Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Any Totem Historians here?

Forum / Alles über iStripper

KetchupIceCream
Mitglied seit in Jan 2019

22 Beiträge
8. December 2023 (edited)
I am curious about the history of this product.
Were VirtualGirl and Deskbabes Totem's before becoming Istripper?
Or Totem bought them from another entity?
user5789
Mitglied seit in Dec 2016

45 Beiträge
Istripper, virtuagirl and deskbabes all seem to be owned by toteme. I found this by doing a quick check on www.whois.com/whois . I believe virtuagirl was owned by toteme before It changed its name to Istripper. Someone else may be able to provide more precise information for you.😊
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1851 Beiträge
8. December 2023
Totem was founded in December 1998 and created VirtuaGirl which evolved over the years to VirtuaGirl 2, VirtuaGirlHD based on the progresion of filming technology... DeskBabes was the xxx version of VrtuaGirl.
In 2016 we rebranded to iStripper and mixed both xxx and not xxx shows :)
mdekker
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

99 Beiträge
8. December 2023
Those were the days :-) I'm now in the middle of downloading the Virtuagirl classic collection (again). Wonderful, the quality of the models was great, so great that the poor quality of the recordings (compared to todays standards) doesn't really matter. And it was still about teasing and fun, more than about XXX.
fallen0ne

163 Beiträge
Totem was founded in December 1998 and created VirtuaGirl which evolved over the years to VirtuaGirl 2, VirtuaGirlHD based on the progresion of filming technology... DeskBabes was the xxx version of VrtuaGirl.In 2016 we rebranded to iStripper and mixed both xxx and not xxx shows :)

@Celine

Dont't forget StripSaver and StripSaver 2 that were the "Full Screen" or "Screen Saver" versions of VirtuaGirl and VirtuaGirl 2 back in the day before we had VirtuaGirlHD that combined everything :-)
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
I'm now in the middle of downloading the Virtuagirl classic collection

Ahh the wonderful classic collection.
If you play them using a full screen scene, the Image quality is improved compared to the Desktop mode.

But also, the many bonus photos that come with each classic card.
The cards usually cover 5 different outfits so you get the photos of the different outfits all in the same card.
and the Bonus Videos.
The Bonus Material alone is Reason enough to own the Classic Collection.

And while the product back then was recorded in digital 240p on Magnetic tape.
That was cutting edge technology for the day.
Not all of the Tapes could be revived. Some of the shows were lost to degradation and could not be saved / converted.

This is an Actual Studio Photo of the REAL VirtuaGirl Tapes. Not just some random photo of a tape collection.
Technology at it's finest !
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-12-08/lDHz4ids.jpg

Tiny performers about 1" tall on your 14" CRT Monitor back then..
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-12-08/9h4L6xKo.gif
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-12-08/JFavMz6M.gif

The Website from 99
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-12-08/DwRpptUu.jpg

The co-Founders
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-12-08/D6Pukb2W.png
celine
TEAM

1851 Beiträge
8. December 2023
@CelineDont't forget StripSaver and StripSaver 2 that were the "Full Screen" or "Screen Saver" versions of VirtuaGirl and VirtuaGirl 2 back in the day before we had VirtuaGirlHD that combined everything :-)

Aha, I knew many of you would jump into the discussion to share about these other good old times :)
willyweekly
Mitglied seit in Jul 2015

374 Beiträge
9. December 2023
Totem was founded in December 1998 and created VirtuaGirl which evolved over the years to VirtuaGirl 2, VirtuaGirlHD based on the progresion of filming technology... DeskBabes was the xxx version of VrtuaGirl.In 2016 we rebranded to iStripper and mixed both xxx and not xxx shows :)

Someone here needs to write a better story. Don't let the facts get in the way, we need a better story.

The evil bitebots were marching to conquer the cyber world....
out of nowhere...
aria giovanni danced across the screen....

we need a better story.
Viki
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

154 Beiträge
9. December 2023
And never forget the former photographer - the great PIZZA

@Celine - how ist PIZZA today?
fallen0ne

163 Beiträge
9. December 2023
And never forget the former photographer - the great PIZZA @Celine - how ist PIZZA today?

Don't forget the amazing photographer Stanzeflasher. I hope that he is also well.
MissingNumber
Mitglied seit in Apr 2023

10 Beiträge
28. December 2023
And while the product back then was recorded in digital 240p on Magnetic tape.That was cutting edge technology for the day.

Not all of the Tapes could be revived. Some of the shows were lost to degradation and could not be saved / converted.This is an Actual Studio Photo of the REAL VirtuaGirl Tapes.

Not just some random photo of a tape collection.
Technology at it's finest !
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-12-08/lDHz4ids.jpg

Awesome picture, thanks for sharing it with us!

Another detail that isn't commonly mentioned is how well the background of each recording/clip is removed, even back when the algorithms to automate that process were still on their early stages of development. This can be confirmed, for instance, by checking the clips from classic collection, which still look pretty well considering the moment in which they were recorded and processed. We could say that Totem has always been ahead of the available technology from each moment.

Even now, with a lot of professional software that does that job pretty well if there's uniform background (chroma key) and the irruption of the AI in the latest years, the results offered by iStripper are still in a far higher level of quality, looking already nearly perfect at the current moment. So, it seems that there's a lot of postprocessing and work behind this procedure until obtaining these excellent results, which is therefore worth mentioning for its appreciation.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen