Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Displaying Model Name longer?

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

StevenGreen
Desde en Apr 2012

29 posts
September 6, 2017
Is there a way to keep the model name always on? I want to learn their names.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2438 posts
September 6, 2017
@StevenGreen
In settings desktop you can increase names duration to only 5 seconds max.
In Fullscreen mode there are ways to show model names throughout a clip but
it is a .scn code work-around rather than a setting. :-/

Unfortunately no pics are allowed posted in the New Users threads
so I've answered more fully at
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/39?post=549640
Todo sobre iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
Following a query from a member http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/37420/1?post=549626 Unfortunately no pics are allowed in New Users threads so I've answered here: @StevenGreen In settings desktop...
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
September 6, 2017 (edited)
One thing that you can do instead is to open up the Now Playing sidebar to see which cards are currently playing. From there you can get more information by clicking on the small card icon which will take you directly to the full information page for the card. Like the suggestions to use a Fullscreen Scene this is not a perfect solution because the iStripper GUI will be hiding the desktop. I wish Totem would increase the maximum duration for the names display as there seems to be no reason for the small limit currently imposed.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2438 posts
September 6, 2017 (edited)
For desktop users I guess the easiest way to check on the name of a model being played
is to make her into full size and hover your mouse over the taskbar right side iStripper icon.
If you have just seen a model, and want to recall her name, do as @TheEmu suggests &
find her name and card in the sidebar History list.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!