Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

why not a super category (best than 3 diamants) for super member

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

melissalover
Desde en May 2012

8 posts
December 28, 2015 (edited)
hi vg
why not a super category (best than 3 diamants) for super member who has more than
2000 cards?
with more and more motivation to get more and more cards.....
thhs in advance
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1847 posts
December 29, 2015
We are thinking of this yes :)
VagueAbond
Desde en Jan 2014

49 posts
December 29, 2015
As a thought...

It would be nice for us 2000+ to get access to different bonus content. We tend to be the collector types, so I'd love to be able to see some of the old galleries and videos that aren't around anymore. I know we'll never see the stuff from the legally removed cards, but there are old virtuagirl2 galleries for cards that the quality was too poor to reissue and photoshoots for cards that never got released, like Britney's solo DB card or the rest of Giselle's VG cards.

Maybe we could even get access to the old VG2 site? ;)

Again, just a thought...
melissalover
Desde en May 2012

8 posts
January 2, 2016
when celine?
melissalover
Desde en May 2012

8 posts
January 14, 2016
hi celine
you have an idea when news on that ?
Tks
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
January 14, 2016
Right now I'm at 2 diamonds. It will probably be 1-2 years before I get to 3 diamonds and another 2-3 years to get to 2000 cards. Having a bonus for those with 2000 cards is a nice idea, but there is very little you could do to get me to buy cards faster. Right now I buy about 70% of all new VG cards when they come out and about 40% of all new DB cards. The ones I don't buy don't interest me. This works out to about 200 cards per year. My rate of purchase is mainly limited by my desire for each individual card and my budget. I probably couldn't afford 400 cards a year.
Wintergreen
Desde en Mar 2013

35 posts
January 15, 2016
I am double diamond with 846 cards and I am not in any hurry to reach triple diamond. In fact several times I have told myself that I have enough card and need no more. But when the 3k cards arrived I felt like I needed some of those. Also I am a sucker for the various sales and promotions. I guess I might reach triple diamond some day but that day is years away. I did buy a flurry of cards to reach double diamond but I was close at the time. I doubt that I will live long enough to reach 2000 cards. There is no ***** in a quad diamond level. Go for it. But it probably won't be for me.
dar2112v
Desde en Dec 2007

447 posts
January 15, 2016
I just hit 1500 and it was fun to 'Level Up'.

here are shows I'm sure I want and ones I know I'm not interested in but there are a few I'm on the fence about .. I suspect I bought a few more that I was on the fence about as I approached 1500. I mean why not it increaded my discount and I recieved 10 free credits. So I might have purchased 10-30 I might not have but in the end I recouped some of the extra I spent and found a few shows that I enjoy that I almost didn't purchase.
goldiecharleston
Desde en Dec 2008

340 posts
January 15, 2016
I'm still a fair way off double-diamond. I'm fairly selective about what I buy because I don't have infinite funds to spend on credits regularly. Unfortunately as always real life comes first.

Part of the year I won't necessarily buy any cards but then come back and buy more when I see something I like and topped my account up.

I'd like to reach double-diamond at some point in the future but it's not the be all and end all to me. Triple and quad rewards are important though because loyalty should be rewarded. Most the triple and quad members are the pillars of the forum community too and contribute a lot via helping other members and artwork.

What happened to MoM? Was that scrapped?
melissalover
Desde en May 2012

8 posts
February 1, 2016
dear celine
when could we expect an answer?
tks in advance

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!