Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
i25019383
Desde en Feb 2017

1 posts
February 10, 2017
How do I disable the preview models? I do not want them showing up
Crimrui
Desde en Jan 2016

2 posts
February 11, 2017
I ***** this new feature, who thought this was a good idea? I had a few previews saved as I want them to buy later but now they are gone. Have to save as wishlist now, but I too want to disable previews and how to delete the ones that I downloaded?
AussieMax
Desde en Feb 2009

5 posts
February 11, 2017
I also ***** this new feature. I find some of the previews very unattractive and Do NOT want them on my desktop. How do I disable them? And how do we delete these unwanted files? Would someone please fix this ASAP.
Backes
Desde en Jan 2017

78 posts
February 11, 2017
Totem says: "note: Free preview push can be disabled in your settings if you have made at least One purchase of credits."
LondoBaron
Desde en Jan 2017

16 posts
February 11, 2017
This is indeed a stupid feature, I ***** it. istripper is ***** you to purchase one preview before you can disable. I have purchased 30 odd cards which I wanted but this is ***** you to make a purchase off something I don't want just so I can disable this dumb feature. Who the hell thought of this dumb idea just plain greedy Highly disappointed in istripper now. Oh, by the way I try like one suggested to disable but it doesn't work by clicking on the model I want to get rid of. The preview is ruining by purchased models by appearing in their shows. Remove this awful feature istripper, listen to the people.
Don't ***** us to get or view something we do not want. Please do something. Thanks
ahchoo2017
Desde en Feb 2017

10 posts
February 11, 2017
The biggest problem with this is that even if you disable it you're still downloading them constantly, chewing up your bandwidth and wearing down your harddrive from unnecessary constant downloading and writing to disc.
BOYS24
Desde en Jan 2011

11 posts
February 11, 2017
I'm not pleased by these dances demo preview I want to get rid of them. Earlier there was a mute button in the program and now is not.
Add the button please! They interfere when bought model dancing
thinlynn
Desde en Mar 2008

10 posts
February 11, 2017
Looks like I'm not the only one that doesn't approve with the automatic download of preview models. Change the previews back to user controlled downloads because I only download previews of shows I plan to buy, not a bunch of crap that I don't want. Please fix it Totem.
BOYS24
Desde en Jan 2011

11 posts
February 12, 2017
I solved the problem with a preview models.
Simply remove the appropriate folder with model numbers with demo
AussieMax
Desde en Feb 2009

5 posts
February 12, 2017
Totem says: "note: Free preview push can be disabled in your settings if you have made at least One purchase of credits."

I tried this and it still doesn't give you an option to turn the push previews off.
Shuggie
Desde en Mar 2011

39 posts
February 12, 2017 (edited)
I agree get ride of this push preview. I have never used the previews to select a card for purchase and I wish I could get rid of the ones the update pushed on to me but even deleteing the card from the data file does not stop it coming back
BOYS24
Desde en Jan 2011

11 posts
February 12, 2017
I agree get ride of this push preview. I have never used the previews to select a card for purchase and I wish I could get rid of the ones the update pushed on to me but even deleteing the card from the data file does not stop it coming back

Remove the card preview. go to settings. Clips ---> Never in free preview
Petroski
Desde en Jul 2016

5 posts
February 12, 2017
How Do i now delete preview cards i do not want this option was on previous version with an x on the card you could click on to delete now there is no option to delete preview cards please brig this back ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thnx
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
February 12, 2017
How Do I delete preview cards ?

I'm *****......
Couldn't you go to your models folder yourselves and delete them there ?
Does that not work for some reason ?
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 12, 2017
91's answer will work of course :)

This issue has been spread over at least 3 threads now in the last few days. Still appears that not everybody is getting all the answers...

So, I'm going to post this complete solution one last time. There's only so much I can do without losing it! Kidding :)

Rex has posted a few hours ago to help appease a few members... yep. On a Sunday! :
https://www.istripper.eu/forum#/forum/thread/35636/last#post524923
Todo sobre iStripper / A new version is out!
We did not expect such negative feedback about this version. We followed the beta releases protocol, versions with the new Preview tab and 7 previews limitations have been released in bugs & fixes for...
Now. If you have ever bought one card, not new cards after this release, any card in the past which makes you Bronze or above you can disable the Preview Push in Advanced settings. See screencap...

To disable free previews, ie., stop them playing when you want, you can do this by right clicking a playing demo and click on the checkmark once or twice and that will disable the demo until you want to play it again. See the other 2 screencaps :)
You may have to check the enable/disable option in the Advanced settings area...

That's all, folks! :)

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!