to the point where you get a higher discount. Buy newly released cards within a week of their release date to get a better price, but mainly do this after you have reached 40 cards.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
September 9, 2020 (edited)
Once you decide you like the product, only reload credits and to maximum available level (500 credits for $50) which gives you the best price. Every 3-4 months Totem makes a special offer that give you a 10% bonus in credits (600 for $50).

A ***** correction, the "reload bonus" is 20% not 10% (10% on top of 500 would be 550 not 600 and the reload bonus has indeed been 600 for the regular price of 500 or often 1200 for the price of 1000).

On top of the regular bronze, silver, gold, platinum and diamond membership levels which give increasing discounts on all purchases (rising to 455 for triple diamond) there is also premium membership which can be purchased at any time and can giive an extra 20% discount on the most recent cards - this is worthwhile if you are buying most of the cards as they come out each week (or if you really want the 4k resolution). However before you pay for premium membership you should acquaint yourself with what is available and be sure that you are ready to buy most of the cards as they are released otherwise it gains you little or no benefit. It is good for some members, but probably not for most newcommers so don't be tempted by this until you are sure that you want to make a long term commitment,

Also, there is nothing special about the so called Special Event Cards. They are just ordinary cards that are artificially difficult to obtain. It is almot certainly better to spend your money buying normal cards than to gamble for SECs as this can be expensive. For the non-gambling special events you should evaluate them before plunging in. An example of this was the August pre-purchase abailable this year towards the end of July which gave you a SEC if you pre-purchased all of August's cards without knowing what they were going to be - if you are at all selective about the cards you buy such offers need to be considered carefully,
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1603 posts
September 9, 2020 (edited)
(rising to 455 for triple diamond)

45%😉
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
September 10, 2020
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
September 10, 2020
@TheEmu

the thread you linked to, was a typo on the part of the Team.
There Has never Been a 1000 credit option.

the First 1100 credit option was December of 2018
And every one Since has Always Been 1100 credit for $99.99

If you give some thought...

If 49.99 is 500 credits, why would they add $99.99 for 1000
When you could just buy 2 x $49.99 = $99.98 and get the same number of credits?

It has Always been $99.99 for 1100 credits.

aL0T
Desde en Apr 2016

273 posts
September 10, 2020
i am new member .. what should i know ? .. tip and tricks ? a

also how can i get the most ? which one is the hottest card or model ?

😎
My advice is; Don't worry about the "Special Event Card." You'll lose a lot of money trying to get those. Always look out for the credit purchase bonus and look for older shows with more model "collections/multiple shows". Which will get you to triple diamond faster. Also think about strategically deciding to play the many different games iStripper has, to gain bonuses/cards/discounts...(beware the slot machine!).
Just enjoy the amazing & endless selection of models that will make up your own personal private strip club!
Welcum to an erotic fantasy factory of neverending delights! (p.s. if you want a good start for models, just look at my collection or anyone else's who took the time to reply to you!😉)
Have a good one!
🐱😎💕
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
September 10, 2020 (edited)
the thread you linked to, was a typo on the part of the Team.
There Has never Been a 1000 credit option.

@Wyldanimal - I thought that was the point that I was making in my previous post. I did start that post with "@Wyldanimal is correct" and the rest of the post explained why I had made the mistake.

If you give some thought...

If 49.99 is 500 credits, why would they add $99.99 for 1000
When you could just buy 2 x $49.99 = $99.98 and get the same number of credits?

Well, on at least one occassion someone has posted asking for a 1000 credit purchase option rather than having to go to the extra effort of making two 500 credit purchases - it's not a lot of exra effort but I can see why some may find having to type in their credit card number and its verification code twice is enough to cause some irritation and there may even be places where there is some ***** extra fee involved.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
September 10, 2020
???????

pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
September 10, 2020
As yet another thread wanders off into the wilderness.......
Spling83
Desde en Dec 2018

20 posts
September 10, 2020
While I would agree to most of the comments above, I totally disagree to the following:
Until you've purchased 40 cards, stick mainly to those of Standard (1080p) quality. For most displays 1080p cards look good enough and they are a cheeper way to get to the point where you get a higher discount. Buy newly released cards within a week of their release date to get a better price, but mainly do this after you have reached 40 cards.

In fact I see a huge quality difference between the 3k and 1080p shows. And there defenitely is, doesn't matter what display (of course on some the better the diplay the clearly difference is visible.. I've never bought a 1080p show, as they don't meet my quality requirements. All 1080p shows that I have, are disabled in my collection and coming from wins or bundled discounts form the weekly bonus.
At the other hand, I believe the discussion about the quality is also some kind of subjective to each one. While many just don't care, you can indirectly say for them there is no difference.. But for me personally quality has very high importance and I really quickly notice when there is something at lower quality. But you will quickly and easy find the answer to this question by yourself already with just watching the demo clips.

What at the other hand I would agree when it comes to resolution and displays is, that for many displays it's defenitely anough to download the 1080p Version of a 3k/4k show. But this is not to mix up with the compared quality of 3k and 1080p shows.

By the way.. regarding "Buy newly released cards within a week of their release date to get a better price, but mainly do this after you have reached 40 cards". As far as I know, I would have said this is only true for premium members. But maybe I'm wrong?
Stanston
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
September 10, 2020
Hi @Spling83
By the way.. regarding "Buy newly released cards within a week of their release date to get a better price, but mainly do this after you have reached 40 cards". As far as I know, I would have said this is only true for premium members. But maybe I'm wrong?
I would say you don't want to Buy a Show for the "best possible Price" you want to Buy a Show for your
"best possible Satisfaction" then at the End the Price becomes meaningless when you Realize
which unbelievable Beauties are waiting for you in the Store :) Just my thoughts.
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
September 10, 2020
@Spling83

You have a good point. I usually play cards on my 4K display at 40% small size. At that setting I don't see much difference between 4K, 3K and 1080p, but I've got old eyes. At larger scales, the differences are noticeable.

As far as I know, I would have said this is only true for premium members.

I think you are right. I've been living with this discount long enough that I've forgotten what rules apply.

I guess the best recommendation is: Don't buy a card you don't want just to get to a higher discount level. Do buy the cheapest cards that you do want to get to a higher discount for less out-of-pocket cost.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!