Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper 2.0 is available in Beta

Forum / Alles über iStripper

stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4528 Beiträge
17. July
All the links in the forum are in a red color, as they were in the previous version and it's very good. They are readable now 👍
DarkLight42
Mitglied seit in Apr 2015

1 Beiträge
17. July
But one question I have, what meaning has the small jigsaw in the lower left corner of a card... On some cards, it's not...

It would appear to me that its any card where you have deleted any of the clips, I think its meant to represent that you only have part of the card downloaded and not the whole (like only a piece of the puzzle/jigsaw).
Starryk
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

1859 Beiträge
17. July
I think there are some good new functionalities in this version but i am definitely missing the full size image of the girl on the left of the card. That image was it often enough that sold me the card not the nude kneeling image. But now its gone and i can't see a place for it.
I hope that not that many customer get their new shows sold by looking at the full body images because then Sales might go down with this new version. For me it was a reason to go back to the stable version.

I like the playlist and i like the ways to manage the clips of a show, but here i will miss the technical clip name. That is probably only an issue for a few people i admit and for the tech savy people there are remedies to find this information from the registry but still i find it inconvenient.
Regarding the playlists i guess we will eventually be able to share them with the community and that will definitely be a cool thing. We can then create playlist for elements we wish were available as tags like shows with no Panties or XXX shows with extensive Dirty Talk from the girls. This could be something really good where people with special interests can help out each other.
LexxyB
Mitglied seit in Sep 2008

5 Beiträge
18. July (edited)
But one question I have, what meaning has the small jigsaw in the lower left corner of a card... On some cards, it's not...It would appear to me that its any card where you have deleted any of the clips, I think its meant to represent that you only have part of the card downloaded and not the whole (like only a piece of the puzzle/jigsaw).

no, that's not correct... I have for example Mina von D, Card 1015 "Cutest in Speces" and Mina von D, Card 1056 "Flaming Chinese". They both are activated and both has deleted Clips (I only like Table Szenes)... So, Card 1056 has the jigsaw, Card 1015 has no jigsaw
sbholder
Mitglied seit in Jul 2018

22 Beiträge
22. July
The application is still automatically downloading previews even if you have them disabled in the playlist. I don't want previews of like 3000+ shows on my hard drive so I won't be testing the new beta further until this is fixed.

Also the application is using a not insignificant amount of CPU and RAM even when not displaying shows. It looks like it still needs a lot of optimization.
Karadoz
Mitglied seit in Oct 2019

8 Beiträge
22. July
Dear developers, you see that many users are unhappy that shows are downloaded automatically and there is no control over it. I understand that all this cannot be done in 5 minutes, but at least tell me: will this problem be solved somehow? Please provide information on this matter because I did not receive an answer from the posts above and it seems that this problem has not been taken into account at all. Thanks, have a nice day)
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

982 Beiträge
22. July
The application is still automatically downloading previews
For some it's a problem, for some it's not. We would need an option to make a choice on the software.

Also the application is using a not insignificant amount of CPU and RAM even when not displaying shows
This is, instead, a big issue in my opinion and should be solved as soon as possible.
arkenciel
Mitglied seit in Nov 2020

3 Beiträge
22. July
Please add back the shortcut for clips management. It is very useful
PSEUDO6ISME
Mitglied seit in Feb 2020

60 Beiträge
22. July
After createing many playlist I have noticed the new playlist are not showing on my playlist tab. Yeah I know betta yadda yadda yadda.
MPerator
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

21 Beiträge
25. July (edited)
The new Version is not intuitively usable at all - ant that are the nicest words i find for this implementation.
How can I switch back to the old stable version?
Simply choosing the stable version in the settings doesn't work. This shows only that I am on the latest version.
sjaakie
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

57 Beiträge
25. July

How can I switch back to the old stable version?

I think:
download version from https://www.istripper.com/ = 1.2.552
uninstall your (beta) version and install downloaded version
stefnev1

4528 Beiträge
25. July
No need to uninstall, just make sure to enable the stable version in the setup before reinstalling the 1.2.552
Stripargo
Mitglied seit in Sep 2017

12 Beiträge
1. August
I just went back to the old version. The new version is just poorly optimized and just an overall uninspired effort. A user with programming skills and love for this app could have done alot better.
Socialhazard
Mitglied seit in Nov 2020

1144 Beiträge
3. August
The one thing I ***** is the free preview push, no longer being able to disable that is a deal breaker. Everything else seems just a matter of getting used to it and looked good in my brief tryout.
vg4us
Mitglied seit in Dec 2008

