Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
bartman666
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

14 Beiträge
2. February
The second Ex card has been added to iStripper.
I got the first one.
Not sure if I get this one.
But it would be nice if they did not dissappear in my collection.
They do not show up as special cards.
They do not show up as other cards when you look at the model.
Any chance of fixing this soon?
Or maybe some other way to find them.

Also the current cards shows as Kelly Collins in the event.
Pretty sure this is wrong.
KetchupIceCream
Mitglied seit in Jan 2019

22 Beiträge
2. February
Nope, nope, just nope.

Toree and Athena are good enough for me :)

SEC cards, then NFT cards, now EX cards. If the team wants to create a new novelty card, I would suggest VMAX cards!
Number6
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1144 Beiträge
2. February
Looking at the amount of credits that have to be spent I don't think I shall be bothering either which is a shame as I rather like Lilly (love redheads).

By my calculations I have to spend 2750 credits and the maximum event tokens I can get for that is 941 which means I also have to do a credit reload to obtain the Ex card.

Not sure if it is just me but these style of Quests seem to be somewhat unfair for those with full collections. The maximum number of shows I can buy is 14. I have all the VR videos so I can't buy them. I can't get discounted cards on the slot machine and I can't get free cards in the other games.

For me i think the Ex cards will be going the same way as my NFTs. I currently have one of each. I hope the girls don't get too lonely.😪
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
2. February (edited)
I am totally against the bare concept of EX cards. There already are NFTs - please let at least good old iStripper have its cards always available!
bartman666

14 Beiträge
2. February
This is not about being for or against EX cards, but if something can be done about the cards not "disappearing" in my collection.
Calgon
Mitglied seit in May 2022

347 Beiträge
2. February
I was really surprised (and annoyed) to see another EX card so soon after the last.

With an almost full collection there was no point in playing the Slot Machine as there are no cards which I can buy at a discount.
This left me with a choice of... not getting the EX card or topping up on credits. I decided to top up on credits even though I haven't spent many of the credits I built up on the last EX card. I can't see how I could justify to myself doing it this way again.

I really don't like this type of marketing. Even the NFT mints that sell out after a couple of minutes you can go back and buy the card on the secondary market. The games themselves are pretty... boring.

For the Lucky Dragon I just bought a pile of tickets and clicked on the Auto Scratch, hardly watching until they had been used up.

Thrill spin is designed to look like a roulette wheel with 9 equal sized prizes but we all know that the odds of hitting "Lost" are way higher than 1/9 and again I just played to count the spins to get the tickets and then afterwards look at my account to see how much it cost me. If a prize wasn't given ... I wouldn't have had a clue.

I hope it is a very long time ... better never.... before another EX card is released.
Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1605 Beiträge
2. February
@bartman666

Avant que totem ne crée une nouvelle catégorie dans la section de recherche pour nos collections, J'ai trouvé que si vous trier par date de sortie et ne sélectionnez que "inconnu" vous pouvez voir votre ou vos cartes EX.

Before totem created a new category in the search section for our collections, I found that if you sort by release date and only select "unknown" you can see your EX card(s).
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
2. February (edited)
I hope it is a very long time ... better never.... before another EX card is released.
👍
KetchupIceCream

22 Beiträge
2. February
@bartman666 @Philours

Even better, if you sort by release date and in ascending order, the EX card should be the first card on the left upper corner, next to the April fools kitty card
bartman666

14 Beiträge
2. February
@Philours, @KetchupIceCream

Thanks for your answers.
Unfortunately I cannot find the unknown option mentioned.
Maybe because this is because the Kelly Collins card now has a release date.
When I sort my collection, I get a lot of cards at the top that are no longer available.
The EX card is just a little scroll down.

For now not ideal, but the best option so far.
Number6
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1144 Beiträge
2. February (edited)
This is not about being for or against EX cards, but if something can be done about the cards not "disappearing" in my collection.

Sorry @bartmann666

In you first post you said

The second Ex card has been added to iStripper.I got the first one.Not sure if I get this one.

That was what prompted my comment.

With regards to sorting the collection there does not appear to be anyway of doing this specifically. Sorting/filtering by release date unknown does include the "removed" cards as you have said. I have about 40 of those.
KetchupIceCream

22 Beiträge
2. February
@bartman666

I don't think there are any "removed" cards in Crystal Clear+ quality yet. If you also add the quality filter, then the EX cards should be the first few cards.

Another suggestion is to utilize the playlist function. ***** all the shows inside the card to the playlist. Name it and save it to a folder. Load it up when you want to. Then you don't have to worry about forgetting them.
ColaAluka
Mitglied seit in Jul 2022

12 Beiträge
2. February
I was really surprised (and annoyed) to see another EX card so soon after the last. With an almost full collection there was no point in playing the Slot Machine as there are no cards which I can buy at a discount. This left me with a choice of... not getting the EX card or topping up on credits. I decided to top up on credits even though I haven't spent many of the credits I built up on the last EX card. I can't see how I could justify to myself doing it this way again.I really don't like this type of marketing. Even the NFT mints that sell out after a couple of minutes you can go back and buy the card on the secondary market. The games themselves are pretty... boring. For the Lucky Dragon I just bought a pile of tickets and clicked on the Auto Scratch, hardly watching until they had been used up.Thrill spin is designed to look like a roulette wheel with 9 equal sized prizes but we all know that the odds of hitting "Lost" are way higher than 1/9 and again I just played to count the spins to get the tickets and then afterwards look at my account to see how much it cost me. If a prize wasn't given ... I wouldn't have had a clue.I hope it is a very long time ... better never.... before another EX card is released.

It is interesting that under Chinese law, Chinese game companies must clearly indicate the probability of winning each prize in probability games. Players can directly calculate the expected amount of money required for each prize through probability.
ColaAluka
Mitglied seit in Jul 2022

12 Beiträge
2. February
As a Chinese, I am glad to see totem launch Special Events with a Chinese theme, but I don't want it to be a gambling game. We need more East Asian girls.
MissingNumber
Mitglied seit in Apr 2023

10 Beiträge
2. February
I wish the team the best of luck and success with this new business model, but I'm getting off the boat. Of course I'll keep buying the daily regular cards and getting some SECs if I find reasonable enough the way of obtaining them, but I will no longer support practices going beyond that level.
wong12
Mitglied seit in May 2018

1 Beiträge
2. February
EX cards are testing my bottom line, would not even bother to try the scam in the future.
Dfner
Mitglied seit in Feb 2018

635 Beiträge
2. February (edited)
I am also not a fan of this business idea. Maybe it is related to launching the NFT thing... I found this post on Discord by staff member:

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/1071062158135279677/1165922423095443477

Pasted here, too, in case you can't access Discord:

Oct 23rd, 10:59 AM, by Jon_
so far, we haven't earned a single dollar from the dolz project, despite its great success.
we earn dolz at every auction, but we don't sell those dolz. We'll have to start making money in the future, but for now we'd rather do everything we can to push the project to the top. We're lucky enough to be able to finance the project with istripper and vrparadise.

(Bolding by me. The quote is from last October so things may have changed since then)

I remember it having been mentioned that iStripper will not be "negatively impacted" by launching of Dolz. I agree, that the cards are still as good quality as before, the releases are still 7 per week, the girls are still stunning etc... but I do regard it as a "negative impact" on iStripper, if this Ex card -format is the result of the need to "finance the (dolz) project with iStripper" (= people taking part in the games and spending lots to obtain an Ex card... to subsidise Dolz, that many don't even want to have around 😀 ). Again, the quote is a few months old so perhaps the Dolz/NFT project is already financially "independent"

I have not taken part of NFT and Dolz, so can't comment any of that further.

I am going to get this Lilly Mays Ex card, in large part by stocking my credits to carry me a long time. But if the release schedule is this tight (new Ex card after just about 10 weeks from the first one) I most likely won't be getting the next one.

I became member in early 2018, too late to have been able to get the very first SEC ("Tis the Season" by Niemira). Eventually many people ***** that it's "not fair" to not be able to get these cards simply because they didn't know iStripper existed earlier. Some time later Joker cards were introduced. I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of "Super Joker" card were introduced later to take care of similar complaints about Ex cards 😄
BushViper357
Mitglied seit in Sep 2013

84 Beiträge
2. February
I got the new ex card but it says Kelly Collins on the card. When you open the card
it says Lilly Mays. Can this be fixed ?
JayZ971
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

2244 Beiträge
2. February
I got the new ex card but it says Kelly Collins on the card. When you open the cardit says Lilly Mays. Can this be fixed ?

This will be corrected by the Team.
Philours

1605 Beiträge
2. February
This will be corrected by the Team.

Oui, ne vous inquiétez pas, ils sont sur le coup depuis ce midi 😉
Yes, don’t worry, they’ve been on the job since noon 😉
BushViper357

84 Beiträge
2. February
@JayZ971
Thanks for the reply, Have a great day.
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4555 Beiträge
3. February
@BushViper357
I have Lilly Mays on my EX card of her. Issue fixed now.
SStrelli
Mitglied seit in Jul 2021

11 Beiträge
3. February (edited)
@BushViper357I have Lilly Mays on my EX card of her. Issue fixed now.
The card has just appeared for me in my collection (having had to quite iStripper and relaunch in order for it to even appear at all after pressing 'claim') and it still says Kelly Collins for me, so clearly not fixed fully.

(for clarity: it says Kelly Collins on the thumbnail in the collection view. It's marked as Lilly Mays in the show's page itself, and filters in when searching for Lilly, so it's just that thumbnail).
SStrelli
Mitglied seit in Jul 2021

11 Beiträge
3. February
Also, it's worth sharing for others, since they can't see the card page until/unless they get the card: it has the disclaimer: "Due to some technical issues, the quality of the sound on this card isn't optmal. Please accept our apologies." Which is...pretty disappointing for a card that takes this much effort (read: money/credits) to get and which has no prior warning to users deciding whether they want to invest in getting it or not.

I haven't watched the card yet so don't know how much of a problem it is in practice but that's really poor form to not give users any heads up.
jclown781

107 Beiträge
4. February
Also be careful about using a Joker card to get the first card if you're planning to go all out anyways for the other card as there are no alternatives to win. You'll still only win the card you used the joker on in the first place no Joker or anything else shows in place of it. Served me right I guess I saw the opportunity to use a Joker right away as that has not been in option in recent games. I unfortunately jumped the gun on that one. Lesson learned..
Marzman

3 Beiträge
4. February
As a member with all the cards that can be purchased the EX cards are way out of reach without spending a few hundred dollars on credits since the games are only usefull in reaching a few of the gold ring marks. I suggest that the EX card is winnable only in the games which would serve the same purpose. Sad that not all of the cards are available to me.
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1120 Beiträge
4. February
Also, it's worth sharing for others, since they can't see the card page until/unless they get the card: it has the disclaimer: "Due to some technical issues, the quality of the sound on this card isn't optmal. Please accept our apologies."
@SStrelli thanks for sharing that. I wasn't sure I wanted the EX, now I am, I don't! 👍
peterbanker
Mitglied seit in Jan 2009

216 Beiträge
4. February
@SStrelli

Totally agree with the post of @wrightsayswow
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4555 Beiträge
4. February
For information, Lilly Mays does anal in her EX card f1488 Dragon's Year.
Philours

1605 Beiträge
4. February
For information, Lilly Mays does anal in her EX card f1488 Dragon's Year.

Très bien 👍 Et pouvons nous entendre ses gémissements de satisfaction? 😊

Very good 👍 And can we hear his moans of satisfaction? 😊

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen