Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 17, 2017
All my Advent Calendar cards were, without warning, removed from my collection - AND I received my credits back! The latter I did receive a Support note about. I had to discover the missing cards, while trying to `talk' Support into keeping the credits for the cards that I did get. That is when I found that the December cards were all gone! No credits were necessary to deduct - because all of those cards had been secretly repossessed!

In re-purchasing those cards that I did want - I thankfully did not have to ***** through 7 hour downloads. They showed a `credit' price, then as I acquired them, the cards read `Full Show' - same as always! BUT all the `ticked' listed clips - within those re-purchased cards - had no duration - but had noted in place of the clip duration `invalid clip'. Of course they would not play!

I am with another, who calls for the return of the Friday three-card system - over the `weekend worries' which have become a regular fixture of December. It was so much less trouble! Pray that Totem is listening/reading!

These are dark, dark days! Becoming much less festive, more restless!
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
December 17, 2017 (edited)
But you did submit a ticket saying that you weren't happy with the offer and asking for a refund? What were you expecting?

The cards are being offered at a special price for the duration of the advent. If you asked for a refund they can't just let you keep the cards and refund the credits... they refund ALL the credits and remove the cards. You are then free to buy the cards at a regular price.

I think it's awfully decent of them to submit to this request at all!
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 17, 2017
I actually proposed stopping further cards. They should keep the credits for the shows to date and refund the credits for those not yet released. I was prepared to compromise and keep quite a few cards that I did not want, just to stop those 7 hour downloads!

My post in this very thread was deleted - ***** about the lact of notation in the Ticket itself.

But all things considered, my problems is, now - in buying back the cards, for which credits are taken, but the cards only have `invalid clips'. They do not play.

If I could simply buy them as if I had not been in the Advent Calendar - no problem. But when I was ***** those 7 hour downloads, at least the cards played when it finally finished. Now, bought again, they do not!

So I am arguing less about the first part - to which you refer - and more about cards that do not play now!
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 17, 2017
Sorry - there is no discount price. I paid my noraml triple-diamond price for the cards. The `incentive' was the exclusive-to-Advent-Calendar-subscribers Christmas card. This is discussed across the Forum.

So not so much a decent thing - the exclusive card was the draw.

I did not care about the exclusive card - I wanted the advanced cards - which I only finished downloading a few hours before it appeared on the next day carousel. So nothing of real advantage there. That was my argument to Support which clearly was accepted.

So I believe you can confirm that. The Emu and other iStripper scholars have explained this at length!
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
December 17, 2017
Okay. I think that the offer applies to the whole set of offered cards. If you ask for a discount meal and half way through eating you ask for a full refund I don't think they bill you for a discount burger... :)

I'm just a lowly consumer, just like you. The team do not work over the weekends (and this close to kringle Monday morning may not be the best day! :) so please try to be a little patient and I'm sure a sober employee will try to untangle this giant knotweed you've created! :)
Mahonri
Desde en Jan 2009

7 posts
December 17, 2017
The advent calendar is broken again... no new card today!
Yep, again no card today. This time i got a 404 error server did not respond in time, and that's all i see for the event calendar.
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 17, 2017
I take it you are not reading the current problem - only the background bit, with which you were already familiar.

I think I am being unsuccessful in convincing you there is NO DISCOUNT - no discount burger metaphor applicable!

13.75 credit regular triple-diamond price multiplied by 24 days equals 330 credits - the price of the Advent Calendar subscription at the start! You need not take my word for that. Try a calculator/spreadsheet/mobile phone - I did. The incentive always was the exclusive free card issue, on 25th December, only to Advent Calendar subscribers - which, as I said, I really did not care about.

I AM re-purchasing cards - at the same price I did during the Advent Calendar - having regained all my credits. The cards - at the regular price -only have `invalid clips'. They have been re-bought. Sadly this time they do not play - at all! THERE IS THE RUB! Not a discount burger in sight anywhere - normal-priced burgers everywhere.

That is less about my creating a problem - more in, having been removed from the deal, and assuming `normal ' member status, not being able to play any of my-NOW purchases - that had been issued in December. You have rendered that aspect into quite a knotweed yourself, with this discount *****.

In short nothing was fixed by Support ticket - I am actually worse off! Before even long-downloading card played - now no December purchased card plays! No advantage - only disadvantage! So credits have been taken NOW - but nothing that works has been provided. We have swapped around credit totals, but that is all. Figures up and down. Nothing gained in the result - only playing cards lost.

I hope that is clearer now. I am less trying to convince you than trying to understand how you came to think a discount was involved in the first place. That was never written anywhere!
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
December 17, 2017
Double facepalm...

Okay, let's break this down shall we...

The deal is written right above the advent calendar. The deal is that anyone who buys the advent calendar is getting a triple diamond discount bonus. We already get that so we only get the cards in advance plus the bonus card. It doesn't make it any less of a deal just because you already get some of the offered bonus... anyone who is not a triple diamond is getting a deal!

All my Advent Calendar cards were, without warning, removed from my collection - AND I received my credits back! The latter I did receive a Support note about. I had to discover the missing cards, while trying to `talk' Support into keeping the credits for the cards that I did get. That is when I found that the December cards were all gone! No credits were necessary to deduct - because all of those cards had been secretly repossessed!

You talk here about some 'secret repossession'. You submitted a ticket and asked for the cards to be refunded. You then try to bargain for some cards to be kept and some to be lost... that is not how this deal works! It's a package deal.

But all things considered, my problems is, now - in buying back the cards, for which credits are taken, but the cards only have `invalid clips'. They do not play.

I agree. This bit is a problem. You asked for cards to be removed, then you tried to re-download them, something has gone askew in there somewhere. Hence the nub of this knot...

I guess my problem is that you paid for a beautifully decorated tree which you just forcibly pushed through a paper shredder. You seem to be arguing that it no longer sparkles as a result! You are also picking this argument on a Paris time Sunday... X)
OldDog01
Desde en Sep 2014

25 posts
December 17, 2017
Sunday seems to be a jinx for the Advent Calendar
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 17, 2017
@shodan084

Again your surmise incorrectly. At no stage did I ask for a refund of the cards already supplied. I asked to leave the Advent Calendar at a set point in time - as soon as possible - not retrospectively - and as there was no discount, no loss would be ***** by iStripper! I even included the calculation of credits to be refunded - worked out only for cards not received. And it is mischievous to suggest that a discount already earnt by triple-diamond status - and not being further sweetened by this deal (other than surprise card - which has never been an incentive for me) somehow means I am short-shrifting the deal. My own interest FROM THE OUTSET, and always declared as such, was the advanced cards - which were taking 7 hours to download. I, at no stage, sought a refund of cards already received - except in your version.

I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR CARDS TO BE REMOVED! However, courtesy suggests if you refund all the credits, receive a reply advising that too much had been returned in light of the cards already received, you clarify. So `secretly', but you render it any way you prefer. I almost couldn't wait to read what I did next - nah, I will wait for the movie. I was sure, until now, it was me who wrote my Support ticket and follow-ups - but you seem to be saying that you are more aware of the contents than I am! Wow!

Like the `discount' rationalising, you seeming to be starting with a groundless premise. I did not blame you for that Luna Corazon over-response that you once provided. This incident does seem to suggest a predilection for jumping to conclusions - and building logic in accordance with them. Which in retrospect, I wish I had known.

Anyway, enough time has been spent defending issues that are not even there. I suspect that we will be both the wiser as a result of this exchange. I will take this opportunity to not head off on some other baseless trajectory - instead at just, past 2pm local time, my trajectory will be to bed.
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

721 posts
December 17, 2017
@shodan084
The deal is that anyone who buys the advent calendar is getting a triple diamond discount bonus.

What?

Where did they wrote that? Right above the advent calendar I can see this sentence:
Get the 24 first shows released in December ONE day in advance + a UNIQUE & EXCLUSIVE show released on Dec. 25 ONLY for advent calendar owners

There is not a single word about triple diamond discount bonus. I'm double diamond and I bought only one card in December. Now please, take a look at the screenshot. My price for calendar is 345 credits. Before I purchased my only card from Decemeber it was 360 credits. Standard price for double diamond user is 15 credits per card, so:

360 credits divided by 24 cards = 15 credits per card

Question: If I'm double diamond, where is my "triple diamond" discount bonus?
Answer: There's no additional discounts on any card from the Advent Callendar. All users must pay standard price depending on their status.

For triple diamond it will be: 24 cards * 13,75 credits = 330 credits
For double diamonds: 24 cards * 15 credits = 360 credits
For diamonds: 24 cards * 16,25 credits = 390 credits
For platinum: 24 cards * 17,50 credits = 420 credits
For gold: 24 cards * 20 credits = 480 credits
For silver: 24 cards * 22,50 credits = 540 credits
For bronze: 24 cards * 25 credits = 600 credits
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4554 posts
December 17, 2017
That's right, @lukaszr 💰
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
December 17, 2017
Well, my bad then.
Having not seen that screen from any other perspective than mine didn't realise the prices were different.
OldDog01
Desde en Sep 2014

25 posts
December 17, 2017
To hell with all the other gripes!
Let's get this Sunday problem fixed so that those of us who boubht the calendar can get our cards!!!
garyaw20
Desde en Sep 2010

24 posts
December 17, 2017
@OldDog1
I'm having the same problem. The advent calendar appears without the usual screen announcing the days new card. Unable to download today's (12-17-2017) card so far today.
DoodPart2
Desde en Apr 2012

85 posts
December 17, 2017
yep can not get day 17 sunday girl what gives
xkito
Desde en Feb 2017

2 posts
December 17, 2017
same problem didnt get the girl for the 17th december
Cygnar82
Desde en Sep 2015

30 posts
December 17, 2017
same here. no 12-17-17 as of yet
Richie94
Desde en Nov 2015

89 posts
December 17, 2017
im still waiting for Alyssa Kent card :/
OldDog01
Desde en Sep 2014

25 posts
December 18, 2017
Come on team, let's get on the ball!
High time to fix this Sunday delay!
dcn826
Desde en Nov 2017

3 posts
December 18, 2017
Bought the calendar and all the shows say coming soon after I dl them. how can i watch them,?
WillDeeBad
Desde en Oct 2008

169 posts
December 18, 2017
Just bought the calendar and all December shows are saying coming soon???
Do I need worry??? I want to party before my birthday on the 23rd this month! \m/
dcn826
Desde en Nov 2017

3 posts
December 18, 2017
Just bought the calendar and all December shows are saying coming soon???Do I need worry??? I want to party before my birthday on the 23rd this month! \m/

It the same thing for me. what gives?
dcn826
Desde en Nov 2017

3 posts
December 18, 2017
seems i cant open the 17th or 18th show. will it let me soon?
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
December 18, 2017
Well don't look at me! The only figures I care about are the girls! :)
spiderman1804
Desde en Feb 2008

439 posts
December 18, 2017
@WillDeeBad
If you see the "Coming soon" sticker on some cards, then your date and time settings are incorrect.
Please correct these settings on your computer.
Cartref
MODERADOR
Desde en Sep 2007

520 posts
December 18, 2017
I have asked the team to have some one look at the issues being raised.
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1847 posts
December 18, 2017
Hi guys.
Sorry for the 17th, seems we had an issue with the automatic release yesterday... It's online now! And even if the calendar does not update immediately, you can still see Alyssia in your collection :)

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1847 posts
December 18, 2017
@ktab : full calendar refunded and credits given back.
You should ***** a "synchronize with servers" from the advanced settings so that your software knows that these shows have been removed from your collection... then you can repurchase and redownload the ones you want and the download should work without issue...
If the issue remains, please contact our support.
zenexxx
Desde en Apr 2015

102 posts
December 18, 2017
Hello @celine
And what about Monday? :)

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!