Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Gungnir
Desde en Sep 2012

3 posts
October 4, 2012
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this, but I have to say this is fantastic :)
To get some cards I have chosen to subscribe; I think it's the easiest way.
But I have two questions: Is it purely random which cards I will get or is there some "system" behind it?
And the second one - I got two Credits as a welcome bonus, do I get them every month? Otherwise one could just simply unsubscribe and subscribe again each month to get them...

Thx in advance for your answers,
have fun guys!

Gungnir
Jackalope
Desde en Nov 2009

85 posts
October 4, 2012
Hello Gungnir, welcome to the forum and V/G!
You will get random cards with your subscription, no system used.
The two welcome credits are a one time only welcome bonus, you will not receive any more by unsubscribing and subscribing again.
Again, welcome and enjoy the girls!!!
DMon1981
Desde en Jan 2010

386 posts
October 4, 2012
Hello Gungnir. Welcome to the forums.

Answer to Question 1. It is random which performers you get.

Answer to Question 2. You only get the 2 credits the first time you purchase that subscription.

Also you get bonus credits when you hit different levels of cards. So you get credits for attaining Silver Status, Gold Status, Platinum Status and finally VIP Status.

You me beat me @Jackalope. Well done.
68tommy
Desde en Apr 2009

20 posts
October 4, 2012
Its not totaly random :-) it will never select a card that you already own
Gungnir
Desde en Sep 2012

3 posts
October 5, 2012
Thx for your answers and warm welcome :)
Nunyo
Desde en Jul 2022

1 posts
July 19, 2022
How would one go about unsubscribing and ending their membership?
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
July 19, 2022
You do not have a subscription. Currently, the only subscription is for Premium, which I have. See the golden crown next to my name. That means I am subscribed. You are not.

If you do not like iStripper simply uninstall the app and discontinue its use.
I am a bit surprised that you do not like the program after seeing Christy White and Stella Cox.

If you quit now, you can come back years later if you change your mind. These cards will still be there if you use the same account.
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
July 19, 2022
@Nunyo Hello,
You have subscribed to sexart.com when purchasing iStripper 100 credits package, it is a separate site with which we have partnered to give you a special offer
Don't worry, you will get your money back or your sexart login details
Contact their support [email protected]

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!