Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1851 Beiträge
7. November 2023
It is with immense sadness that I announce the death of our very dear and adorable moderator "Pickle1".

Alex was an extraordinary person, kind, caring, generous, very attentive to the iStripper community and to the team he had looked after for years.

He was also doing a fantastic work as a quality assurance member and he is at the origin of many of our shows' name, leaving his mark on iStripper for ever.

We had flowers delivered for his funeral in England, with this little note "With all our love and gratitude, from the whole Totem community".

Rest in peace my friend.
Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1605 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Tout a fait, c'était toujours un plaisir de communiquer avec lui. Quelle tristesse dans nos cœurs. Cheers l'ami. Tu vas nous manquer 😢
Absolutely, it was always a pleasure to communicate with him. What sadness in our hearts. Cheers friend. We will miss you 😢
ComteDracula
Mitglied seit in Aug 2017

1260 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Very sad news.

My condolences to the family, and a huge thank you. to Alex ( @pickle1 ), for what he accomplished here on iStripper.

May he rest in peace.

Note, wouldn't there be another status than banned from the community, but rather deceased, which would be more fair and honorable on his profile page?

Bien triste nouvelle.

Mes condoléances à la famille, et un énorme merci. à Alex ( @pickle1 ), pour ce qu'il accompli ici sur iStripper.

Qu'il repose en paix.

Note, n'y aurait-il pas un autre statut que banni de la communauté, mais plutôt décédé, ce qui serait plus juste et honorable dans sa page de profil ?
Alkasyn
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

717 Beiträge
7. November 2023 (edited)
Wow, that's a bummer.

I've exchanged a few messages with Pickle over the years. He was a very dedicated member of the community.

That's sad to hear.

And I also ditto the request to change his status from "Banned from the community" to something more respectful, please.
BJlover
Mitglied seit in Apr 2014

231 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Very sad news.

RIP Alex.

😪
Nebal
Mitglied seit in Feb 2015

227 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Very sad news to hear. A Real Gentleman.
Rest in Peace
R2D34ever2
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

351 Beiträge
7. November 2023
My Deepest Condolences to his friends and Family and to all the Totem staff.

R.I.P. Pickle1

😪
Sexy3DBoy
Mitglied seit in Jun 2011

473 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Quelqu'un a dit: "Sans la mort la vie ne vaudrait pas le coup d'être vécue" et je pense que vu son implication dans la communauté d'iStripper cette dernière devait lui apporter un complément de bonheur et c'est bien ce que je retiendrais d'Alex. Toutes mes condoléances aux proches.
😐
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Very sad news.
Thank you for all, Alex. You will be missed
trov
Mitglied seit in Aug 2008

87 Beiträge
7. November 2023
My condolences to all close to him.

We truly appreciate all pickel1 has done to help!

Alex aka pickel1 has been immortalized here and will always be remembered by the community!
EverthangForever
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

2445 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Thanks Alex ( @Pickle1 ) for all you did here for others.
Your words will live on in these threads. Sadly missed.
fallen0ne

163 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Very sad news.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in Peace Alex ( @pickle1 )
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1120 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Oh no! This is so sad.
We exchanged DMs as recently as August and he said ...
I am less than two months away from starting to draw my government pension
So, like my dad, he didn't get the chance to fully enjoy his retirement.
Gonna miss @pickle1
And yes I agree ...
Note, wouldn't there be another status than banned from the community, but rather deceased, which would be more fair and honorable on his profile page?
And allow
Your words will live on in these threads.
Dfner
Mitglied seit in Feb 2018

635 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Such sad news! I remember him being always very balanced, cordial and helpful with his messages and I'm sure he was a very valuable asset to iStripper and certainly to all of us.

Wishing all the best for his family and friends.
NhuTrang
Mitglied seit in Aug 2023

2 Beiträge
7. November 2023
condolences
goodwolf
Mitglied seit in May 2011

261 Beiträge
7. November 2023
I don't remember having conversation with him during these years, but he was a very active mod., helping in many issues, so he will be missed here for sure. RIP
Zawan
Mitglied seit in Sep 2020

101 Beiträge
Alex ( @Pickle1 ) was always caring, helpful and kind to me and the rest of the community. I am truly saddened by his passing.😢 May he rest in peace in his homeland.

Thank you to the team for informing us and for the bouquet on behalf of the community, it's really touching.👍❤️

And thank you for removing the "banned from the community" status from his profile. It was inappropriate.
wtccs
Mitglied seit in Dec 2019

94 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Though I did not know him personally, he was always a good guy and quick to assist anyone. I will miss reading his posts and comments. R.I.P, Alex!
peterbanker
Mitglied seit in Jan 2009

216 Beiträge
7. November 2023
Very sad news
RIP
muttonjeff
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

740 Beiträge
So sad to hear this awful news.
Always a gentleman, always helpful.
Taken too early, Alex will be missed by many.
My deepest condolences to his loved ones.
willyweekly
Mitglied seit in Jul 2015

374 Beiträge
8. November 2023
Very sad news.
My condolences.
very sad.
aL0T
Mitglied seit in Apr 2016

274 Beiträge
8. November 2023
You were always kind and helpful Alex, aka @Pickle1 R.I.P.
arise77
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

196 Beiträge
8. November 2023
Sad news indeed. He was always helpful on the forum.
RIP @Pickle1
Voyeurpervers
Mitglied seit in Jun 2014

146 Beiträge
8. November 2023
Désolé d'apprendre la nouvelle, @Pickle1 était un intervenant bienveillant, mes condoléances à sa famille et à l'équipe.

Sorry to hear the news, @Pickle1 was a caring speaker, my condolences to his family and the team.
Razielle
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2012

4 Beiträge
8. November 2023
It is not easy to talk about it because this is a personal feeling, but I'm heartily touched by this sad new. Alex was a very kind, thoughtful and devoted person, and he was always adorable with me (even I wasn't always on the lookout for messages).
If there is a little possibility, I hope with all my heart he is in a peaceful astral plane, where he had meet again his lovely Pickle.
Rest in peace my dear Alex.
We miss you

Indeed we must remove the "banned from the community" in honour and memory of his precious presence and work in our community.

(And here a picture of his dear Pickle, he had shared with me)
Cartref

520 Beiträge
8. November 2023
The second mod and part of the QA team that we have lost over the years. Some have "retired" or become inactive, but we lost Graybeard in April 2011 and the ***** still lingers.

Vail Pickle1. 😪
zzmaskers
Mitglied seit in Mar 2011

608 Beiträge
8. November 2023
Hi Alex (Pickle1): we will miss you and keep you in our hearts and memory. We won't forget you! You were too young to quit. It are The Lords of Destiny who decide. Farewell in the other world!

We had flowers delivered for his funeral in England, with this little note "With all our love and gratitude, from the whole Totem community".❤️
dar2112v
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

447 Beiträge
9. November 2023
I'm very sorry to hear to hear Pickle1's passing. .. it is very sad.
aL0T
Mitglied seit in Apr 2016

274 Beiträge
9. November 2023
@Razielle Thank you for sharing that precious picture of Pickle! ❤️😊
JayZ971
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

2245 Beiträge
9. November 2023 (edited)
Posting as a member, not as a Moderator...........

To all of you who have posted in this thread, THANK YOU for your kind words & condolences. Alex & I became Moderators at the same time so I feel a certain kinship with him. We had many conversations about the world of iStripper, working together over the past few years. I am truly heartbroken by the news. Your posts have given me comfort at this difficult time.......

Again, THANK YOU

R.I.P. Alex 😢

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen