Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Show LOVE to your favorite model!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1862 Beiträge
Vor 1 Tag
Who is your favorite model ?
How many of her shows do you have ?
Would you like to tell her how much you love her?
We have a great iStripper Twitter Giveaway to propose, on the original idea of your new CM, Siane 😊🔥

Here is the plan:

THE MORE A MODEL WILL BE TAGGED, THE EASIER IT WILL BE TO ATTRACT HER ATTENTION AND GET HER BACK TO OUR STUDIO😇

Drawing will occur on October 30th, we'll randomly pick up 15 of you, 2 of you will get a Joker, 13 a gift card !

Oh, and if like me you can't choose just one model, no problem, you can make several posts :)

Good luck everyone!
mdh3399
Mitglied seit in Jan 2023

2 Beiträge
Vor 1 Tag
Ada Lapiedra(formerly Cindy Secret)
All of them and waiting on more.
Absolutely if i got the chance.
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1862 Beiträge
Vor 20 Stunden
Ada Lapiedra(formerly Cindy Secret)All of them and waiting on more.Absolutely if i got the chance.
Great ! then follow the Twitter plan :)

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen