Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

The event is almost over, why hasn't the discount bug been fixed yet?😱

Forum / Alles über iStripper

MOMONOG1
Mitglied seit in Jan 2020

4 Beiträge
4. January
still waiting
Jaipee
Mitglied seit in Jan 2022

47 Beiträge
4. January (edited)
why hasn't the discount bug been fixed yet? ... because they can't fix things within the time left ...
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/54361/3
Du bist nicht befugt dieses Thema zu sehen oder auf mit dem Thema verwandte Daten zuzugreifen
***Correction***The price difference won't be fixed during the offer. The Premium members will get a refund at the end of the offer

It is a pity.
  • You need to trust them that you will have a refund after paying... And of course have a clear understanding of how and where to check your accounts. I do, but I am afraid many don't and are not even aware of the issue, a bit like clicking on a pop up or buying something at the supermarket without checking later the cashier receipt.
  • You can not then buy as many cards as you wanted, as the price is higher versus your event budget, and once the event is done, cards will be more expensive...
  • they could have extended the time, but it seem no. Perhaps the glitch is bigger than expected, and trying to clean things up in the middle of the process would be too difficult, mixing good and bad transactions.
  • It goes a bit against a message from Celine, in the Dolz forum, saying that they have extended the developing team as Dolz is a success according to them. It is good. But currently, it seems that they are still in the learning process !
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1851 Beiträge
4. January
The Premium members will get a refund at the end of the offer, thank you for your understanding
fallen0ne
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

163 Beiträge
4. January
Hello @Jaipee I have been using Totem's different software for 24+ years, and I can say with confidence that you can trust them when they tell you that you will get your refund. They will resolve the issue as they have always done so in the past. The technology is not perfect, and there are sometimes bugs and glitches, but they will fix it.
Jaipee

47 Beiträge
4. January
Hello @Jaipee I have been using Totem's different software for 24+ years, and I can say with confidence that you can trust them when they tell you that you will get your refund. They will resolve the issue as they have always done so in the past. The technology is not perfect, and there are sometimes bugs and glitches, but they will fix it.

mmmmhhh....
24 years of experience make old foundations more credible.
An external and independent opinion always makes a choice easier. I'm then going to spend +- 2500 credits tonight. A trial by fire...
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
4. January
@Jaipee

Don't forget the 28% is ONLY for cards from the Year 2023.
If you purchase cards from a different Year other than 2023,
you won't get reimbursed for the discount.

Jaipee

47 Beiträge
4. January
@Jaipee Don't forget the 28% is ONLY for cards from the Year 2023.If you purchase cards from a different Year other than 2023, you won't get reimbursed for the discount.
Clear, and fair enough.
shaolin_panda

3 Beiträge
5. January
Moi j'ai confiance, je soutiens iStripper.
Malgre' tous les grosses erreurs et les peches qu'ils commettent parfois.

Me I don't write in forums very often,
Through the years I trust, I have confidence, I support iStripper.
Despite all the big mistakes and grave sins they sometimes make.

Well, even through all this mess and aversions, also this time I did my duty and took the leap of faith, and from 1st to 4th January 2024 I bought 84 cards of the year 2023.

here is my damage calculation of getting 20% sale instead of 28% premium sale
(keep in mind i'm also triple diamond so prices are normaly discounted 45% accordingly)

81 cards initial price 30cr 81x13.20=1069.20cr instead of 81x11.88=962.28cr
3 cards initial price 35cr 3x15.40= 46.20cr instead of 3x13.86= 41.58cr
total paid 1115.40cr instead of 1003.86cr
total credits loss: 111,54 credits

Also I am not even taking into account the difference in the 10 cards from the "10 last days premium 20% sale" which is also wrongly calculated together with the sale of 2023, showing a wrong sale of 36% ! If everything was calculating correctly it should have been:
(initial price -45% triple diamond discount -20% premium member last 10 day card sale -28% premium flash 2023 card sale)
30credits -45% -20% -28% = 9.50credits .
So card price should be 9.50 credits instead of the price of 10.56 credits displayed and should also show correctly a sale of 42.4%
This miscalculation makes for even more credits lost here.

I do hope and trust the iStripper team will take note of all that and refund,
that will verify and recredit my lost credits into my account soon.
otherwise if the days turn into weeks and nothing happens I will be all over the forum again,
in anger explaining and crying out loud of this unfair injustice.

shaolin_panda

3 Beiträge
5. January
I confirm today I was fully refunded!
Thank you all to the istripper team for the prompt response.
Un grand merci! 💗
Evaneself
Mitglied seit in Dec 2019

330 Beiträge
6. January (edited)
The credits are back for me. The calculation was perfect. Thank you all!

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen