Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
October 1, 2020
Cela ferait également exploser l'audimat 😀😀 It would also explode the ratings 😀😀
ARoomWithAView
Desde en Sep 2012

24 posts
October 1, 2020
I collected, made, midified aboout 47 Halloween scenes for fun this month. You can download them here. You will have seen some before & others will be new.

Happy Halloween. Hope you Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4f8jxcbdyfol3gh/AAAguJuQ66Quab9B4iSJq_WSa?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z685eyut9wrfeva/AAB0UTgUCGtzpP08YINy9qOza?dl=0
x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
October 1, 2020
@ARoomWithAView: Nice!!!...Thanks for sharing 👍
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
October 1, 2020
Merci les gars pour toutes ces scènes que vous nous offrez 👍 Tout ce travail pour que nous puissions nous divertir d'agréable façon, c'est généreux de votre part. 😛👍👌
Thank you guys for all these scenes you give us 👍 All the work to make sure that we can have a nice fun, it's generous of you. 😛👍👌
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 3, 2020 (edited)
Happy Saturday iStrippers 😉

Nice simple scene to share today, 5 girls standing clips in silhouette on a sunset beach.

Just loved the colors so thought it was worth sharing.

Enjoy 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SkF9GkfqufkE-0FRa7uvz5mGh5BlsRbq/view?usp=sharing
x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
October 3, 2020
@Carstrip: Beauty, Beauty!!!...👍
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 3, 2020
Thankyou @7171al71 its a really simple scene but i think the colors are just right
And glad everyone is enjoying the scenes so far 😉

Keep sharing everyone 😊
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
October 3, 2020
And glad everyone is enjoying the scenes so far 😉
👍 Merci😊
x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
October 3, 2020
@Carstrip: I gave them a little touch, enjoy 😉 : https://we.tl/t-hwrI9wyJqX
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 3, 2020
@7171al71 nice clean work I like it, thanks for doing that 👍 its Just what it needed.
I've re-uploaded the Sunset scene with your mod included so everyone can see that scene on either link 😉
Stanston
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
October 3, 2020
That is an absolute Beautiful Scene, i Love those Sunset Situations too.
Just like my Loungeroomscene #93 or Outdoor #12.
So Thank you @Carstrip for that Image and the new Input 😊
Stanston
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
October 3, 2020
Lounge #137 and Outdoor #12 updated, the Images are looking now much sharper 👌
And the Girls are Sharp and Hot too of course 😍

I decided for an Single Upload, because with an Uploadspeed from only 12 Mbit/s
it becomes slightly a ***** in the Butt, to Upload again all Scenes in a row.

So just replace your older Files in your Directory with this new ones.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1FlVuBA7FSpvSe11V1sFplF--JfswvTXe

Have a Nice Time with your Shows, and of course with yourself 😉
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 3, 2020
Hi iStrippers 😉

Another scene for today, bed scene with a Love mirror, plays only table clips.

Enjoy 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13BohebhT-AXw-xHVtTe_SCQ_KviReEgj/view?usp=sharing
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 3, 2020
Hi again iStrippers 😉

Heres another scene I was working on this week, decided to finish it tonight.

3 girls, pole and standing clips on the outsides, standing and table clips on the bed.

And my favorite, mirrors on the back wall.

One file excludes the Vignette (dark filter) for those who dont like it.

Enjoy 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jPjzth81OyAg668zNw1AXvGEutWIMWxo/view?usp=sharing
Stanston
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
October 3, 2020
And my favorite, mirrors on the back wall.
Nice Idea @Carstrip with that third Mirror over the Bed 👍
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 3, 2020
Thankyou @Stanston 😊 Yes it definitely needed a mirror there, that wall was just too boring hahaha
x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
October 3, 2020
@Carstrip: It was a pleasure to cooperate. I hope you find the tips useful.
That your scene folder is open and uncompressed, is good, if you want to make future changes, you replace the file and not lose the download link. It is quite practical to do so.
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
October 3, 2020
Et bien, @Carstrip, on a retroussé ses manches aujourd'hui, 3 scènes différentes, waouuuuuuuuuuuuh !👍
J'apprécie ce travail, merci 👌 Et demain; repos, il ne faut pas se tuer a la tâche tout de même 😄😄😄

Well, @Carstrip, we rolled up our sleeves today, 3 different scenes, waouuuuuuuuuuuuh! 👍
I appreciate this work, thank you 👌 And tomorrow; rest, do not ***** yourself at the task all the same 😄😄😄
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
October 3, 2020
@Carstip, mais comment font ces filles pour avoir une chambre toujours aussi bien rangée ?

@Carstip, but how do these girls manage to have such a tidy bedroom?
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 4, 2020
@Philours hahahaha yes there should be a mountain of clothes everywhere! Might do a scene like that next time where its more realistic and the girls are buried in their bedroom, stuff everywhere! 😂.
Thankyou for your feedback, I know you appreciate it (as do others too) and glad you are having fun with them, thats why I make them. It was worth the "work" to make everyones fullscreen just a little more entertaining. and fun. It also gives me the chance to stare at the girls for a couple of hours when I'm making the scene lol, these girls are just beautiful! And yes having a rest today for sure 👍
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 8, 2020
Happy Thursday iStrippers 😉

Simple scene today, 3 girls standing clips only, has the shows repeated in the artwork behind and reflections as per usual.

Enjoy 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O-nWqrXKEOTL3nThmejs2QsrKyqPIrIE/view?usp=sharing
x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
October 8, 2020
@Carstrip: The scene looks excellent. Congratulations !!!!...👍
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 8, 2020
Thankyou @7171al71 😎
I thought it had nice colors in that one, was worth sharing it with everyone
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
October 8, 2020
I thought it had nice colors in that one, was worth sharing it with everyone

Et je vous en remercie @Carstrip

Simple scene today

😄😄😄 Ne soyez pas si modeste, il y a beaucoup de travail ici! Une très bonne et belle scène 👍👍 Merci.👌

[quote] I thought it had nice colors in that one, was worth sharing it with everyone [/ quote]

And thank you @Carstrip

[quote] Simple scene today [/ quote]

😄😄😄 Don't be so modest, there is a lot of work here! A very good and beautiful scene 👍👍 Thank you.👌
x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
October 9, 2020
@Carstrip: The photo is very good!!!!...it gives to do many things. Opening doors and other crazy things that come into my head. I'm going to retouch it a bit and I'll send it to you when I can. There is a trick to soften the shadow of the wall and reflections from the floor.
Do you use Photoshop?
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 10, 2020 (edited)
Hi @7171al71 😉
Yes its a great image, has heaps of potential for an 7171al touch, it was a great find that one. No I dont have photoshop or any editing program whatsoever.
That scene took me about 2 hours to make (which was not a lot of effort compared to other ones I've made lol, Lush Motel took 10hrs!!)
Feel free to add to it if you like 😎
Unfortunately Standard answer from me again about scenes, when I'm finished with them I dont like "re-visiting" it. I'm slowly losing interest in Istripper and moving on to other projects that are out there that are taking up my time, And I think I've added quite a few new additions to everones scene collections during my short time on here since April.
So you are totally free (as is everyone) to add your touches to this scene and make it awesome, thats what Sharing fullscreens is all about, and I look forward to seeing your creative contributions 😊
x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
@Cartrisp: Please...don't stop sharing things...I'm your number 1 fan and of @stanston...and all of us who do things. Between all of us we have more netretenido this.
Reviewing scenes again...I understand...it gives allergy...one gets a little saturated.
I leave the scene in future projects and having time, I give it a few touches maintaining your original style. 👍

I started to sketch a little in photoshop and would do something like this:
The girl in the room, she opens the door slowly and then changes the whole environment.
Doing this is feasible, I already saw that I can load 2 and more scenes with animation and alternate them, but I can't control the challenge time.

x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
@Carstrip....Bingo!!!!...does not completely solve the problem, but it is very close to what I want.

The scene goes well through 3 phases:
Intro, Background 01, Background 02

Transitions (Beta)
https://we.tl/t-k9hO4mEnmh
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
October 15, 2020
Happy Thursday iStrippers 😉

Another bedroom scene today, 3 versions included (for those with less powerful computers). 3 girls close up, 4 girls and 5 girls.
As per usual I've included versions without the Vignette (dark filter) for those who dont like it.

Enjoy 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z8SiodhyyL6CSUeyZ-4sA_yCa7CpfToM/view?usp=sharing
x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
October 16, 2020
@Carstrip...perfect!!!!!

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!