Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Romire
Mitglied seit in Oct 2011

10 Beiträge
28. November 2023
THRILL SPIN from the last 8 attempts, 6 losses, 1 - 50 cr, 1 - 3 cards. 6 lost - 300 cr. Is it 9 to 1? Isn't this a scam?? Only one field?
Romire

10 Beiträge
28. November 2023
Thank you for the festive event
Romla
Mitglied seit in Jul 2016

154 Beiträge
28. November 2023
All these gambling games are done in a way that it seems like the chances to win are much higher than it is in reality. For example Thrill spin, it seems like the chances to lose are 1 of 9, because there is only one field which is marked as a loss. But in reality the chances to end on different field than the loss one will be around 1 of 9. That is why I am almost never playing these games and I am waiting for Cashback or Progressive redraw, where you can see what you get and for how much before you buy it. I am also not a fan of collecting random cards so these games have no value for me.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
29. November 2023

THRILL SPIN from the last 8 attempts, 6 losses, 1 - 50 cr, 1 - 3 cards. 6 lost - 300 cr.
Is it 9 to 1?
Isn't this a scam??
Only one field?

a similar Question was asked by Other Members.
short answer:
The "Animated SPINNER" is just a way to display the Results.

Please review this Post for a more detailed the Answer:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/54056/2?post=774163
Alles über iStripper / Q&A - BLACK FRIDAY 2023
When Programming Slots or Spinners The Spinner on the Client side is Just a display to show the Outcome of the Play. It's Eye Candy. You aren't actually Spinning a Mechanical Spinner. On the server si...
Romire

10 Beiträge
29. November 2023
Thank you. But all I understand is that holiday events are designed for people to snag gifts or save money, not the other way around. At least not to that extent.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen