Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
July 14, 2014
well all links work just fine
droopy28
Desde en Sep 2011

7 posts
July 14, 2014
download will not start and Pictures on the site will not load... Yup, there is a problem for me too on your site.
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
July 14, 2014
just tested it again and it works fine.
Pleae post the link you use if you encounter a problem.
Just tested it with this link http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html
and with Firefox and IE and the site was fine with both.
It might be possible that there is a downtime as its not my server and its used for business but right now all works fine
elhj
Desde en Nov 2007

3 posts
July 14, 2014
Just tried it out http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

It is loading very very very slow. the main page is still loading as I type this and I stated it 10 mins ago.

I did fine one other thing the link to VGlogger pdf file gets a Error 404 (file or folder not found).

It is done loading now, but the middle and left photos on Clip Info. are not showing up clear and the one for Explainations can not be read at all.
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
July 15, 2014 (edited)
hm ok i also got that error for the pdf file.
But the site loads instantly and download of the program is fast.

Edit: Pdf file is back online
No problems with uploading.
Sorry but for me the site is working just fine.
I can't help you there.
Bad4Good
Desde en Jan 2012

74 posts
July 15, 2014 (edited)
I can get the PDF (although it is ***** slow) and download all sorts of files from other sources but the download of the executable doesn't work for me. Just stays at 0% If it works for you as the owner, is it a permissions issue maybe?

EDIT - PDF now stuck at 1.52% downloaded
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
July 15, 2014 (edited)
hm i wanted to try it from work but i forgot. I will try tomorrow.
Right now it is working just fine from here
But i just informed Zebrazuk via PM as it is his site.

zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
July 15, 2014
I've tried all the files on the VG Player page via Chrome from my end and got them all basically instantly. I was actually speaking to my buddy who hosts my site on his server yesterday and he didn't mention any issues so I've really no idea why some are having problems.

I right click and select save as, so maybe try that?
Bad4Good
Desde en Jan 2012

74 posts
July 16, 2014
Tried it again today using IE and the download happened in seconds. Not sure why it should have worked this time when it had failed a number of times before, but it did.
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
July 16, 2014
I think it's called Sod's Law....:)
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
August 3, 2014 (edited)
Warning

The current beta 1.2.0.28 contains a change in the models.lst that will result in my program not working anymore.
So if you have updated to this version and now the program doesn't work with all shows or just with the shows you downloaded after updating please go back to 1.2.0.26 and rebuild the models.lst. I am not sure if this change is a bug or a feature so i won't change my program.
I have contacted the Totem developer and explained the problem i have. if he says its a feature i will implent a fix in my program.

You can still dl 1.2.0.26 here
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=4&ftId=27985
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema
(at least for now)
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
August 5, 2014
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR CURRENT BETA V1.2.0.30

If you want to use that beta with my program you absolutely need to update your version of my program or you will recieve an error.

The new version just contains that imortant fix.
If you haven't updated the original VG Software to 1.2.0.30 or higher you don't need the update but it won't ***** also as it will support older versions also.

The program can still be found here:
http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

To just update the program file just replace the vghdplay.jar with the one included in this zip:
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager27Jar.zip
Hemingford
Desde en Oct 2013

178 posts
September 26, 2014

@Starryk Thanks again for the update, man! You just saved my butt... :-)
stuka75
Desde en Jan 2010

38 posts
October 30, 2014 (edited)
Help, 1.2.0.46 doesn't work with all my playlists:((( I wouldn't have updated VG had I known. Any hope of getting it to work?
Im on playlist 2.7.15
Hemingford
Desde en Oct 2013

178 posts
October 31, 2014
@stuka75

Don't worry I'm sure Starryk will come up with an update soon! :-)
Lloydn
Desde en Oct 2012

124 posts
November 2, 2014
yeah my playlist dont work neither
Hemingford
Desde en Oct 2013

178 posts
November 7, 2014
I have to admit I almost forgot how frustrating it is to watch my girls without the Playlist manager! Software is always playing the same clips over and over again you have absolutely no control over what you're watching...this sucks! :-(
stuka75
Desde en Jan 2010

38 posts
November 18, 2014
Can I install an older compatible version of VGHD with Playlist manager? And where to find. Thanks
TracerKI
Desde en Mar 2008

31 posts
November 25, 2014
@Stuka75: If you search for 1.2.0.34 that's the most recent version in which the playlist manager works. However, you won't be able to play the new cards if you use that version.

I've opted to use .34, and forego using/purchasing the new cards because of the awful playlist scripting in the actual program.

@Starryk: Your playlist manager has made a program that I would have long ago abandoned bearable. I am hoping against hope that you find the time and patience to fix the wreck that is playlist management in the original program.
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
November 25, 2014
@TracerKI: Rex assured that the feature needed for the playlist manager to work will be added to the next real new version of the vg software. (the latest 2 were just updates and fixes for ***** things.)
As soon that is done i will make my addon work again. Actually it probably will work without adjustments.
I have to wait and see if the new waiting and spinning clips will also start if triggered from my program. If not i will remove them from the display in the favorite toolbox. The 'new' cliptypes like this magic at start or nude at start are no real cliptypes .. it makes no sense to filter for them.
So i am not sure if i will 'teach' my program those new types.. it would be just for the display
So i am ready and waiting for Totem!
charliefoxtrott
Desde en Jun 2009

33 posts
November 25, 2014
Thanks Starryk for the update!

In my eyes the progressive hotness function of the VG player is seriously bugged (or Totem didn't spend any thought on it). Honestly, how could you call it a "desktop stripper" program, when mostly 4 out of 5 clips being played are non nude clips (see my thread in the bugs&fixes section)?

Only with your VG Playlist Manager, progressive hotness is working properly. So thank you very much for your hard work in constantly updating this great little addon!

Hopefully Totem will come up with the needed feature sooner than later ...
stuka75
Desde en Jan 2010

38 posts
November 25, 2014
Thanks to Steric for the great program. I hope you enjoy programming as much as we enjoy using your program. Looking forward to your future compatibility and update of the program. In the meantime I will drop back to the version 1.2.0 .34. Frankly the older clips and the newer high definition clips are more than adequate for my viewing.
stuka75
Desde en Jan 2010

38 posts
November 25, 2014
Ran a search on google for vghd 1.2.0.34 and was unable to find the exe file. Any suggestions?
Thanks
JeB1952
Desde en Nov 2009

64 posts
November 25, 2014

Search for 'beta pc' in All sections for titles and posts. I forgot to change the Within setting to All sections and would find nothing.

MrBeeKeeper
Desde en Jul 2012

293 posts
Hemingford
Desde en Oct 2013

178 posts
November 29, 2014
@Starryk

I do appreciate your work too man and I really do miss the playlist manager! In my opinion it's the only way to watch the shows properly. I really hope Totem will come up with their software update soon!!!
Rex
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

365 posts
November 30, 2014
Next update will allow external program to control up to 10 shows on screen.
Hemingford
Desde en Oct 2013

178 posts
December 2, 2014
@Rex That sounds interesting. Thanks for the info!
TracerKI
Desde en Mar 2008

31 posts
December 20, 2014
@Hemingford: This topic is not about the popup, it's about the playlist manager.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!