Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4555 Beiträge
4. February
@Philours
Gémissements et vibration du gode sont bien là 🔥
Moans and dildo vibrations are all there 🔥
orclover
Mitglied seit in Jun 2012

744 Beiträge
4. February
The one positive of EX, Special Event, NFT is if you do not prefer a certain model you now only have to wait 4 days of not buying a card instead of 6 like in the past. The models cycle through the software very fast now, and if you do like a girl 4 cards is generally enough to get the full experience of her ability.
Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1605 Beiträge
4. February
@Philours
Gémissements et vibration du gode sont bien là 🔥
Moans and dildo vibrations are all there 🔥

Ah, merci @stefnev1, plutôt rassurant donc en réponse a l'avertissement qui serait présent sur la carte. Un problème sonore de moindre importance donc?

Ah, thank you @stefnev1, rather reassuring in response to the warning which would be present on the card. A ***** sound problem then?
BushViper357
Mitglied seit in Sep 2013

84 Beiträge
4. February
@BushViper357I have Lilly Mays on my EX card of her. Issue fixed now.The card has just appeared for me in my collection (having had to quite iStripper and relaunch in order for it to even appear at all after pressing 'claim') and it still says Kelly Collins for me, so clearly not fixed fully.

(for clarity: it says Kelly Collins on the thumbnail in the collection view. It's marked as Lilly Mays in the show's page itself, and filters in when searching for Lilly, so it's just that thumbnail).
@SStrelli
Thanks, this is the same for me.
stefnev1

4555 Beiträge
5. February (edited)
@BushViper357
Quit iStripper. Go to the f1488 sub-folder in your Data folder of the app
c:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\vghd\Data\f1488
and delete the .jpg file. Relaunch the app. The good picture with Lilly Mays for the name will be downloaded.
NeonNoodle
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

9 Beiträge
5. February
@BushViper357Quit iStripper. Go to the f1488 sub-folder in your Data folder of the app c:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\vghd\Data\f1488 and delete the .jpg file. Relaunch the app. The good picture with Lilly Mays for the name will be downloaded.

I've done that and it doesn't work for me. But I'm on a Mac.
Calgon
Mitglied seit in May 2022

347 Beiträge
5. February
Doesn't work for me on PC either. f1488c.jpg is correct but f1488.jpg is not.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
6. February
Most of the time you must
1st Quit iStripper
then delete the card image
then restart iStripper

And if you get one that is correct and one that is wrong.
then make a copy of the Correct one and add _custom to the image name

f1488_custom.jpg
Calgon

347 Beiträge
6. February
Still not right - could someone post the image somewhere so that I can manually make a f1488_custom.jpg please
stefnev1

4555 Beiträge
6. February
Calgon

347 Beiträge
6. February
Thanks @stefnev1
BushViper357
Mitglied seit in Sep 2013

84 Beiträge
6. February
Thanks to all, my Lilly Mays Card is all good now.
Philours

1605 Beiträge
8. February
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/54554/2?post=778384
Alles über iStripper / Ex Cards
@Calgon Try with this one https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-02-06/Sqhwt9ek.jpg
Merci pour ce partage @stefnev1 J'ai pu mettre ma carte en conformité grâce a cela 👍

Thank you for sharing @stefnev1 I was able to bring my card into compliance thanks to this 👍
stefnev1

4555 Beiträge
9. February
@Philours
Curieux tout de même, car j'ai eu directement la carte avec le bon nom chez moi, je n'ai jamais vu l'erreur 😕
Philours

1605 Beiträge
9. February
@stefnev1
Chanceux, moi après chaque suppression, Kelly s'obstinait à revenir (Non pas que je m'en plaigne 😊) Je ne vois pas ce que j'aurais mal fait, mais bon, c'est en ordre maintenant 😉
lonewolf2
Mitglied seit in Dec 2011

22 Beiträge
13. February
I'm not expecting any pics, etc of Kelly's EX card, but can anyone tell me it's Categories? I.e. oil, foot play, etc.

I understand the gambling aspect, but don't make me gamble on a black box I only have a single cover image to decide over. Very silly.
Philours

1605 Beiträge
13. February
I'm not expecting any pics, etc of Kelly's EX card

accumulate Points by doing quests and obtain the Special Event Card of Hope Heaven and the EX card of Lilly Mays (this EX card cannot be obtained with a joker card, it will disappear at the end of the event!)

Mover
Mitglied seit in May 2011

21 Beiträge
13. February
Shame Totem!

As many others wrote before, if you have a pretty full collection, sufficient credits in your account and are not interested in VR / NFT, then there is no way to get an EX card.
valdtx
Mitglied seit in Jul 2010

6 Beiträge
15. February
I'm also not a fan of the new quest system. I think I'm just going back to buying a few cards as they release. I still have a lot of credits from the last EX card.
silver42
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

20 Beiträge
15. February
I got SE card, but why should I have to buy three thousand credits, just to get an EX card. Not interested in the VR shows. I think I saw one of the MOD's say that you only needed 1000 points to get the EX card. I got 1581.
Haggis2501
Mitglied seit in Jun 2008

11 Beiträge
16. February
I have 1901 tokens; how many more do I need to get the EX card! Seems a total rip-off when you own all the cards.
stefnev1

4555 Beiträge
16. February
@Haggis2501
Only 1000 points were enough to get this EX card. Now, the event is finished, so the EX card is not available any more.
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1120 Beiträge
jclown781
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

107 Beiträge
17. February
If someone from the team read my earlier comment about prematurely blowing a joker card before accumulating the tokens and was nice enough to give me my joker back just wanted to say thank you. I noticed logging in today that it was there with no rhyme or reason and i appreciated that so again thank you to whoever fixed that.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen