Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
BigShot
Desde en May 2010

1 posts
August 13, 2016
Can't seem to get IStripper ver. 1.2.126 to work in window 10 version 10.0.14393 which is the lastest.
EffortlessFury
Desde en Jul 2014

19 posts
August 13, 2016
Can you provide us with more information? I don't mean specifically about your system, I mean, in what way is it not working?

Do you attempt to start the program and find that it doesn't launch? Does the program launch and become unresponsive?

What's the go?

(For clarification, I am running 1.2.126 on Windows 10 without any hassles right now)
cisp
Desde en Nov 2009

4 posts
August 13, 2016
Im having a problem with iStripper on windows 10. Its like you say, the program launch and seem to work fine but usally after a few minutes, even if i dont do anything, it becomes unresponsive in every way, cant close it or interact with it..
EffortlessFury
Desde en Jul 2014

19 posts
August 13, 2016
@cisp

This is an issue I've had in the past. Here are some suggestions for you (these are very situation dependent):

• Restart your computer. I'd assume you've already tried this so I've put it at the top of the list.
  • After restarting, run nothing but iStripper (essential programs of course can be run). I find that if I run too many programs alongside iStripper, it will fight with the other programs for dominance of cpu usage and RAM
  • Try running iStripper with fewer/only 1 girl at a time (I obviously don't know how you run the program currently).

If you're still having issues, you could always try reinstalling iStripper (this can be done WITHOUT removing your collection). Also, consider updating to the latest version of iStripper (if you haven't already) and make sure your Operating System and relevant drivers are Up To Date.

If none of this helps, then I'd suggest sending a ticket to Customer Support. I believe if you submit an error log, Totem will have a far easier time helping you than I will.

I hope this helps!!
wildkoala16
Desde en Jun 2016

1 posts
August 13, 2016
Hi guys, I had the same issues and solved everything by reinstalling iStripper.
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
August 15, 2016
@BigShot @cisp Is it working now ? Please let us know
781jingles
Desde en Dec 2015

11 posts
August 15, 2016
i really dont mean to be a pest, but im still stuck and have not been able to get past the home page even after i sign in,,,actually that is all i get is the home page of istripper, ..i reinstall, then a window pops up asking what language, after responding to that, another window pops up saying im running another istripper program, close all, then hit ok....there isnt anything else running....this has been going on for about 3 weeks now, Manue has been patient with me but nothing is happening...hopefully u dont give up on me.....not sure what else i cn describe to you...ive used emails and the forum to inform about my situation but nothing has been resolved, or an answer for my situation,,,,...still ned he4lp
thx
cisp
Desde en Nov 2009

4 posts
August 15, 2016
Sadly reinstalling didnt solve the issue. Still the same, i can open iStripper fine and let it play but after a few minutes it stops and becomes unresponsive.
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
August 16, 2016
@781jingles Can you please send your vghd.log to [email protected] ?
You will find it in the data folder. Please follow the below path :
C:\Users\PCUSERNAME\AppData\Local\vghd\data
@cisp We are working on it. We will get back to you asap. Thank you for your patience
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
August 16, 2016
@781jingles Glad to hear that it is working for you now : )

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!