Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

member84392371
Desde en Oct 2009

1328 posts
January 16, 2013 (edited)
Hey, is Jenni that red-head from the casting thread? The new girls look promising to say the least!
kev1n2
Desde en Dec 2007

31 posts
January 23, 2013
Sweet. I got my Christmas wish of Lena & Izabella (LENA LOVE & ISIZZU). Isizzu looks hot as *****. I'm buyin' all 6 of her cards. Lena looked a lot hotter in her casting pictures, though. Hopefully the pictures on the cards don't do any justice to what her shows are like.
member84392371
Desde en Oct 2009

1328 posts
January 24, 2013
@CV: lol! Didn't realise they were classics! But Jenni or Jenna, she'll be mine!
robbanzjo
Desde en Mar 2012

341 posts
February 4, 2013
Dandelion looks interesting.
kwaddd1
Desde en May 2010

14 posts
February 5, 2013
To "CyberVixen" --- Damm, you are hitting HomeRuns with all these girls -- At first when I saw "Jenni" I knew she looked so very familar and although I would have prefered more Explicit (or even X-Rated clips) I didn't immediately associate her with "Jenna Sweet" (who I always called "Sweet Little Jenna" to myself) --- all of the other upcoming Cards appear to look great --- Now, this is just my opinion and may not be shared by everyone but if you could let these ladies be aware that if they choose to they can certainly all get a bit more 'explicit' or (as I said before here) a bit of "X-Rated" (similar to Olga Barz or Zara, Isabella Clark, Bella, Blue Angel and many others that have chosen to get a little wilder) I would certainly like their cards so much more --- Besides all of these personal requests of mine, please allow me to again say that these 'upcoming ladies' are all very Beautiful Women so, Thank You So Very Much --- Take Care, Stay Safe, your friend, Ken
szalka
Desde en Apr 2010

1864 posts
February 5, 2013
To @CyberVixen
The beauty blue-eyed Jenni (AKA Jenna Sweet) one of my favourites. I'm happy, than her Classic show is published.
I didn't know, who's her partner, "girlfriend" in her Classic show. This girl here Jenni's bonus photoes in the old VG2 show, named is "Bewitched".
I know you are know all the VG's history and I hope you will respond my answer and you know what is she.
szalka
Desde en Apr 2010

1864 posts
February 5, 2013
Thx. CV the fast answer
kutta
Desde en Nov 2007

144 posts
February 6, 2013
Interesting name, Dandelion. She looks sexy...can't wait to see her perform.

Thanks for the finds @colaborateur
ADMIRERZ
Desde en Jun 2008

207 posts
February 6, 2013
Holly is beautiful. She looks like three different girls and gorgeous in each one. I like the different looks. Need more cards like these.
Oquijan
Desde en May 2009

1549 posts
February 8, 2013
Thanks for the new finds, CyberVixen. ;)
dutchsexking
Desde en Oct 2008

124 posts
February 9, 2013
Carol G, and Sheila Cooper. MMMM
kutta
Desde en Nov 2007

144 posts
February 21, 2013
Hope to see Sheila this week, all her cards look fantastic
Mbrizzy
Desde en Jul 2011

153 posts
February 22, 2013 (edited)
There ya go, 1294 dropped for this week. Sheila reminds me of an older Tera Patrick. But actually now that I looked again, she's almost Identical to Lynette!

Personally, I'm anxious for more Isizzu myself, what a cutie!
I'm gonna need a bigger hard drive to hold all this new hotness coming up!

Robin looks nice too

LOVERBOY1
Desde en Dec 2009

120 posts
February 22, 2013
Sheila Cooper is fantastically AWESOME!
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
February 22, 2013
Now theres something to get excited about!;)
plasonic
Desde en Dec 2007

1356 posts
February 22, 2013
Nice to see the return of Carmen....
I hope her performances have evolved to be more Xplicit & I hope Totem shot her for DeskBabes too>
If not...sigh....missed Golden Oppurtunity!
jizzlobber
Desde en Nov 2011

78 posts
February 23, 2013
Niiiiiiiiiiiice! I wasn't expecting that at all! It will be great to see Carmen again!
kutta
Desde en Nov 2007

144 posts
February 23, 2013
OMG CARMEN IS BACK! Thanks for sharing those @colaborateur @CyberVixen
szalka
Desde en Apr 2010

1864 posts
February 23, 2013
Carmen is sexier and more beautiful be more loved than ever. Her hair as if longer than before and her hair colour is like me.
cupidostar
Desde en May 2011

70 posts
February 23, 2013
yes!, I can hardly wait for the return of Carmen Gemini
harshie
Desde en Jul 2008

184 posts
February 23, 2013 (edited)
This will be a first . . . two cards with same girl and same card name! I wonder if they will change name of card before actual release.

Looks like they are running out of ideas for card names .. "All In" is the name of one of Kathy Moore's cards.

Oh well, who cares what the card name is as long as they keep giving us lovely ladies to dance across our desktops!
:)
x18591996
Desde en May 2012

102 posts
February 23, 2013
Carmen Gemini is BACK!

Far out.

Nikita Valentin, Natali Blond, Jenny McClain, Alexandra, Chikita, Jenna Sweet, Jenni Gregg, Jennifer Max, Monica Scott, Morgane, Nikky Case, Jana H and Zuzana ...

you WILL come back ...

you WILL!
kutta
Desde en Nov 2007

144 posts
February 23, 2013
@HemiCuda it would be heavenly to see all those lovely girls make a return!
szalka
Desde en Apr 2010

1864 posts
February 23, 2013 (edited)
@HemiCuda
I'm sorry, but in her assigment are some retired models.
Nikita Valentin retired in 2008, Alexandra retired in 2011 and Morgane (about her health problems) retired in 2012.
(See the www.freeones.com)
1VGconvert
Desde en Jan 2009

47 posts
February 24, 2013
Fantastic that Carmen is back.

I agree with @HemiCuda above. More shows of some of the best past models. I'd add Lorena and Bijou to his list.

x18591996
Desde en May 2012

102 posts
February 24, 2013
1VGconvert ... DEFINITELY on both Lorena and Bijou.

And I left out one of my all-time favs - Eufrat. I'd love to see her in the better HD format. Sandra H and Viki, too.

szalka ... I didn't know that Morgane was in poor health. And this, right after I got the last of her cards. I hope that all will be well for her. She was one of the reasons that I finally joined VG.

kutta ... [thumbs up] ... and hopefully, some of them will happen.
Anakin55
Desde en Dec 2007

8 posts
February 24, 2013
Carmen's back !!! Great !!!
kutta
Desde en Nov 2007

144 posts
February 28, 2013 (edited)
'Office Affair' I would get nothing done if Carmen was my coworker lol. Wish her new cards were out this week. Guess I'll have to be patient..
TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

463 posts
March 1, 2013
Perhaps Totem should consider changing the name of the "All In" card as well, since that title has been used by a Kathy Moore...

Carmen Gemini looks FANTASTIC in all of these photos; I eagerly anticipate the release of these cards!
cupidostar
Desde en May 2011

70 posts
March 4, 2013
O.o Honey_Bunny it's almost Easter.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!