Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Regulus
Desde en Nov 2016

239 posts
December 24, 2016
Incredible models, fun excitement, awesome program.
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
December 24, 2016
You don't know the half of it yet...

Welcome to Wonderland :D

Happy holidays!
Regulus
Desde en Nov 2016

239 posts
December 27, 2016
Thanks !!!
Juniorpops
Desde en Dec 2016

4 posts
January 4, 2017
Is it possible to scroll through your downloaded previews and edit them or delete them?
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
January 4, 2017
Not sure exactly what you are asking but probably, YES!
You can't edit the recorded clips to play in the software but you can delete individual clips that you don't want to see any more.

Firstly, do you know how to find your way thru your computer's files? (Some people don't).
Normally on installing the software, it installs automatically to your 'C' drive. Then any cards you purchase should be installed somewhere close on the 'C' drive unless you manually change the storage location in the software (GUI).

With 3 cards, I'm guessing it's the former. Ok. Don't know your version of Windows but you need to dig down thru, C:\users\Your Username\AppData\Local\vghd\models.

In this folder, you should see files called 'exxxx' or 'fxxxx'. These are where your clip animations are stored. For previews of unpurchased cards, you can then open and delete the files you don't want. Without a full clip player, this will take trial and error, playing each clip to decide if you want it or not. If all gets screwed up, you can always delete the whole preview folder and download it again.

There's probably more you might want to know so feel free to ask :)
Juniorpops
Desde en Dec 2016

4 posts
January 4, 2017
Thanks

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!