Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
August 20, 2020
Le principal est que VOUS vous amusiez en créant ces scènes pour nous.😉
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
August 20, 2020
@sh42n81, I told you about a scene with a ghost ship, which would go in the same direction as your haunted house.

I'll leave you a picture. Is it possible to do something with it? Girls can dance in front of the boat, being stranded on the sand. I don't know if some can be placed on the 3 poles or the gallery at the back?

@sh42n81, je vous avais parlé d'une scène avec un bâteau fantôme, qui irait dans le même sens que votre maison hantée.

Je vous laisse une image. Est-il possible de faire quelquechose avec cela? Des filles peuvent danser devant le bâteau, étant échoué sur le sable. Je ne sais pas si certaines peuvent être placées sur les 3 mats ou la gallerie à l'arrière ?
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
August 20, 2020
Placer des filles sur les mats, sérieusement? Ou alors il faut une bonne assurance "tout risques"

Ce n'est plus le gaillard d'avant comme je vois ! 😄😄😄😄
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
August 20, 2020 (edited)
Bon jeu de mots, en effet @Philours. 😄😄

Mais comme ce sont des fantômes, il n'y aura pas grand risque qu'elles décèdent à nouveau.
sh42n81
Desde en Apr 2008

314 posts
August 20, 2020
@ComteCracula

I like that picture and those ideas. Dancing on the sand bar certainly can be done. Models could be put in the *****'s nests easily enough, and also one on the bow behind the rail.

The problem is the quality of the photograph itself isn't good enough. It's too small, and enlarging it enough to fill a screen would look bad. Also, the proportions of the image are wrong. In order to make it fit a 16x9 screen, I would have to crop it to a 1.77 :1 rectangle, which would cut off the masts and maybe also the sand bar. Then, I would have to enlarge it even more, making the quality much worse.
Stanston
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
August 20, 2020
Hi @sh42n81
The problem is the quality of the photograph itself isn't good enough.
It's too small, and enlarging it enough to fill a screen would look bad.
Read my Post in a Webbrowser :)

1600 x 1379
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2020-08-20/eQy9jK7f.jpg

2084 X 1765
https://pm1.narvii.com/7582/dd184a961ca76423b5a1ecf254103a06eb3f21bdr1-2048-1765v2_uhq.jpg

Hope this helps.
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
August 20, 2020
@ComteDracula
Je ne connais rien à la souffrance que peuvent endurer les fantômes 😉

Mais j'aimais bien votre photo, dommage quelle ne se prête pas a la réalisation d'une scène.

Peut-être, allez-vous en trouver une autre du même genre plus adaptée.
Je l'espère, car l'idée est bonne.
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
August 20, 2020
Or this image?

Go to this link to resize the image

https://www.wallpaperflare.com/gray-ship-on-body-of-water-pirate-disney-black-pearl-caribbean-wallpaper-zvbub

Who is @ComteCracula? A competitor even more fond of female vulva than me?

No, I don't accept it! 😄😄😄

Ou cette image ?

Allez sur ce lien pour redimensionner l'image

https://www.wallpaperflare.com/gray-ship-on-body-of-water-pirate-disney-black-pearl-caribbean-wallpaper-zvbub

Qui est le @ComteCracula ? Un compétiteur encore plus amateur de vulves féminines que moi ?

Non, je ne l'accepte pas ! 😄😄😄

Stanston
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
August 20, 2020
You can also click with your middle Mouse Button inside the Client on the Image,
and it should open up in your default Webbrowser.
Stanston
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
August 20, 2020
@gkar45
more so if you or some one could have the girls ride charaters.
I know it's a strech , but just a thought.
I would say impossible, when you are aware of the Fact how a Show on iStripper is recorded 😉
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
August 20, 2020
@gkar45, vous devenez exigeante 😄😄 💚
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
August 20, 2020
@Stanston kinda thought ....so, I'd just figued I'd give it a try/shot & see what ya thought, would be fun thou@Philours with me tring not to be insulting, but at this time I can saftly say it all sounds/looks French to me "Repectfully" see ya in a few days. when I get back to .242

@gkar45 - are you having trouble reverting to .242? If it was because it kept automatically upgrading you back to .266, that has been disabled.

Stanston
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
August 20, 2020
@gkar45
see what ya thought
Let me see what i'm thinking :)

I already made over 200 Scenes, i know all are simple and basic but it doesn't matter to me,
because i still like my Scenes and they are helping me to avoid
the Screen Flickering in Desktop Mode in Linux.
For myself i don't have any high standards when someone gives me something just like that.

I also don't like it for myself to take the whole Arm, when someone has already given me the little finger.
Another Reason why i went on my own to create Scenes after @Carstrip
made some for myself in the past. And i just Love Surprises 😉 Fair enough ?
sh42n81
Desde en Apr 2008

314 posts
August 20, 2020 (edited)
@gkar45 I would love to be able to do that, but like @Stanston, I doubt that's possible for anyone--certainly not for me. I do, however, have other carnival-themed scenes planned that will come closer to what you're hoping for. Stay tuned! 😉

@ComteDracula That side view of the ship is interesting enough to me and high enough quality for me to want to attempt. I'll add it to my pile of backgrounds to work on. It's a large pile so it might take some time...
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
August 20, 2020
Un gros tas ? Où ça un gros tas ? 😆😆

A big pile? Where's a big pile? �� ��
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
August 20, 2020
@sh42n81

Though they are mostly not your style I did a few Fairground scenes, You may find the fireworks useful. They are just simple sprites with their sizes animated so that they look like bursting rockets but they are, I think, rather effective.

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu%20=%20Fairgrounds.zip
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
August 20, 2020
Un gros tas ? Où ça un gros tas ? 😆😆 A big pile? Where's a big pile? �� ��

Désolé, je ne pense pas que traduit en Anglais, ça ai le même effet.

Sorry, I don't think that translated into English has the same effect.
sh42n81
Desde en Apr 2008

314 posts
August 21, 2020
@TheEmu

You may find the fireworks useful. They are just simple sprites with their sizes animated so that they look like bursting rockets but they are, I think, rather effective.

Thank you for this! I'm not sure fireworks will fit with my upcoming carnival scenes, but they sure look good here in "Carnival 1," which I have updated.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1gr-NkhcRX6qPqcIflv-K6hRtdtpsB7Xw
sh42n81
Desde en Apr 2008

314 posts
August 21, 2020
gkar45

@sh42n81 I was just seeing if it could be done, not that I wanted it done. kinda had hoped the todays tech in software allowed it to be done

I see. Regardless, I have spent the last two evenings reviewing many scenes made by @TheEmu. From this, I have learned that much more is possible than I had imagined, if you really know what you're doing.
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
August 22, 2020
Happy Saturday iStrippers 😉

Having a little break from scene making for a bit, but in saying that I did throw this one together today.
Another Soapy show for the "glass" lovers out there (must admit I really like them!)

Enjoy 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19W-fm6YLYvz-D_9gLiKNIorq4NTUyiH2/view?usp=sharing
sh42n81
Desde en Apr 2008

314 posts
August 22, 2020
@Carstrip

Nice one! I have no cards with glass clips, and haven't really had any interest in them, but this scene tempts me.
sh42n81
Desde en Apr 2008

314 posts
Miwd
Desde en Jan 2018

41 posts
August 22, 2020
Hello everyone!

I'm back with another one of my scenes. This one is probably not in everyones taste, but if you are a fan of Star Wars, Star Trek etc. you might find this enjoyable.

I basically made a bunch of scenes taking place inside a space ship with "Alien" girls in many different colours, todays scene is Blue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c-Cc5gCewqSmxsFGA6acSCUaWiAuE5Jw/view?usp=sharing

There are 4 variation of the scene including:
3 girls on table
3 girls pole
3 girls standing
3 girls on table and 3 girls standing behind

Hope you enjoy.
x26638184
Desde en Oct 2018

189 posts
August 22, 2020
@Miwd. I like this style 👍, I also tried your Cartoon scene 👍 (With music by Iggi Pop is very ad-hoc)
I leave you a video that the audio track is sci-fi
https://youtu.be/JV4hHog_MsI
Carstrip
Desde en Apr 2020

219 posts
August 23, 2020
@sh42n81
Yeah get into the glass scenes! They're soooo good 😍, I recommend u get some in your collection!
@Miwd
Nice work 👍 the layout of the 6 girls scene is cool, nice idea. Playing 6 shows at the same time puts heaps of pressure on my computer though but looks great, keep sharing 😉
sh42n81
Desde en Apr 2008

314 posts
August 23, 2020
@Carstrip

@sh42n81Yeah get into the glass scenes! They're soooo good 😍, I recommend u get some in your collection!

I typically reserve my credits for cards that indulge my stockings fetish, unless one of my favorite models has a non-stockings card that I just can't resist. Now, if Totem would do a glass card that also included stockings, I would be very into that!! But I think the audience for a card like that would be quite limited. 😐
sh42n81
Desde en Apr 2008

314 posts
August 23, 2020
@Grabandt

@sh42n81 You inserted the fireworks well into the "Carnival 1" scene! 👍

Thank you very much. I had to do some quick learning to figure it out.
Miwd
Desde en Jan 2018

41 posts
August 23, 2020 (edited)
Hello everyone!

I'm back with my second cartoon inspired scene for anyone interested. I definitely like this one more than my first.
It comes in 8 variations, the same as my first cartoon scene.

If you have any of my previous scenes just merge the folders "Miwd Scenes"

Hope you enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17zDOEooj-BNtPwfzslW7skXAykZRoyt-/view?usp=sharing

edit: for some reason the screenshots appear more blue than the scenes are, the actual scene is more toned down in colour.
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
August 24, 2020
@Miwd
Merci pour le partage de votre travail.
Oui, j'apprécie.👌
Miwd
Desde en Jan 2018

41 posts
August 24, 2020
Hello again everyone!

I'm back with a different version of my "Alien" scene.
This time the colour is green.
I have a bunch of these in all kinds of different colours that I have been working on for some time now.
I think I'll just keep posting till someone tells me to stop ;)

Same 4 variation as last time
3 table
3 standing
3 pole
3 table and 3 standing

if you have the "Miwd Scenes" folder already, merge them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i4ok61PAkcH_b0y0ffRxFw2B35ESBsD-/view?usp=sharing

feel free to use any of my shader settings for your own scenes

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!