Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Download Aborted Issue  

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

plkomijnuhb
Desde en Apr 2020

1 posts
April 1, 2020
Hi,

I bought a card e1325. No matter what I do with the bought card or with a preview, the download always says "Download *****".

I can see the download started and the data shows up in the data folder. I have allowed the vghd.exe through the Windows firefall.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
April 1, 2020
Hi @plkomijnuhb

We have a global issue at the moment where we seem to have lost server connectivity.

Please remain calm - I'm sure the Totem team will have this resolved ASAP.
x2472774
Desde en Aug 2008

5 posts
April 1, 2020
remain calm?!?! how do you expect me to remain calm at a time like this?!?! oh god, passing out, i see the light, i see the liiiiiiiiiiightttttttt!
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
April 1, 2020
remain calm?!?! how do you expect me to remain calm at a time like this?!?! oh god, passing out, i see the light, i see the liiiiiiiiiiightttttttt!

Are you quoting Donkey from Shrek?

😉
Fredoleous
Desde en Feb 2017

1 posts
April 2, 2020
I can't see any of my collection. What is going on?
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
April 2, 2020
Hi guys, we r working on it and I will get back to you asap. I will close this thread. Let's use this one only :
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44414/4#post657333
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!