Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
May 5, 2022 (edited)
Thanks @EvertangForever. All the scenes compile. 😊

There are jerks in the girl's movements with the FG291 scene.

Strangely enough, the FG290 scene, which also uses 100% of my graphics processor, does not jerk the girl, unlike what usually happens for me. I don't know what the difference is that one makes the girl jerk and the other one doesn't?

Merci @EvertangForever. Toutes les scènes compilent. 😊

Il y a des saccades dans les mouvements de la fille avec la scène FG291.

Assez curieusement, la scène FG290, qui utilise aussi 100% de mon processur graphique, ne fait pas saccader la fille, contrairement à ce qui se passe habituellement pour moi. Je ne sais pas c'est quoi la différence qui fait que une fait saccader les mouvements de la fille et l'autre pas ?
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 5, 2022 (edited)
@ComteDracula
Merci pour vos précieux commentaires. Le FG291 utilise l'animation sur un fichier jpg de taille étrange
ce qui pourrait bien contribuer à la charge gpu. J'ai un certain nombre d'idées sur le changement
cette scène et aura un regard sur ce qui peut être fait pour réduire le bégaiement.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. The FG291 uses .scn animation on a strange sized jpg file
which may well be contributing to the GPU load. I have a number of ideas about re-coding
this scene & will have a look at what can be done to lessen the stuttering.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
May 5, 2022 (edited)
@EverthangForever

Looking at your modified sources I see that you have added the line

gl_FragColor.a = length(gl_FragColor.rgb);

at the end of the mainVR() function but have not made the same modification to the normal main() function that precedes it - which is where it needs to be.

(I think that mainVR() will only be used by WebGL when used with a VR headset, and not used at all by iStripper.)
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 5, 2022 (edited)
Thanks so much @TheEmu
I commented out the void mainVR and subsequent lines
and included the alpha length string in the preceding.

gl_FragColor = vec4( tot, 1.0 );
}

/* void mainVR( out vec4 fragColor, in vec2 fragCoord, in vec3 fragRayOri, in vec3 fragRayDir )
{
float time = iTime*0.25 + 0.01*iMouse.x;
float anim = 1.1 + 0.5*smoothstep( -0.3, 0.3, cos(0.1*iTime) );

vec3 col = render( fragRayOri + vec3(0.82,1.2,-0.3), fragRayDir, anim );
gl_FragColor = vec4( col, 1.0 );

}
*/
It turns out the Torus was so diaphanous anyway...
it reqired a very specific background in order to not compete with it,
yet illustrate the 3D effect of its movement. Redownload/extract/overwrite reqd

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden303.zip
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
May 5, 2022
It turns out the Torus was so diaphanous anyway...
it reqired a very specific background in order to not compete with it,

Setting the opacity to the length of the rgb vector for the pixel will set it to a value that can be anywhere from 0.0 upwards. In general, except for the black and the brightest points, this will result in partial transparency. If you only want black points to be transparent and all else to be opaque use something like

gl_FragColor.a = length(gl_FragColor.rgb)*10000000.0);

which will set all truely black pixels to have an alpha channel value of zero and set any others that have any discernable colour component to have an alpha value greater than 1.0 which will be treated as if it were 1.0.

If you want to keep some degree of partial transparency then use a smaller multiplier something like 1.5

If the black pixels do not have r,g,b components of exactly 0.0 then you can introduce a threshold by coding something like

gl_FragColor.a = ( length(gl_FragColor.rgb > 0,001) ? 1.0 : 0.0;

EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 5, 2022 (edited)
Brilliant, - thanks for explaining the tweek @TheEmu
I settled for a new value greater than 1.0 as my multiplier .
Now even the bright star (in top left of scene) is precluded
by the opacity of the Torus. Great outcome & will apply elsewhere. 👍

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden303.zip
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 9, 2022 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/70?post=741676
Todo sobre iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
FG293-303 Eleven WebGL shaders converted to OpenGL to run &/or remix on iStripper's OpenGL platform. FG293 uses only pole or cage clips. FG302 uses only freely walking or standing clips. FG303 & FG302...
I had been putting table scenes first in the .scn 'allow' parameter by default..leading to lots of
right arrow key presses by aficionados of pole clips. Sorry about that.. I have started using
allow: pole, table
henceforth. to make it a little easier for da pole lovers. 😉
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
May 9, 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever.

Everything compiles well for me for the scenes FG293 to FG303.

There are some jerks in the girls' movements in the FG294 scene.

Merci @EverthangForever.

Tout compile bien pour moi pour les scènes FG293 à FG303.

Il y a un peut de sacccades dans le mouvements des filles dans la scène FG294.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 9, 2022
C'est un bon résultat. Merci pour vos précieux commentaires @ComteDracula

That is a good outcome. Thanks for your valuable feedback @ComteDracula
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1145 posts
May 9, 2022 (edited)
FG282-FG303 Work well except FG291 which has model stutter as reported by others.

The terrain scenes are some of my favorites so I just have to accept the slow mo effects for now.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 10, 2022
@Socialhazard & @ComteDracula
merci pour vos commentaires. J'ai essayé d'apporter des modifications à FG291 pour répondre au modèle
problème de bégaiement. Il a nécessité un dimensionnement réduit des surfaces rendues, une modification
de l'arrière-plan 2D arrière et suppression de l'animation d'arrière-plan. FG291 conserve un
léger bégaiement cependant le mouvement du modèle est généralement meilleur.
---
thanks for your comments. I have tried to make changes to FG291 to address the model
stuttering problem. It has required reduced sizing of rendered surfaces, alteration
of the rear 2D background and removing the background animation. FG291X retains a
slight stutter however the model's movement is generally better.

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden291X.zip
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
May 10, 2022
Yes, there is a small improvement indeed with the FG291X scene.

The jerks are present, but less problematic than with the FG291 scene, which are very present all the time.

Thank you. 😊

Oui, il y a une petite amélioration en effet avec la scène FG291X.

Les saccades sont présentes , mais moins problématiques qu'avec la scène FG291, qui sont très présentes en permanence.

Merci. 😊
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 10, 2022 (edited)
Bon à entendre @ComteDracula
Je viens de réduire encore la taille de la texture de fond... une amélioration notable
dans le mouvement des modèles. Moins saccadé sûr. Merci
Je jetterai un coup d'œil au FG294 plus tard cette semaine. Si le bégaiement y est corrigeable,
je remplacerai FG291 & FG294 dans le zip principal.

Good to hear @ComteDracula
I just now reduced further the background texture size of FG291..a noticeable improvement
in the movement of the models. Less jerky sure. Thanks
I will have a look at FG294 later this week. If The stutter is correctable there, i will replace
FG291 & FG294 in the main zip.
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1145 posts
May 10, 2022
FG291X very much improved. 👍 😎
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
May 12, 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever. 😊

All the scenes FG304 to FG315 compile and work well.

I don't notice any jerks in the girls' movement in any of these scenes.

Merci @EverthangForever. 😊

Toutes les scènes FG304 à FG315 compilent et fonctionnent bien.

Je ne remarque aucune saccades dans le mouvement des filles, dans aucune de ces scènes.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 12, 2022
Merci @ComteDracula je suis heureux d'entendre ce rapport 😊
Thanks @ComteDracula I am glad to hear this report
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1145 posts
May 12, 2022
FG304-FG315

Are awesome. 👍😎
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 13, 2022
Thanks @Socialhazard. Good to know the effort is appreciated 👍
Touchmaster123
Desde en Oct 2010

8 posts
May 14, 2022
Is there a new way of changing the size of the image from small tp large? I thought you were supposed to put the curser on the girl and then hit right click. When I do that the girl disappears and the next clip comes up. What is the problem? That also means I can't get full screen backgrounds either.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 15, 2022 (edited)
@Touchmaster123
  • Small model-large model, left click toggle , is a desktop only thing. It doesn'nt apply in fullscreen..
  • In fullscreen left click exits fullscreen , right click changes the scene & model

For the Fullscreen scenes Gallery page:
  • Clicking red 'Start' button plays only that scene
  • Right arrow key while playing changes the model during the scene
  • Down arrow key re-starts the same scene.

The last two are useful if you have say only a few cards in da side menu 'Next'
and you want to toggle through all their table or all their pole clips using a scene
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
May 28, 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever. All the scenes work well.

Only the FT319 has slight jerks in the movement of the girls. It obviously uses 100% of my graphics processor in my case.

Merci @EverthangForever. Toutes les scènes fonctionnent bien.

Seule la FT319 a de légères saccades dans le mouvements des filles. Elle utilise évidemment dans mon cas 100% de mon processeur graphique.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
May 28, 2022
Merci @ComteDracula pour votre rapport. Je me demandais si les scènes récentes avaient toutes été compilées.
Très bon de le savoir. . 👍

Thanks @ComteDracula for your report. I was wondering if the recent scenes had all compiled.
Very good to know this.
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1145 posts
May 29, 2022 (edited)
All are working great. At first I had some slight model stutter with FG319 as reported by @ComteDracula but seems fine now. I guess it may depend on what card I'm running. 👍 😎
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1145 posts
June 2, 2022
FG328 has a tiny bit of model stutter with some cards. Otherwise everything compiles.

👍 😎
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
June 2, 2022
@Socialhazard thanks...good to know 👌
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
June 2, 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever. Everything compiles well.

Like @Socialhazard I notice very slight jerks in the movement of the girls in the FG328 scene. Graphics processor used at 100% for this scene in my case.

Again a big thank you for your good work, and for sharing your creations with us. 😊

Merci @EverthangForever. Tout compile bien.

Comme @Socialhazard je constate de très légères saccades dans le mouvement des filles dans la scène FG328. Processeur graphique utilisé à 100% pour cette scène dans mon cas.

Encore un gros merci pour votre bon travail, et pour nous partager vos créations. 😊
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
June 2, 2022
@ComteDracula et @Socialhazard merci.
Les commentaires des membres sont très précieux pour progresser davantage dans ces scènes.

@ComteDracula & @Socialhazard thank you.
Members' feedback is very valuable to further progress with these scenes. 👌

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!