Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1849 Beiträge
14. June (edited)
Thank God It's Friday and the week has been hectic here, working hard on the brand new version of your iStripper app, to be released in beta in the coming weeks, posting news, reading and answering you here and there on the forum and Discord (I've just parsed your models' suggestions, guys, you have so many ideas 😆) and preparing season 4 of our trading cards, among others!

Right, let's sit and admire our RELEASES OF THE WEEK again, if you allow me:

• This little bustier is absolutely PERFECT for Ada Lapiedra in "The Second Time"
  • She's finally here, Emiri Momota's so awaited maid performance where she shows us "The Japanese Method"
  • First release of Christy White's take 3 with a sexy "Bohemian Bride"
  • Peachy Alice in the mood for being submissive this week in "Fouette-moi !"
  • A new super minimalist bodysuit for Sara Diamante and that's true that there's "Not Much Down Below" 😋
  • Fresh and sparkling Josephine Jackson "Swaying In The Springtime"
  • And the so hoped return of tiny denim shorts on Merida Sat's lovely bottom for "My Smile Is Free Therapy"

In VR 180 :

We have welcomed the generous Josephine Jackson in a perfectly tight and transparent dress 😍
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/57fc7a844298bfb0

TRIPLE CHANCE:

All good things must come to an end and so did the Sexy Trip in Roma - Event Quests.
I hope you all had the time to collect enough points to reach the Special Event Card of Eve Sweet and the exceptional EX card of Shelena!
You didn't clicked on the "claim" button on time? No worries, one of ekanZ' magic scripts will check it all and send your prize directly to your account 👍

And if you didn't cumulate enough points to get Eve Sweet, from now on you can exchange it with a joker card 😉

Ok then, back to a "normal" enhanced week-end, with the return of the TRIPLE CHANCE, here to satisfy your desire to try your luck at winning credits, cards and Special Event Cards.

Little reminder of the rules :
The Triple chance assembles three scratch games:

the Rainbow Candy allows you to win:
  • 15 credits
  • 35 credits
  • 150 credits
  • 1 card (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)
  • One of the special event cards

the Juicy Pink allows you to win:
  • 20 credits
  • 100 credits
  • 200 credits
  • 2 Free cards (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)

the Honey Pot allows you to win:
  • 10 credits
  • 20 credits
  • 50 credits
  • 100 credits
  • 1 Free card (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)

I leave you to the care of our dear moderators for the weekend, which I wish you happy and lucky! See you Monday 😊

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen