Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
September 9, 2017
but... but... I wanna ride the pony! 😜
muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

736 posts
September 10, 2017
if the pony is Katya wearing the cute little buttplug tail (W4B) 😍 then i wanna ride too. 😈
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
September 10, 2017 (edited)
I need a sybian 😋😈
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
September 10, 2017
These threads keep on popping up every once in a while and the majority answers are the same.

I'm guessing most of us arrived here for the one inextricable fact that, WOMEN are sexy and we want to see them do their ***** in a sexy way.

I'm a straight male. I have zero interest in watching videos of anything including transgender, guy on guy, animal action or any other type of weird sexual acts.

I've been a member of iStripper/VG for so long because they give me what I want. I just want hot girls. That's all I ask.

Some people suggest alternative cards. You'll rarely see Totem respond if ever. Doesn't mean they aren't thinking about them. The smart business listens to what their clients are saying and waits to see if there are enough supporters to make changes.

Long time members who have spent their hard earned cash usually take priority over newbies. Not because of their time as members, their contributions to the forum or anything else than they BOUGHT the cards. Basic business. You go where the money talks.

Paints' last line in his post above should be used as an advertising slogan...

"Enjoy it for what it is.😊"
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

721 posts
September 10, 2017
These threads keep on popping up every once in a while and the majority answers are the same.

Maybe someone should make a new thread and stick it in "New users corner" category. Let's call it "There's no place for males and shemales in iStripper" (or something like that) and paste some links to similiar threads to let people know that starting another threads about this make no sense.
If someone want gays, go to gay.istripper.com
If someone want shemales, go to shemale.istripper.com
...oops, there's no such a thing... and very good. I don't like girls with dicks... sorry, I should say "guys with tits".
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
September 11, 2017 (edited)
I'm a straight male. I have zero interest in watching videos of anything including transgender, guy on guy, animal action or any other type of weird sexual acts.

I am a hypersexual entity of unknown origin... All I know is that I find sexual intercourse fascinating... I love to experiment sexually... I find sexual energy on all levels absolutely intoxicating... I feed off of sexual essence... Everytime I need more and more and more... Perhaps it is becoming an addiction... An obsession... Whatever the situation I am always aroused... I am ravenous with lust...

I am sex incarnate... 💋
muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

736 posts
September 11, 2017
I'm guessing most of us arrived here for the one inextricable fact that, WOMEN are sexy and we want to see them do their ***** in a sexy way.

that is something else i dont want to see
muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

736 posts
September 11, 2017
@POPPY, sounds like an episode of THE OUTER LIMITS
I am a hypersexual entity of unknown origin...
....I am ravenous with lust
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
September 11, 2017 (edited)
@POPPY, sounds like an episode of THE OUTER LIMITS

I am intense with mystery...

I am euphoric with curiousity...

I am the alchemist of infinite possibility...

😜
tresk
Desde en Aug 2016

69 posts
September 12, 2017
vote NO to trans models. i will not see any guy with breasts here.
spiesx
Desde en Jun 2016

14 posts
September 15, 2017
no problem
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
September 16, 2017 (edited)
Jeff. You quoted me out of context. But you did it in a way that I would have done myself 😖 Nice one my friend 😉

I have to add... Genius humour. I couldn't have done it better.

Now I know who you are... We can talk!
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
September 16, 2017
3 people have quoted my last post.
Why? Probably because they agree with me.

iStripper is about girls. Hot girls. Anything outside of hot girls does not compute.

You guys/gals who want other stuff, please search elsewhere and let us FREAKING normal people enjoy OUR domain. Got it?

Don't you see? This is too tame for you. Move along. Search for your stuff elsewhere...
The3LeggedMan
Desde en Feb 2010

369 posts
September 16, 2017
Damn Hombre you just told those damn kids to get off your lawn. As Trump would say, you are one Bad Hombre. I totally agree though, these damn kids with their weird ass fetishes, shitty dubstep, and fidget spinners. Its like, has any of them even been to an actual strip club? Any club you enter, its all tits and ass, no trannies, grannies, or fatties.
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2243 posts
September 16, 2017
iStripper is about girls. Hot girls. Anything outside of hot girls does not compute.

You guys/gals who want other stuff, please search elsewhere and let us FREAKING normal people enjoy OUR domain. Got it?

Don't you see? This is too tame for you. Move along. Search for your stuff elsewhere...

Thanks @Hombre.....couldn't agree more. I also agree with @lukaszr who suggest making a sticky thread about this subject.
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
September 16, 2017
Damned right! GTF off my grass!

I live here. I like it pretty much how it is.

Not speaking for others, they can chime in at any time if they choose...

Give me hot babes doing normal stuff, I'm happy.

Just let me do my weird stuff in the forum. I can do miracles... 😉
pumpdude48
Desde en May 2016

390 posts
September 16, 2017
I'm afraid I have to agree with Hombre, JayZ and others and say: Not on my screen, not on my system and not in this program.

I come here for pretty, REAL women and nothing else.

Please look elsewhere for this sort of thing because if it comes here, I will go elsewhere, that day, never to return and I suspect I won't be the only one.
DANO70
Desde en Feb 2008

741 posts
September 16, 2017
The only swinging thing I care to see here is beautiful women actually in a swing. I'll pass too.
ckvghduser
Desde en Oct 2007

253 posts
September 16, 2017
Why do we continue to give any credibility to these requests? Just ignore them.
The3LeggedMan
Desde en Feb 2010

369 posts
September 16, 2017
If we ignore them, then they become the loudest voice and Totem may think "Hey, no one opposes this idea, let's give it a shot."
So its important to always shut this down so there is never any doubt. Its partly due to these efforts that we dont have dancers jumping around with dongs flopping around.

You're welcome.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
I am all for more variety in iStripper, but only within the boundaries of ordinary beautiful women stripping. Trans models and some of the other suggestions that have been put forward go beyond those boundaries. I would have no problem with Totem, or some other company, producing such cards as an entirely separate product, just as gay.istripper.com addresses the market for male strippers. However, I think it is extremely unlikely that any such products will be offered, even as the occasional iStripper card, because they are unlikely to sell enough to justify their production. This is apparently why no new cards are added to gay.iStripper and, judging by a recent post by @Rex, at least partly why the XXX cards now have less XXX content than the old DeskBabes cards. Every time that anybody suggests trans models etc. it ought to be enough to politely tell them that if the gay market niche is too small then, whatever their favourite minority fetish is, it has no chance of being supported.
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
these damn kids with their weird ass fetishes, shitty dubstep, and fidget spinners. Its like, has any of them even been to an actual strip club? Any club you enter, its all tits and ass, no trannies, grannies, or fatties.

Hey now watch your tone please??? I happen to love dubstep and have my "weird ass fetishes"...but I am by no means "a damn kid"...besides you were once a kid and so you shouldn't go around talking and judging them like that...you're no better than anyone else okay???...nobody is perfect...we are all different for a reason...I understand you have your dislikes for certain things but I happen to not like it when people say ***** things towards others and/or about them...

anyway... I've seen those fidget spinners all around but haven't bothered to try one out yet... I might just do that now though! 😎
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
Just let me do my weird stuff in the forum. I can do miracles... 😉

Dear @Mr. Hombre...

I love your work but I don't think you should see it as "weird"...a lot of times this word gets thrown around kind of carelessly and it can evoke some negative connotations...you work is a reflection of YOU...who you are as a person...and who you are growing/changing into...it is your personal evolution/journey...so please don't be so criticial of yourself...be proud of those miracles that you do even if others call it "weird"...it's not "weird"...it's just you being you and that is beautiful and priceless!

Love, Poppy 😘 (or whatever you want to call me)
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
September 16, 2017
I prefer Pop, less to type.

I've changed or shortened many members' nicks over the last few years and others have taken on my ideas. No idea why. My influence here in this forum sometimes baffles even me. You just changed your nick to what others call you (Poppy).

I'm guessing it's a psychological thing. A need to be friendly and make friends. Shortening or changing a nick means that a person instantly LIKES the recipient of the change. If one responds to a post they don't like, normally they will use the full nick.

This can tell a heck of a lot about what people really think...

Anyways, thanks for the little love-letter, Pop 💋

So, back on topic. I snapped the landing page for iStripper and added a line of text, just for fun 😈

Unfortunately, we can't post pics in the 'New Users Corner.' I'll add it in Paints' thread, VG Haunting Wallpaper. Sorry, Paints but I'm sure you'll understand, my friend 😇

POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
September 16, 2017
I prefer Pop, less to type.

I've changed or shortened many members' nicks over the last few years and others have taken on my ideas. No idea why. My influence here in this forum sometimes baffles even me. You just changed your nick to what others call you (Poppy).

I'm guessing it's a psychological thing. A need to be friendly and make friends. Shortening or changing a nick means that a person instantly LIKES the recipient of the change. If one responds to a post they don't like, normally they will use the full nick.

This can tell a heck of a lot about what people really think...

Anyways, thanks for the little love-letter, Pop 💋

Honestly I think you over-analyze things too much...such as the quote "I think therefore I am"...which is in my personal belief entirely incorrect...the correct phrase would be "I am therefore I am" (no thinking required)...

anyway...I am whoever I am...I didn't change anything...I just am whatever a person decides to call me...excluding condescending remarks/*****...and upon my approval of course! ^_^

Why would anything need to be a psychological thing in order to socialize in a healthy manner in an online environment??? You make it sound more complicated than it needs to be lol... This is simply an exchange of information...information that includes feelings/thoughts...what we are composed of as human beings...A person doesn't "need to be friendly" and/or "make friends"...those sorts of things just happen automatically collectively in our subconscious minds...one of the many wonders of who we truly are as people...

I can say that one may be able to anticipate and/or study a person's patterns but you can never understand let alone comprehend what a person may be feeling at any given moment in time 😉
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
September 16, 2017
@POPEYED
anyway... I've seen those fidget spinners all around but haven't bothered to try one out yet... I might just do that now though! 😎

well what are you waiting For???
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/37510/1
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema
Hornygeri69
Desde en Feb 2012

1 posts
September 26, 2017
Trans Models? Well really, why not?? And I'm telling you this as a woman.

Why not creating a new section and so people not interested (not to say not so open minded) don't have to go there.

Just an idea.

Kisses and regards,
Geraldine
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
September 26, 2017
Better yet.......why not continue to leave that area out......so folk don't need to make the decision whether to avoid it or not......

Someone might go there by accident and then ...." Oh Deary me......"..................😵
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
September 26, 2017 (edited)
Or better yet we can just hire some shapeshifters...problem solved! 😶 (they can be anyone you want them to be)
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
September 26, 2017 (edited)
@Hornygeri69 - As has been explained several times before - the market for trans cards is almost certainly far too small for such a niche product. Totem had a male stripper line serving the gay market but even that seems not to have been profitable. If the gay niche market is too small to be successful the a trans product will serve an even smaller niche and would not be justified commercially. There are many fetishes that could be catered for, some of which I would welcome, but in almost all cases iStripper cards aimed at these would make a loss.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!