Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

do away with the girls waving and the finger curling it's getting annoying

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

randyur
Desde en Mar 2008

5 posts
August 22, 2015
do away with the girls waving and the "come here" finger movement. It on every clip and getting annoying. Let the girls do their own thing, it more creative and every card dosn't look the same.

Let the models decide if they want to wave or etc.

100 votos

yes
85%
no
15%
M002
Desde en May 2016

2 posts
June 7, 2016
It's up to them, but I Find it to be a little pretentious of them to do that. I'd rather they just gave me a good show. that's what I'm paying for.
nostromo88
Desde en Apr 2016

8 posts
July 6, 2016
Right, I don't even understand the point of it lol. On one of Valentina Nappi's cards, she looks like a mix of really bored and really annoyed when she does that, it ***** the mood completely. I don't think it's listed in the clips either, otherwise I would have turned it off already.
goldiecharleston
Desde en Dec 2008

340 posts
July 6, 2016
It's not on every clip, the brief 'come and buy me' action was introduced as part of a deal with a Partner from what I recall seeing posted by Rex in the forum for at least one non-nude preview clip per card.
ibaconi
Desde en Jul 2016

1 posts
August 12, 2016
I kinda like it.
Ilikedemtitays
Desde en Aug 2016

2 posts
August 12, 2016 (edited)
Its lame , I want them to dance. I have 4 girls at once on my desktop I don't need to see 1 every few seconds waving at me to notice her its ANNOYING
EDIT: I just wanted to add , ITs fine if its "up to them" but its obvious they have all been instructed to do the stupid ass movements. Please stop it , its retarded.....
yidincrete
Desde en May 2008

29 posts
August 12, 2016
I like it
ckvghduser
Desde en Oct 2007

253 posts
August 12, 2016
I would much rather have them licking their lips. That is a true come-on. Am I the only one that thinks so?
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
August 12, 2016
While I agree that the "come on" or "pick me" transitions have become too common, I generally like them. Most models seem to have enough acting ability to bring it off very well. A few don't. I certainly would mind seeing the models lick their lips. Use of the come to me hand gesture as part of a regular clip has also become a bit too common. When I first saw it I liked it in part because it was different. Again, some models bring it off very well.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1143 posts
August 13, 2016
Add me to the "i Like it" Brigade
SimWarlock
Desde en Apr 2009

210 posts
August 13, 2016
When I see their come on finger I think alright what have you got for me, so Yeah keep it.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!