Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
R2D34ever2
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

351 Beiträge
22. November 2023 (edited)
quality the same .... price over the top ...1000 tickets ?????
orclover
Mitglied seit in Jun 2012

744 Beiträge
22. November 2023
what makes it worth ***** a hole in our wallets for?

For totem of course.
KetchupIceCream
Mitglied seit in Jan 2019

22 Beiträge
23. November 2023
SEC cards, NFT cards, now EXcards, what will be next? Place your bets here... LOL
R2D34ever2
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

351 Beiträge
23. November 2023
I've got 94 giftcards and 15 jokers... am willing to us two jokers for the EX cards but NOT one credit... unti lnow with older things I've done got 40 tickets.. maybe the advent I will buy .. but nothing more..
Djoal
Mitglied seit in Sep 2018

48 Beiträge
24. November 2023
yeah they should make the possibility to buy the Ex card via 2 jokers for exemple especially if the show is not that different than others "normal" show...
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
24. November 2023 (edited)
Ex card via 2 jokers
Good idea.
I totally do not support cards never more attainable after an event.
KetchupIceCream
Mitglied seit in Jan 2019

22 Beiträge
24. November 2023
EX card reminds me of Pokemon Cards, if Totem wants to name new cards, it would be great to name them VMax cards LOL LOL
willyweekly
Mitglied seit in Jul 2015

374 Beiträge
24. November 2023
yeah they should make the possibility to buy the Ex card via 2 jokers for exemple especially if the show is not that different than others "normal" show...

I don't like this idea.
A joker should equal an special card.
Just like a gift card is one card.

if you start to change the value of the gift cards, jokers, then they have no value and can no longer be trusted to be of value.

exclusive card..?
meh, no value to me.
Socialhazard
Mitglied seit in Nov 2020

1150 Beiträge
24. November 2023 (edited)
This may be a response to some requesting the return of cards that can only be obtained through events before the joker card was introduced. Before my time though so not sure. Or something new (EXperimental? EXclusive?) but either way if I were to pick a model for the task I couldn't think of anyone other than Kelly Collins.
wtccs
Mitglied seit in Dec 2019

94 Beiträge
24. November 2023
if I were to pick a model for the task I couldn't think of anyone other than Kelly Collins.

Exactly! Totem seems to know my weaknesses!
Nithril
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

3 Beiträge
4. December 2023 (edited)
Just one problem. You can't find this card in your collection... It isn't in the "Special Event Card" nor in the "All" tab. Neither in the "NFT". Even when on a card page of the model and goind to the tab for ""Cards of this model" tab. Guess we are waiting for the release of a new client...

The easiest way to get it is by buying credits... You'll spend them sooner or later while buying new cards you'd buy either way anyway.

EDIT: The only way I found to begin playing these clips is via playing any other of her cards and clicking "Next Outfit" until this one begins playing...
Nithril
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

3 Beiträge
Never mind. It appears it is one of the oldest cards in the collection when the collection is sorted via "Date of release" - older than even the classics.

Guess it does exist in the "All" tab.
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1120 Beiträge
It was ONLY available during the Black Friday event.
Unless they change plans that's it, not available any other way, ever.
But apparently that was the original idea with SECs.

If you got the 2000 tickets in the event and selected the card to add to your collection it should show.
Search for f1414. Certainly would be better to include it with all her other cards when looking at her cards.

Can add the card in the Event tab, Black Friday Quests is still showing for now.
Not sure what happens if you do not select the add to collection option when it no longer shows.
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4555 Beiträge
5. December 2023
@Nithril
To see the EX card in your collection tab, sort the card by date of purchase descending and it will display near the top of your list.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen