Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Turning off previews?

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

X_true
Desde en Dec 2015

36 posts
November 5, 2016
So i'm runnning the latest version and I decided to preview a card. How exactly do i disable it? I cant find the preview via collection either. any ideas?
spiderman1804
Desde en Feb 2008

439 posts
November 5, 2016
You can find the preview cards on the "Models" tab (old "Store").
In the filter, click on "Contentt type" and then "Previews".

###

Each of the preview cards can only be deactivated individually.

If you want to disable all preview cards, first disable all your cards in your collection. The reason is simple because only the preview cards are played.

Now click on a playing clip with the right mouse button. A selection of options appears in a circle (see picture).
Now click on the "Activation symbol" (marked in the picture).

The cards of the collection can now be activated again.

If you want to reactivate a preview card, the following steps are necessary:
Click on the preview card in the "Models" tab.
Click "Start preview".
The preview card will play, but only once.
If the preview card is activated again, click on the "Activation symbol" (see above).
tim999
Desde en Oct 2012

13 posts
November 8, 2016
thanks. i also wondered how to find them. now that i know it seems pretty self-explaining but i could find it before. :)
X_true
Desde en Dec 2015

36 posts
November 25, 2016
is there a way to delete the downloaded preview clip? or is it not a download and view thing anymore?
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
November 25, 2016
@v24048320 Hi, To delete the preview, click on the X symbol when you hover over the Preview "label" on the card .
Kusho
Desde en Jul 2016

7 posts
November 25, 2016 (edited)
Please add a checkbox in options "Disable auto-play of preview cards". Thanks!!

I want to keep some of my previews as a reminder to which cards 'm interested in buying in future, but having these previews constantly pop-up while watching the full shows is extremely annoying.
Lemmie
Desde en Dec 2013

1 posts
December 12, 2016
I agree with the previous comment!!
britboy
Desde en Jan 2009

1 posts
December 13, 2016 (edited)
Why are some previews not viewable despite my settings being at the appropriate levels? Yet I can access the same girls videos with no problem via the Girls tab.

It's annoying to say the least.
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
December 13, 2016
@britboy,

This thread may answer your question if you are using the latest version of the software which has a number of flaws in it's handling of previews.

Forum Bugs & Fixes Unable to play Previews

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!