Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

titilate
Desde en Jan 2009

754 posts
January 5, 2010
Perhaps, just perhaps, I would be able to assist you in that regard
CyberVixen. At least to act as a coach in some advisatory capacity. I am a very humble person but I have been told that I possess this uncanny ability to quell riots and bring somewhat tenuous situation to a smooth and happy ending. Therefore consider me at your service if you think I can be of further assistance.
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
January 5, 2010

Just when you thought it was safe !!!
titilate
Desde en Jan 2009

754 posts
January 5, 2010
Now that's the spirit,, the once Oh So gentle "PussyCat" is prepared to play rough:)
Reminds me of a story of my earlier days,, but I will leave that one for now and undoubtedly immediately forget it. Anyway with a touch of ostio, my bones would be too brittle for that stuff now:)

Hey, CyberVixen,, I just noticed,,, Your star has now turned the same colour as your hair and my bra:)
Congratulations.
eevilkayneevil
Desde en May 2008

131 posts
January 5, 2010
Congrats @cyber,
also, I really dig your new avatar!!
Happy New Year!!
BAfsb
Desde en Mar 2009

331 posts
January 5, 2010
Well that's me told then and exactly what for is what I'd like to know?

FACT: Cybervixen is the only other member who has said that they understand how it works, therefore as I understand it, only Cybervixen has the necessary information to be able to post with accuracy the details.

FACT: We fly away to warmer climes in a few hours and I won't be around for about a month so I can't post the information, I'll only have my mobile which doesn't allow me to get into VGHD.

FACT: I didn't say that Cybervixen MUST post the new cards.

FACT: I did say Cybervixen CAN post the new cards.

FACT: MUST is a compulsion, can is a choice or don't any of you understand English?

As far as I'm concerned I was just thinking that as I won't be around, then logically asking Cybervixen to post the details seemed the sensible option. It doesn't bother me particularly whether it's posted or not so I take it that nobody wants to know in advance.
Oquijan
Desde en May 2009

1549 posts
January 5, 2010 (edited)
Oh, there are many others here instructed on the arcane art of searching in the abysms of the unknown for the upcoming cards. We'll be fine for a month or so with our own elemental skills. ;)
thegraybeard
Desde en Jan 2008

560 posts
January 5, 2010
And also many that could even go farther in to the future with shows if they so desired but I do doubt that happening !!!

titilate
Desde en Jan 2009

754 posts
January 5, 2010
FACT; Have a great trip.

FACT; The ship here will not flounder and sink in your *****, or that drink that sounds similar.

FACT; In the event that you do not want to see posts in English, or do want to see them do this. Simply go to your profile, at the very very bottom you will see a bunch of flags and "ticky boxes". Just tick or untick the ticky box next to the US and English flag as you so desire.

FACT; Don't hurry back on our account, we will be OK.

P.S. Hope I have been a help, as always I feel it is my duty to provide clear and concise instruction to anyone having a problem. No need to thank me.
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
January 5, 2010
FACT; If you haven't made the airport yet, you're not going to now...;)
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
January 5, 2010
LOL.
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
January 5, 2010
My Name's Joe Friday....This is the City....I'm a Cop !!!!...
Just Gimme the Facts, ma'am !!!
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
January 5, 2010
CyberVixen's Welsh Dragon Cakey !!!
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
January 5, 2010
well if the price per card really stays at 1 ticket it's not that important anymore to know what cards will be releases next.
One can just come online on the weekend and check it then and buy those one wants. There is no need to camp out anymore. Thank god for that.
Still i had some hopes that there might be another Ariel card or another duo with Tea and Ariel on the release schedule. But it doesn't look that way:-(
titilate
Desde en Jan 2009

754 posts
January 5, 2010
CyberVixen is it possible for you to hack the software and sneak a 464 in there for me??:)
DrAvil
Desde en Dec 2009

170 posts
January 5, 2010
How come i always miss the cakey
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
January 5, 2010 (edited)
@titilate If i had that chance i would get the final Ting card for Harshie and the Krystel card for you out. I think its high time for them.
titilate
Desde en Jan 2009

754 posts
January 5, 2010
Thanks for the support CyberVixen and Starryk, I really needed it at this low time in my life. I'm afraid that I am gradually pining and waning away with this this continuous and non-relenting anxiety and longing for my one and only darlin' Krystel. This has been supported by my monthly visit to my psychologist earlier today.
If this Totem ***** continues too much longer I ***** my untimely departure to Wanker Heaven to spend the rest of eternity patiently waiting my Angel. I only try to hold on knowing that without me what will become of Totem and the many members that rely on me for guidance and success?
So thanks again and in the meantime I will diligently continue my quest for truth and justice and Krystel..... Which reminds me of a story,, Oh well....later
thegraybeard
Desde en Jan 2008

560 posts
January 5, 2010
@CyberVixen

No picket lines needed for the moment anyway ... listen .. if ya wanna know a secret .... lolol
thegraybeard
Desde en Jan 2008

560 posts
January 5, 2010
@Vixen

Check your box .... not that box silly ... your PM box ... lol
titilate
Desde en Jan 2009

754 posts
January 6, 2010
Settle down you two, never know when the mods are lurkin' around.
thegraybeard
Desde en Jan 2008

560 posts
January 6, 2010
Yes Sir, Mr Titilate, so solly .... lmao
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
January 6, 2010
!
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
January 6, 2010

Wanna Know a Secret ???
DIDGEDRUM
Desde en Mar 2008

2351 posts
January 6, 2010

! Look at My Big, Bulbous.....er....Light !!!
DrAvil
Desde en Dec 2009

170 posts
January 6, 2010
!
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
January 6, 2010
I take it that Greybeard knows something about the release date of the missing Krystel card that we don't. Still this seems good news to me.
ClevoDemente
Desde en Feb 2009

80 posts
January 6, 2010
Of course he does . . . He's a Mod !
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
January 6, 2010
hm i guess its more related to the fact that hes in the QA Team if i remember the results of the last QA-Casting right.
Oquijan
Desde en May 2009

1549 posts
January 6, 2010 (edited)
The new cards are here. ;)

Oh, and i found them myself. Promise! ;)

Nothing of my liking, though. Then again, who's doing this cards pics? They are hideous, seriously.
Oquijan
Desde en May 2009

1549 posts
January 6, 2010 (edited)
Yup, CyberVixen, and it's kinda weird, cause those pics are instrumental to sell the cards.

Wonder if the models won't gonna start protesting for this soon, it's tarnishing their image and that's exactly what the gals sells for a living. I doubt they will be willing to include those pics in their portfolios. ;)

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!