Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW BETA VERSION! Mac users, enjoy Apple Silicon Compatibility!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1847 Beiträge
Vor 23 Tagen
A new version of iStripper 2.0 beta version has just been released.
Now, iStripper is a Universal App, it benefits from a native Apple Silicon Compatibility!

If you are already in beta, an update to build 1017 will be proposed prompty.
If you are on iStripper stable version, simply scroll down your advanced settings and select "Beta" instead of "Stable".

As usual, we're all ears !
shaggs31
Mitglied seit in Jun 2009

6 Beiträge
Vor 23 Tagen
I just installed 2.0 for the first time. It only took 10 minutes for me to install the stable version back. 2.0 is very slow, buggy and lacking important features. Please don't ever release that junk.
Yukimura18
Mitglied seit in Dec 2013

21 Beiträge
Vor 23 Tagen
i tryed the beta too. And i have so many problems even the switch to stable dosent work so i have deinstalled all and start a old version .
Ezgril
Mitglied seit in May 2021

4 Beiträge
Vor 22 Tagen
The new version is crap. The Stable/Beta option doesn't work in the Settings section. I tried to download the installation file and it installs the beta version. How can I reinstall the old version? Thanks
orclover
Mitglied seit in Jun 2012

744 Beiträge
Vor 22 Tagen
***** update is broken...can't switch to stable, stuck with broken istripper. UI is mostly unusuable, previews are broken and no way to turn them off. Please step back to prior version.
riurg
Mitglied seit in May 2013

6 Beiträge
Vor 22 Tagen
***** update is broken...can't switch to stable, stuck with broken istripper. UI is mostly unusuable, previews are broken and no way to turn them off. Please step back to prior version.
Finally other users are adressing what I allready reported: No way of turning off previews even with the unable button and unable to switch back to previous version without reinstalling
bartman666
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

14 Beiträge
Vor 22 Tagen (edited)
Issues here as well.
As soon as I play a show the application crashes.
When I select the stable option nothing happens.
Hoping for an new update soon.
This is on an intel Mac by the way.
Small update, when I switch the graphics to CPU it does work.
wobblybits
Mitglied seit in Nov 2023

9 Beiträge
Vor 22 Tagen (edited)
Broken here too. Worked to begin with but clicking on a random card on Collection page caused crash. Tried some tests. Once you have a card open, any attempt to click anything in other shows you own or other shows you can buy crashes the application.

When I opened it again, both from system tray and complete fresh restart, the main window (store collection, forum etc) is now too big and obscures the links down the left i.e. I now nee Hor, Eve, Stor, Coll etc. They can still be clicked.

In my customised theme I have widened the left picture window. It looks like the main window hasn't shifted over after the crash.

Build Beta 1017 on Windows.
abcdef6
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

3 Beiträge
Vor 22 Tagen
Broken here too. Worked to begin with but clicking on a random card on Collection page caused crash. Tried some tests. Once you have a card open, any attempt to click anything in other shows you own or other shows you can buy crashes the application.When I opened it again, both from system tray and complete fresh restart, the main window (store collection, forum etc) is now too big and obscures the links down the left i.e. I now nee Hor, Eve, Stor, Coll etc. They can still be clicked. In my customised theme I have widened the left picture window. It looks like the main window hasn't shifted over after the crash.Build Beta 1017 on Windows.
Exactly same issues with crashes and UI here.
AymericTotem
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Aug 2022

1 Beiträge
Vor 22 Tagen
Hello,

We are working on fixing the last update. You can revert to the 1.2.552 with this link: https://www.istripper.com/binary/versions/1_2_552/1005/setupmac-istripper.dmg
Ceddy79
Mitglied seit in Sep 2022

1 Beiträge
Vor 22 Tagen
Everytime I try to play a show, the whole website shuts down, ***** me to reboot it again, with the same results
Redpanda
Mitglied seit in Feb 2015

11 Beiträge
Vor 21 Tagen
having troubles with beta version, but cant go back to stable. I think its the last time i give a chance to the beta version.
DSV316
Mitglied seit in Feb 2015

3 Beiträge
Vor 19 Tagen
what are all these people talking about, i have had no issues with the beta, think it could be their computers, maybe compatability issues, all good for me
mdekker
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

99 Beiträge
Vor 19 Tagen
Got some known scrolling issues and hidden NFT crazyness, but I don't recognize these crashes on my M1 MacBook Air

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen