Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Can I get more bonus?

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

desexyvideoclub
Desde en Sep 2016

108 posts
January 31, 2018
I bought 500 credits and got +100 credits in a special bonus offer , can you please tell me when is the next bonus time so that I can buy this bonus again?
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
January 31, 2018
Sorry............
Can't do that

It's a closely guarded secret and cannot be reveled beforehand

😜

Seriously though,
No one knows what sort of special offers they'll have until they're announced and I doubt the Team will tell you anything other than "Soon........Keep your eyes open for it"
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
January 31, 2018
@desexyvideoclub Every Friday we release a new sale. It is clearly explained in our forum : under topic : TGIF. Keep an eye on our forum in order not to miss any of our amazing offers ; )
desexyvideoclub
Desde en Sep 2016

108 posts
January 31, 2018
Quote: "Keep an eye on our forum"

Haha ok then.
muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

736 posts
February 1, 2018
@desexyvideoclub
you can always buy more than one bonus when on offer. 2 x 500 = 1200 etc. 👍
Photofantasies
Desde en Feb 2018

2 posts
February 11, 2018
How come I try to play a purchased video and keep getting the preview.. I cannot get clips to play
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
February 12, 2018
@Photofantasies Hello, please log a ticket through the customer service or send us an email to [email protected]. Please provide all the details , your username We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!