Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Card clips and viewing all of them?

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

X_true
Desde en Dec 2015

36 posts
August 22, 2016
So as the title says, I'm asking about how the clips in the cards work. If each fade out/in is another clip, what can i do to seen all clips? I tried using the striptease button to ***** through the clips and after doing so I've only counted about 6 clips and repeats during one of the attempts to *****. The card itself has 10 clips. Any ideas on how to see all clips?
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
August 22, 2016
When you Reach Platinum level ( 100 cards ) , one of the Perks you will get is access to the Clip List or Clip Board.
Each Clip can them be selected and played.
But also, Each Clip can be added to a Playlist, not just the card, but each individual clip.
So you can build a playlist out of cards, or out of clips, and or a combination of cards and clips.
Incentive to reach Platinum Level, plus you get a bigger discount on the cards..
30% discount of the cost of the cards, and a one time bonus of 50 free credits ( when you reach 100 cards )
you also get the Slow motion and Pause feature to add to the popup Wheel control.
Platinum Level also opens up the 259, older Classic Collector Cards ( these are only in 480p )
and the Platinum Level only Forums.

Go Platinum my Friend and get all the Perks that come with it.

With the current functions of the GUI, my 3rd party clip player really is no longer needed.
X_true
Desde en Dec 2015

36 posts
August 23, 2016
Thanks for the replies. I'll definitely check it out. Also I guess there's a option to enable clip list under settings.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
August 23, 2016
v24048320 13 hours ago
Thanks for the replies. I'll definitely check it out. Also I guess there's a option to enable clip list under settings.

Yes, you are correct, but it doesn't work if you only have Previews...
The free account I tested it on, only has Preview cards.. No Clip List shows up.

Just tried it on my Other Test account with 13 cards..
Yes, you can Enable to Clip List.
gatonegro
Desde en Mar 2011

11 posts
August 24, 2016
Hi, I am trying to build a playlist of clips but I can onñy build a play list of cards. Where can I do this clip play list?
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
August 24, 2016
@gatonegro Just click on one of your card in 'My Collection' tab. You will see the list of the clips on the right side. Just click, ***** and drop them in your playlist.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!