Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

744 posts
December 4, 2017
@Daevorn,
for sure we will NOT know 'til Dec 25th what the unique special card will be!

Seems like it will be this one...
tokstolle
Desde en Oct 2009

36 posts
December 4, 2017
It don't really matter to me anyway as I buy all cards, so if one card are going to be exclusive for the calender then I buy it.
OldDog01
Desde en Sep 2014

25 posts
December 4, 2017
I am really *****! I got the first card on December 1, which was Kristy Black.
On December 2, I got another card - Lexi Layo - OK, except ther is card shown in the showroom.
Today, December 3, I am unable to open any tab on the Advent Calendar.
What gives? and what will become of the credits I spent to buy this package?
SgtBilko37
Desde en Feb 2009

2 posts
December 4, 2017
Don't even see the Advent Calendar
PointZero
Desde en May 2014

52 posts
December 4, 2017
Day 3 and 4 are not openning for me I guess this is a bug and will be fixed?
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
December 4, 2017
What is this special card...I am curious! 😶
PointZero
Desde en May 2014

52 posts
December 4, 2017
Not sure I can tell you once I unlock at christmas time lol
Carlo48
Desde en Apr 2012

3 posts
December 4, 2017
Thank God It's Friday and we are about to change your habits a bit!

As I explained in my previous post, in December, we'll release ONE new show every single day of the week. It means that from now on you will have One new show on Friday, then a new one on Saturday and a new one on Sunday.

So let's see what we have released - until now - this week ^_^

Full show
Full show

And now let me introduce you to our very first Advent Calendar!

Here is how it works :

Advent Calendar is available on Featured > Advent Calendar tab.

Buy the Advent Calendar today & Get:
ONE day in advance all the shows released daily till Dec. 24tha UNIQUE & EXCLUSIVE show for FREE released on Dec. 25 ONLY for advent calendar owners!
Important notice :
If you buy it after having purchased some show released in December, then your price will be recalculatedYou have till Dec. 23rd to buy this calendar!The unique show of December 25 will never be released outside the calendar!
Carlo48
Desde en Apr 2012

3 posts
December 4, 2017
Hello,

Can say to me whot happen ?
I have pourchased the calendar but only the case of 2 show have be opened .

Some probems ?

Tkx Carlo
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 4, 2017
Advent Calendar door 3 - Demi Fray - is available right now!
Dom221
Desde en May 2008

32 posts
December 4, 2017
Bjr

Je trouve ce calendrier de l'avent sous cette forme une très mauvaise idée
Je n'achète pas ou très peu de xxxcard alors je ne le prendrai pas
mais en tant que triple diamond je ne trouve pas normal de ne pas avoir accés à la 25 éme carte qui sera gratuite pou ceux qui auront acheté le calendrier
On ne récompense pas la fidélité sur ce coup là
Mauvais plan
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 4, 2017
Lexi Layo (By Invitation Only) is on the regular new show carousel - and presumably, as the shows are a day late - will be soon joined by Demi Fray's new card, which was due for release - as an advanced card - yesterday.

So when Demi Fray makes the regular new show carousel and Advent Calendar door number 4 opens - presumably fairly soon - we will have caught up to where we all should be.

Please!
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
December 4, 2017
Not sure I can tell you once I unlock at christmas time lol

You better tell me...tell me now...RIGHT NOW!!! 😈
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 4, 2017
@Carlo48 (above) has reproduced the promo. I will enter it below:

Thank God It's Friday and we are about to change your habits a bit!

As I explained in my previous post, in December, we'll release ONE new show every single day of the week. It means that from now on you will have One new show on Friday, then a new one on Saturday and a new one on Sunday.

So let's see what we have released - until now - this week ^_^

Full show
Full show

And now let me introduce you to our very first Advent Calendar!

Here is how it works :

ONE day in advance all the shows released daily till Dec. 24tha UNIQUE & EXCLUSIVE show for FREE released on Dec. 25 ONLY for advent calendar owners!
Important notice :
If you buy it after having purchased some show released in December, then your price will be recalculatedYou have till Dec. 23rd to buy this calendar!The unique show of December 25 will never be released outside the calendar!
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
December 4, 2017
On the fourth day of kringle Totem gave to me; A bouncing Luna Corazon, Demi Frae from yesterday, Lexi Laylo's rosy bottom and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 4, 2017
I am looking forward to the beyond 12 days of ... Kringle? Actually, I think I am probably going to remain fixated on the fourth day's bouncing bounty! sigh

Happy Kringle @shodan084 👌👍
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
December 4, 2017
and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...

yeah that last part didn't come out right...might want to re-word it just a bit...sounds pretty creepy! 😶
Mahonri
Desde en Jan 2009

7 posts
December 4, 2017
Dec 3 and Dec 4 just opened for me. Day 3 was a new one from Demi Fray / Sudden Impulse and today's card is Luna Corazon / Slow *****. Demi Fray's card is really good!! would have bought that one even without this deal. Not too sure about Luna, she is beautiful though.
Daevorn
Desde en May 2008

6 posts
December 4, 2017 (edited)
@orclover ,

Seems like it will be this one...

Well I was snooping around a bit and found this side ... http://www.lukasr.net/projects/istripper/showroom/ (from skins topic on forum). If you setup cards by numbers 800 - 900 it shows published and probably futured shows. And there is one particular card number 892. Which may be another kandidate for the supprise card. (the Istripperxxx section is also interesting :-) )
jeffro1491
Desde en Jan 2012

10 posts
December 4, 2017
I just figured out that this ADVENT CALANDER is a TOTAL RIP OFF for card holders. You pay 360 credit for 25 cards that equals 14.4 credits per card. With my the amount of cards i own im supposed to get a 20%-40% discount on cards. It would be a lot CHEAPER for me to just BUY the cards SEPERATELY then in this GREAT DEAL or RIP OFF Advent Calander
ec33
Desde en Oct 2010

39 posts
December 4, 2017
What about card 886? It says Santa's Surprise from model Peneloppe Ferre. Could that be the surprise card?
But i wonder if we get two Christmas cards, like one on Christmas Eve and the other on Christmas Day.
Just a thought:)
jeffro1491
Desde en Jan 2012

10 posts
December 4, 2017
Then with your thinking i should be looking at card for day 5 and it wont openwe are suppose to see them a day in advance? where is card 5?
Few thoughts.

1st it is the Advent Calendar, so the main point is enthusiasm. You do not like it, do not buy it.
2nd: If you have time to read all the descriptions (I know small letters), you can keep the purchase of the calendar until 23rd. Until then we will know what shows are in it and probably also what will be the BONUS FREE card (and if it is worth it).
last: even if you can not wait and bought some cards that are part of the calendar, the price (calendars) will be reduced.

Right now, only advantage is getting new card one day ahead. So, no rush, keep calm and Marry Christmass.
Carlo48
Desde en Apr 2012

3 posts
December 4, 2017
Hello again :)

LOL naw the new icon is appared, but if I clik on this open the windows who ask to me TO BUY the card 😖

Important notice :
If you buy it after having purchased some show released in December, then your price will be recalculatedYou have till Dec. 23rd to buy this calendar!The unique show of December 25 will never be released outside the calendar![/quote]
Khan91
Desde en Aug 2016

118 posts
December 4, 2017
Advent Calendar Users, which card can us regular users expect tomorrow? ;)
spoophmaniac
Desde en Dec 2007

128 posts
December 4, 2017
@Khan91

Someone may have mentioned it before.

The card is Luna Corazon - Slow ***** XXX card in red lingerie.

Khan91
Desde en Aug 2016

118 posts
December 4, 2017
Thanks @spoophmaniac. One more day passes without Penloppe Ferre's debut 😪
Daevorn
Desde en May 2008

6 posts
December 4, 2017
Then with your thinking i should be looking at card for day 5 and it wont openwe are suppose to see them a day in advance? where is card 5?Few thoughts.

1st, 2nd ... wall of text ...
Right now, only advantage is getting new card one day ahead. So, no rush, keep calm and Marry Christmass.

How I understand the principle ... today ( 4th december) you open up window number 4 and it should show up girl which will be published tumorrow on 5th december for not calendar owners. Or at least thats how I understanded the event description:
ONE day in advance all the shows released daily till Dec. 24th
OSnerd
Desde en Feb 2008

3 posts
December 4, 2017
Its a very bad deal for me. Yesterday it offers me the callendar for 360 credits, but today for 390?!? This is more as the regular price for me if i buy every single card. I dont like it. We dont know the cards we get, and also dont know what the special card are. Is it istripper or istripperxxx? Higher Price and unknown content means i "dont buy".

Sorry but i am out for this.
Sexybrune
Desde en Aug 2010

53 posts
December 4, 2017
well this calendar of advent to create a super controversy
I think my friend and I will buy it on the 22nd or 23rd of December only to see these famous cards of the 24th and 25th of December.

éh bien ce calendrier de l' avent à créer une super polémique
je crois que mon ami et moi , nous l' achèterons le 22 ou le 23 Décembre seulement pour voir ces fameuses cartes du 24 et 25 Décembre
Regulus
Desde en Nov 2016

239 posts
December 4, 2017
Team, thanks for the fix on the Advent Calendar.👍
Time to enjoy and have fun.😊

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!