Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

RE: TGIF 24Nov2023

Forum / Alles über iStripper

KetchupIceCream
Mitglied seit in Jan 2019

22 Beiträge
24. November 2023
I read this week's TGIF and I noticed the following:

Quoting from Celine:
"AND ! the 20% RELOAD BONUS is still here! Each of your reloads will bring you 20% additional credits for free, meaning up to 250 free credits if you select the pack 1 100 credits and even 600 free credits if you buy in crypto currency!"

I purchased the 1100 credits pack 3 times, and each pack only gives you an extra of 220 credits, not 250 credits.

I am slightly *****.
Number6
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1144 Beiträge
24. November 2023 (edited)
Quoting from Celine:"AND ! the 20% RELOAD BONUS is still here! Each of your reloads will bring you 20% additional credits for free, meaning up to 250 free credits if you select the pack 1 100 credits.

The 250 credits is probably a "typo".

220 bonus credits is correct (1100 + 20% = 1320 total)

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen