Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Special Event Recs?

Forum / Alles über iStripper

abworkout
Mitglied seit in Oct 2022

31 Beiträge
11. October 2023
I just won a Joker card. Which are the best special event cards in your opinion and why? Looking for a good one to use the joker on. Thanks!
bamboombamm
Mitglied seit in Mar 2012

57 Beiträge
11. October 2023
Christy White 0940 :D
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
11. October 2023
Considering you already have a number of her cards in your collection - signifying a preference for her - I would suggest f0603 "Milk And Cookies" by Liya Silver and Jia Lissa. You could even think of it as an early Christmas present 😊
bamboombamm
Mitglied seit in Mar 2012

57 Beiträge
11. October 2023
Or Neesa 1854, I just bought it with my Joker Card.
greysky
Mitglied seit in May 2023

2 Beiträge
11. October 2023
CARLA VYXX
lazyboy1729
Mitglied seit in Apr 2022

31 Beiträge
19. November 2023
Maybe its too late now, you might have already used it up. Also everyone has different taste.
What I liked the most is Ariana Van X.

Then You can go for Paola Hard, Elle Mira, Tatiana Coco, Belka.. if you have more joker cards in future
willyweekly
Mitglied seit in Jul 2015

374 Beiträge
20. November 2023
Since the post is opened up again to new...
I would suggest holding on to the joker.
What's the hurry.
look at some previews, get to know the models, give yourself some time to know the choices.

No Hurry, no worry.
lazyboy1729
Mitglied seit in Apr 2022

31 Beiträge
20. November 2023
Since the post is opened up again to new...I would suggest holding on to the joker.What's the hurry.look at some previews, get to know the models, give yourself some time to know the choices.No Hurry, no worry.

wise advice 😊
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1120 Beiträge
20. November 2023
Considering you already have a number of her cards in your collection - signifying a preference for her - I would suggest f0603 "Milk And Cookies" by Liya Silver and Jia Lissa. You could even think of it as an early Christmas present 😊
I think this was the last message here @pickle1 posted.
In case anyone didn't know....
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53985/1?post=773522
Alles über iStripper / Pickle1
It is with immense sadness that I announce the death of our very dear and adorable moderator "Pickle1". Alex was an extraordinary person, kind, caring, generous, very attentive to the iStripper commun...
I'm gonna miss him.
jec684
Mitglied seit in Feb 2016

11 Beiträge
21. November 2023
Had I experienced such fortune Carla Vyxx Sunset Strip for the beauty of that young person got me buying credits for this site for the first time in two years. Also the only special event card I actually 'Want' I've ignored them for 7 years

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen