Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How o you find older cards?

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

Moork
Desde en Mar 2016

4 posts
November 27, 2016
I have an interest in downloading some older cards, particularly those of Mina's -"Gangster Movie" - Card 286, "Special Unit" - Card 284 etc. However, the cards will not show up in iStripper. They do on the website but you've removed the option to purchase them on there, even if you're logged in.

Why the search function will only bring up Armina when I type in Mina I have no idea.

The girl is advertised as on iStripper so why can't I download her? Sort it please or tell me what I'm doing wrong because I'm at a loss.
Desde en Aug 2008

42 posts
November 27, 2016
You need to hit Gold status by buying shows. Thats 40 total iirc.
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
November 27, 2016
The reason Totem did this recently was so that new members would not immediately buy older, 720P cards and may be put off by the lower quality recordings. Once you have enough cards and experience using the software, you will be able to purchase any cards you like that are still available for sale :)
Moork
Desde en Mar 2016

4 posts
November 27, 2016
Ahh. Ok, cool :)

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!