Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF: Mystery envelopes  

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1847 posts
February 21, 2020 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday and we have no doubt that you will be tempted to try your luck this week again!

New releases

Let's see how tasty the shows released this week are, with, among others, Anastasia Brokelyn in a splendid lingerie, Liana travelling in 1920, Liya Silver wearing an incredible lingerie that get mixed with her skin & tatoos, etc. We also welcome Tanya Bahtina's first show, that you may had the chance to win last week with the goose game, and a Special Event Card of Eva Elfie in a beige version of the super hot ***** ***** dress. 💕

Special Event card:

Mystery envelopes

This week, please welcome a new edition of our mystery envelopes, with a scratch included for free in each envelope!
How does it work?

Go to the "Featured" tab.
Click on "mystery Envelope" tab.
You will find there an envelope to open.
This envelope contains 5 cards discounted by 20% + 1 scratch card added for FREE

Scratch Game Rules :

Scratch the 2 circles to get a chance to win:
5 credits
10 credits
25 credits
50 credits
1 Free card (randomly picked from the cards you don't own yet)
One of the special event cards, including Eva Elfie / Cuddling Up released today!

You can open as many mystery envelopes as you want!

ATTENTION PLEASE: to all of you who can't purchase Mystery Envelopes because you already own all the shows available: for you the envelopes are at @5 credits and contains only a scratch game !

Click here for our Q&A thread :
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44162#post652530
Todo sobre iStripper / Mystery Envelopes, Q&A
@Celine thanks Sug!!
Cheers my friends!

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!