Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Girls are not randomly playing

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

finishhim
Desde en Jan 2008

2 posts
May 27, 2015
I have had this for a while. But when I started upgrading my comp I haven't used the program for a long time. I just DL'd it yesterday to start enjoying the girls again. I like how we can have up to 10 shows at one (think 3 is more then plenty) BUT when I turn of the program for a min to go deal with something and come back. The same 1-3 girls come back on. Back when I used to use this, anytime you turned the shows off then back on it went to a new show. Not the same girl(s) as in this case. Is there a way to fix this problem?
ImaNinja418
Desde en Nov 2010

2 posts
May 27, 2015
@Virt4B using show duration only determines how long a single girl will stay on... what happened to a random girl playing after each clip? when i have it set to a single clip and select a girl, once she finishes, no new girl comes up. everything stops. i have to manually select a new girl. solution?
\
finishhim
Desde en Jan 2008

2 posts
May 28, 2015
That doesn't fix the issue Virt4B. The problem that is going on is that when you have the shows on and then turn it off THEN turn it back on the same girl(s) show back up and restart the same clip that you turned the performance off on. Unlike how it was before 3k and 4k pics and vids were ever a thought. when you turned it off for a bit and then turned it back on. a new girl shows up. now we look at the current version of the program. when you do that you get the same ones back again. and personally, having to click on them and having to select a new girl shouldn't have to be done unless you want to skip the girl. but with this version of the program you have to do just that if you want to go to a new girl after turning the shows back on.
Virt4B
Desde en Aug 2008

454 posts
May 28, 2015
@ImaNinja418
if no new girl appears that sounds like a bug. But I'm not able to reproduce it. On my installation
girls dances randomly like the should.
Maybe you could give a bug report with your technical details and a screen-shot of your settings in the categorie Bugs & Fixes for the developer to help them to find the problem.

@finishhim
Ok, understand, but I don't see something to fix here.
the last played clip(s) is(are) saved in the Registry key "currentClips" for this reason.

If you switched off the software for some reason maybe people want to continue the show later when switching on???
You say you don't - others may say they like it that way???
a matter of taste.
and you don't have to choose a new girl, after the saved clip it randomly goes on like your settings are set.

The On/Off Button is not made for switching girls, it's just for turning the software on and off. 😉

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!