98 Beiträge
4. August
@stripargo I agree that the performance is "off". i find it sluggish boh in playing shows and the GUI in general. There are nice improvements in playlist creation but for now I will wait for version 2.X hat is hopefully better performing.
KatzPaw
Mitglied seit in Apr 2015

396 Beiträge
5. August
A better variable speed playback other than just .5 speed would be nice if it could be implemented. A .8 speed option would be awesome.
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

982 Beiträge
5. August
I agree that the performance is "off". i find it sluggish boh in playing shows and the GUI in general.
I confirm. These are major issues, they have to be fixed as a big priority
shock_guy
Mitglied seit in Jan 2023

1 Beiträge
6. August
Last update has improved performance a lot, CPU usage dropped from +15 to 5%. Other ***** changes are interesting too, for example, queue button out of play options menu, can be more visible for people used to old interface, or girl view mode in the gallery. In general, new UI is modern and more practical in some cases, only need a little time to get used to it.

I only miss a option to ***** windows lockscreen function when you interrupt the screensaver to continue working, for better security.
stefnev1

4528 Beiträge
6. August
In the new build 1014, a carousel is back to list the shows in My Collection tab and I really like this feature 👍
Number6
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1129 Beiträge
6. August (edited)
In the new build 1014, a carousel is back to list the shows in My Collection tab and I really like this feature 👍

It also works with the "Store", Playlists and NFTs😊👍

And apparently it will also work with "Custom" png's if you are using them in the stable version, although I haven't actually tried this.
stefnev1

4528 Beiträge
6. August
And apparently it will also work with "Custom" png's if you are using them in the stable version
Confirmed by @Wyldanimal on Discord 👌
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3852 Beiträge
6. August (edited)
and apparently it will also work with "Custom" png's
Requested and Confirmed by @Wyldanimal on Discord 👌

Yes.
There are two types of Standing pngs used and One Sitting png used.

Standing Pngs
e1234_full.png --> this file has a Height of 900px
the custom file would be
e1234_full_custom.png

e1234_fullhd.png --> this file has a Height of 1500px
the custom file would be
e1234_fullhd_custom.png

The app 1st looks for the
e1234_fullhd_custom.png
then it looks for
e1234_full_custom.png
next
e1234_fullhd.png
and lastly
e1234_full.png

The Sitting png has a width of 600px to 700px
e1234_nude.png
and the custom file would be
e1234_nude_custom.png

This image is used on the details view as the image on the top right side

The ability to use custom images allows you to create your own images to use.
or to download images shared by other members.

Put the images in the data folder for that particular card.
quit and restart iStripper to see them in use.

of course you replace the e1234 with the prefix for the card you are making the custom images for.
51qu16ky36
Mitglied seit in Nov 2007

2 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
Hi, can I in new Beta 2.0 version or also now in that version of program changing my Login name ID from actual " 51qu16ky36 " to " Beastiaccia " ? Or adding the pseudo name of profile, Steam example ... ?
stefnev1

4528 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen (edited)
@51qu16ky36
No, you can't change your login name because it's the unique ID use by the server to know you and link your collection of shows. The shows are encrypted with a key using your login, so if you change this login, you will not be able to play your shows.
ironLad
Mitglied seit in Sep 2020

1 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
Is right clicking on the card and using the add to playlist option the only way to add a show to a playlist? When you have more playlists than the ones that can fit in the drop down menu, you can't access all of the playlists? This is a nice shortcut feature, but if it's the only way, then it is rather limiting.
tenshitec
Mitglied seit in Aug 2015

5 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen (edited)
Tried the new Beta Build 1014. I like it! The new "Girl View" is great! The Performance is also way better!

CTRL + A on Collection is working now. The Custom Theme with image is now correct loading.

What I have noticed so far:

• Large scrolling (Jump to position) is still a little choppy on 4K - Resolution.
  • Automatic download when there are less than 10 activated cards is still a bit strange. I would prefer to be able to switch off as in the old version.

The new beta is now my standard. Good Job!
goodstuff
Mitglied seit in May 2018

36 Beiträge
Vor 29 Tagen (edited)
I'm enjoying the new build. I would just like suggesting adding back the hold SHIFT to select all items between the selected two cards feature. Holding CTRL to select multiple different items is working fine, but I do miss the SHIFT select feature.
Stripargo
Mitglied seit in Sep 2017

12 Beiträge
Vor 27 Tagen
I would love to see clip control on the queue page. Just simple checkboxes for standing, table etc... and the relevant clips will be played. If not this than at least let a person select a bunch of shows and enable and disable clips that you want. Right now you would have to make playlists for each instance for each girl and the playlists can't even be sorted in alphabetical order. It's too much of a mess to even try doing this. As well as the playlist interface is very choppy and slow also. The best option though would be to control clips through the queue.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen