Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I'm a new user from Steam.

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

Jack0motto
Desde en Jun 2019

50 posts
December 13, 2019
This is my first post, "bought" the app on Steam in July and it came with 50 credits, got my first two cards and I was Hooked!

Sold some of my CSGO skins and got to platinum level and above, but it was very frustrating since there's no access to the forums and some other features on the Steam version, so Support finally helped me do the transition to the official app and I can finally post in the forums and enjoy the full features.

I hope the Steam version someday gets updated and improved, but at the moment I'm glad to be a part of this community!😜

Cheers,
Jack0
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

635 posts
December 13, 2019
Welcome JackOmotto, I hope you'll like it here. To be honest, I wasn't even aware of any Steam and iStripper connection until about a week ago when I saw first posts about it here in the forum.

Apparently Steam is a gaming platform, so that's why I was not familiar with it... I have MS solitaire, ***** Chess software, and link to an online billiards simulator in my PC, and that's my computer gaming :) iStripper is completely separate entity for me.
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
December 13, 2019
Forget the Steam version, Jack. There's NOTHING like the original. RIGHT HERE 😎
Jack0motto
Desde en Jun 2019

50 posts
December 13, 2019
Welcome to iStripper, enjoy the girls there's alot to offer
Thanks a lot! Yeah! I'm already in love with so many of them I love having this app running all day and on top of Shooter Games it's pretty distracting but pretty entertaining, specially the new Crystal Clear+ quality, See you Around @Gkar45!

Welcome JackOmotto, I hope you'll like it here. To be honest, I wasn't even aware of any Steam and iStripper connection until about a week ago when I saw first posts about it here in the forum.

Apparently Steam is a gaming platform, so that's why I was not familiar with it... I have MS solitaire, ***** Chess software, and link to an online billiards simulator in my PC, and that's my computer gaming :) iStripper is completely separate entity for me.
Thanks a lot @Dfner! I do have a bunch of games on steam, but sometimes I would have to switch accounts and I wasn't able to have iStripper running with my other accounts or when Steam was closed, that was the downside, but on the bright side, I could post screenshots to Steam and have all my gamer friends look at my "Activity" playing iStripper 24/7...😆

Forget the Steam version, Jack. There's NOTHING like the original. RIGHT HERE 😎

Thanks hombreSinSombra! But I'll never forget the Steam version, I was actually asking for a way to access the forums or log into the app with me username but that wasn't gonna work so they switched my account to here.
I hope they merge users somehow someday, but untill then, I'm glad to be here and already feel welcome by y'all!💗
SetFuego
Desde en Mar 2008

737 posts
December 14, 2019
You'll see what you get out of it...😆
Welcome aboard. 😀
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
December 14, 2019
Welcome to the forum. Many of use find it is easier to access the forum directly with a web browser rather than from the application. I'm not sure if there are any real advantages to that, though since I only access the forum with my web browser.

Be on the lookout for the Fan Sign lotteries and the TGIF specials. Some of the TGIF specials are very good deals depeding on the state of your collection and how many cards you plan to buy that you don't already own. Other TGIF specials won't fit your needs or attitude so evalutate them carefully.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4553 posts
December 14, 2019
A warm welcome @Jack0motto and have fun with iStripper 😎
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
December 16, 2019
@Jack0motto Welcome to iStripper ! 😊
Alkpaz
Desde en Dec 2019

3 posts
December 21, 2019
I was a former member of VirtuaGirl prior to it becoming iStripper, which I thought the company just shut down. Then I found out that it didn't, and after doing the mistake of purchasing on Steam (when the website gives it to you free), thankfully, I went to the website to purchase stuff. I'm on Steam and LoversLab (Adult game modding [ Oblivion/FO/Skyrim/Stellaris/The Sims 3/4, etc]) under the same nick. Wonder if my account is still around, should be under the same e-mail I signed up with, but its been a pretty long time. Neways, the new program just rocks, much much better than the old VG, kudos to the devs! ;)
Alkpaz
Desde en Dec 2019

3 posts
December 21, 2019
@Alkpaz Welcome aboard to IStripper, I hope the your first 10hrs have been fun!! how the Season has been joyous!! Merry Christmas & a Happy New year to you & yours...

Thank you gkar45! Happy Holidays to you as well! :)

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!