Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Scenes where girls walk around looking bored/annoyed

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

VinEye
Desde en Sep 2016

19 posts
September 13, 2016
Every once in a while i'll get a scene where the model starts walking around looking bored or annoyed sometimes tapping their wrists in a hurry up kind of fashion, is there any purpose to these kinds of scenes and is it possible for me to turn them off?
kaiju
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2014

408 posts
September 13, 2016
@VinEye

Hi, This is supposed to catch your attention but i agree that's annoying if repeated.

The good news is that there is a way to turn them off.

Go to settings > advanced settings box > clips > keep playing previews of purchase clips.

This will remove all preview from the card you have bought.

But you can also remove only on clip on one card.

Go to girl page > clips tabs > uncheck any clip you don't want to see.

Cheers
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
September 14, 2016
@VinEye,

Your talking about one style of transition clip. I find some, where the girl acts like she's trying to get your attention very good. Other girls with less acting ability don't bring it off so well. I think these transition clips only play in small mode, but I'm not sure. Since transition clips do not appear in the clips list, you can not turn them off that way. If you knew the clip number you could delete it, but it would reload if you ever resync with the database.
ec33
Desde en Oct 2010

39 posts
October 30, 2016
I love it when they do that and it makes me laugh knowing what is taking you so long to pick her to dance for you in a bigger mode.
I think you guys should do that to all of the models, because every model is different on getting your attention. I love it when
Katya Clover jump up and down and do her skipping to get your attention. It just makes me smile and knowing that she wants
to strip just for you then all of the other women you have.
kenfalko
Desde en Mar 2014

7 posts
November 6, 2016
i like very much those clips,very funny.in the clip list,i find that clip.there is a standing full nudity clip,click on it,then drop the girl,and the clip will appear
Zhiroph
Desde en Jan 2012

1 posts
September 3, 2017
I want to know which girls have that bored/annoyed look during their shows. I want to watch them.
spiderman1804
Desde en Feb 2008

439 posts
September 3, 2017 (edited)
In every Exxxx card, there are these transition clips. These transition clips can not be called directly. The transition clip is played between the clips, creating a (seemingly) continuous sequence.

The transition clips are only displayed in desktop mode - not full size.
The "wait" transition clip is randomly played. There are different transitional clips - just play the shows and have fun.

###

The Exxxx series has existed since the end of 2014 (old name: VirtuaGirl interactiv; new name iStripper).
You currently have 9 shows of this series in your collection.
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
September 3, 2017
If you really want a way to view these transition clips any time you like, you can download and install one of the member created add-on players.

There are 3 to my knowledge, created by Starryk, Gatonegro and Wyldanimal. These will only work when iStripper is activated. They are NOT stand-alone players. They will, however let you play any and all clips from each card. The transition clips have the 'it' designation in the file names.
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
September 3, 2017
There is another way to watch selected transition clips. You can make a playlist containing the clips you want to see. To do this you must understand how playlists are formatted and you must know the file names of the clips you want to see.

Playlist format:

A playlist file is a binary file consisting of an 8 byte header followed by a data block for each desired card or clip. The first 4 bytes of the header contain the ASCII characters for 0, 0, 0, 1 in other words its a long integer with a value of 1. The second 4 bytes is a long integer with a value of the number of entries in the play list. e.g A play list with 12 entries would be 0, 0, 0, 12.

Each card/clip block consists of a long integer with a value equal to the number of bytes in the card/clip file name expressed in unicode followed by the card or clip file name as unicode. In unicode each character requires 2 bytes. So, the code for card e0762 would be 0, 0, 0, 10, 0, 101, 0, 48, 0, 55, 0, 54, 0, 50
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
September 9, 2017 (edited)
OMG...I sooo know what you mean...I often experience this same exact thing...I mean I'll just be sitting there and suddenly out of the blue like totally random I'll start to feel annoyed and then I'll get up and walk around to see if it helps but it doesn't...I'll just get tired of pacing back and forth around and around until I'm bored out of my mind...bored out of my mind...bored out of my mind...???

Talk about making a scene! 😜
Paintsnudes
Desde en Sep 2012

361 posts
September 9, 2017
Ohhh...I get so turned on when you do that @POPEYED! LMAO😂
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
September 9, 2017
OMG...I sooo know what you mean...I often experience this same exact thing...I mean I'll just be sitting there and suddenly out of the blue like totally random I'll start to feel annoyed and then I'll get up and walk around to see if it helps but it doesn't...I'll just get tired of pacing back and forth around and around until I'm bored out of my mind...bored out of my mind...bored out of my mind...???

Talk about making a scene! 😜

So at what point do you get naked? I was waiting to read, that you just got so bored that you ripped off all your clothes and started pleasuring yourself..

What Happened to that part?
Details, Dirty Details, we want all the sloppy dirty details you know!

You left out the good stuff... Damn it !
I'm so disappointed.. 😭
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
September 9, 2017
Crying with laughter, here. I agree. We want the details, Pop! 😈
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
September 16, 2017
LOL don't mind me...I'm just cleaning the house as usual...in the nude! 😜

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!