Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Scratch game : Q&A

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
May 2, 2020
J'ai gagné une carte évènement special mais je ne l'aime pas, est-ce que je peux l'échanger ?
Short answer is "no".
canislupy
Desde en Nov 2007

3 posts
May 3, 2020
I won a duplicate card, is this a bug?

pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
May 3, 2020
I won a duplicate card, is this a bug?

@canislupy - it certainly is not normal behaviour. As @gkar45 suggests, raise a ticket with Customer Service and I'm sure on Monday @Manue or one of the team will contact you with a solution.

Cheers
pumpdude48
Desde en May 2016

390 posts
May 3, 2020
Started at 476 credits, played 127 cards and ended up at 626 credits with a high of 696 credits.

I can't win cards so credits is all I can get.

I got one 100 credit win and like 4 - 50 credit wins with a whole passel of 10 and 20 credit wins amongst the losers.

Played an hour or so and will quit while I am ahead.

I do think that this version was looser, odds wise, than previous versions were but that could just be luck of the draw as well.
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
May 3, 2020
@pumpdude48 - it looks like this is a feature of this game - for all you guys with full collections the 20 credit alternative to a normal card is being generous to you.
canislupy
Desde en Nov 2007

3 posts
May 3, 2020
Thanks @pickle1 and @gkar45, ticket submitted.
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

635 posts
May 3, 2020
Started at 476 credits, played 127 cards and ended up at 626 credits with a high of 696 credits.I can't win cards so credits is all I can get.I got one 100 credit win and like 4 - 50 credit wins with a whole passel of 10 and 20 credit wins amongst the losers.Played an hour or so and will quit while I am ahead.I do think that this version was looser, odds wise, than previous versions were but that could just be luck of the draw as well.

@pumpdude6

My experience has been pretty much the same. For you, in essence, on average you have increased your credit account with 1,2 credits for each scratch card. For me, the ratio has been around 1.1 (played 350 scratch cards and ended up being 380 credits more than when I started (+ the only card I could have won, Belka's new SEC).
pumpdude48
Desde en May 2016

390 posts
May 3, 2020
@Dfner

Yes, it seems so.

You played more than twice as many scratchers as I did but your results are close to mine anyway.

Note that I didn't fully 'quit while I was ahead' in that I was at 696 at one point but kept at it and was down into the 500's again when I hit the last 50 and stopped there.
pumpdude48
Desde en May 2016

390 posts
May 3, 2020
So the bug bit me again and I went back to the well....

Now at 160 scratchers and my credit balance is 706 with two 50 credit wins amongst the losers and smaller winners.

Gonna quit again now that I am really ahead and hope that I can stay away for the rest of the promotion...

Wish me luck.

PD48
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

635 posts
May 3, 2020
@pumpdude48 I think you just should keep going :)
Alkasyn
Desde en Apr 2008

717 posts
May 5, 2020
Seems like unless you're unlucky, it's like I said - if you don't have to 'waste' your wins on 720 cards and are instead given 20 credits per each theoretical 'card' won, you can end up on top. I assume the rates will be quietly changed after the weekend and this kind of reward will either disappear entirely or become a 10 credit, instead of 20 credit win.

Quoting myself.

There's no way a sane business would continue giving away free 'money' to members, regardless of how much money they put in previously.

The 20 credits per 'card' had to be removed. People who benefitted from it should be happy they were able to cash in on Totem's ineptitude in this case but it was obvious from the start it could not continue.
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
May 5, 2020
@seal73 Bonjour, Nous ne pouvons pas échanger les cartes exclusives.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!