Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Marie Berger SE Card

Forum / Alles über iStripper

zendar12
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

6 Beiträge
20. May
Why can you not use a Joker to buy the new SE Card (1572?) If you can't get an SE card with a Joker anymore, what are Joker cards good for?
abworkout
Mitglied seit in Oct 2022

31 Beiträge
20. May
Typically they take a while to get loaded into the store, under SE. It's like a week or so. You'll be able to use your Joker card, probably when the TGIF event things ends.
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4555 Beiträge
20. May
You'll be able to use your Joker card, probably when the TGIF event things ends.

Yes, this SEC will be available with a Joker at the end of the event. Just wait.
Plopsaland
Mitglied seit in Sep 2008

126 Beiträge
21. May
I was glad I checked the event randomly. Totally missed the event. When the girl is earlier in the store and perhaps lock buying with joker card for a week it triggers the event more.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen